Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 7-27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 10:10 am

Yes, you're fine, today is 28th)

Caveat lector:  I'm only speculating, from way out of my scope.

First, the missile launch.  I haven't found a good Anon response yet.  Half don't know what Coc is. (I'm going with chain of command).  As there would be confirmation checks along the chain, I'm not believing it was compromised by any embedded mil bad actor.
I would think the launch instruction came from outside, a 'hack', simply put.**
We have enough confirmation of the sale/transfer of highly sensitive systems info into the hands of "China China China", (who may have been  previously using NK as a proxy).
And we have enough sea and air confirmation with our navy running into fishing vessels, and downed aircraft. 
Who sends the order could well be clowns. Especially as each launch was meant for a message to POTUS.
When it happened, Q said 'no eyes'.  IMO he was saying there was no guidance activation on the missile, and not referring to FVEY.

Going back to the Hawaii missile, on the trip over AF1 lost comms capability, but I presume not nav.  On the way back, POTUS stopped in Hawaii and sent FLOTUS to safety on the mainland.
Was he actually on the island (along with Admiral Rogers) at time of missile launch?
Not to mention we had articles saying the Clintons plus Huma were there at the same time.
(I'm not quite understanding if we're actually shooting down the missiles why there isn't more boom and fireworks).
Q said an F16 took down the Washington one.  See below:

**Q said there are 5 total (I think).  Two spent and three to go?  Was the nighttime
light and dome percussion over Cal. coast one?
How would we know how many there are?  Somebody talked? 
And if we know the number, then it's not a 'systems hack', it's a planted device.

Q RELATED 7-27 82483c90c9448716e3151cbc36944638b6f4b257785b0c50cb16c2e0adfa481d

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 10:29 am

Knock me over with a feather...I was not expecting Lisa Page to be on the bridge that night.
She's with someone tall.  Who knows anyone's measurements?? heee.
But if that's Strzok, there goes that lame excuse that the affair was a cover story. 

I've read stories that No Name was working the dossier from the beginning.  A good use for his
foundation money.  (spit)

So who beat feet out of country a couple-three weeks ago looking for 'help'?  Pick one.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Hmmmm, this might have merit, though I doubt that Clandestine Rosenstein is really THE REAL Rod Rosenstein. I don't for a New York minute think that the real RR would twitter such a thing. Any-who, is an interesting read and interesting theory. You can see at the twitter with comments or just read the posts sans comments on the thread reader link.

Hey, Dove, curious what you think after you've perused this. Great theory and bombshell if this turns out true. Lil screen cap below to start y'all off.

https://twitter.com/TheArbiter20/status/1022575313841258501

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1022575313841258501.html

Q RELATED 7-27 Cr_twe10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:30 pm

A little something to ponder from our friends at 8chan. Discern!

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/3f4a3daebd622f57274517b811694865d5615199d5e2cc74b4416b5a3c4f9494.jpeg
Q RELATED 7-27 3f4a3daebd622f57274517b811694865d5615199d5e2cc74b4416b5a3c4f9494

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:58 pm

I need to post this so I can move to Ur info, R.  And we're kind of on the same page yet again.  But for now, based on this, I'm sticking with my original assessment that
RR is only doing what he's told, and that Ed O. is probably the man telling him what to do/say.
-----

I noticed this morning that Ed O'Callahan was in the [ ] on a May Q post.  I was about to resign fromQ commenting, but maybe I'm on solid ground after all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8liasc/who_is_ed_ocallahan_a_acting_principle_associate/

There's a lot more about him around.  He's the MAN!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 3:04 pm

I need binoculars for the London pic.   Cool      What a grizzly group if the Anon is right.  "Strange bedfellows' indeed.
Where's a really large net when you need one.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Finishing up my morning digging (at 4 pm)  Then back to RR.

Q asked "WHO HIRED HUBER'?

@TheSharpEdge1

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/31/turley-sessions-using-utah-federal-prosecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/ … Sessions appointed Huber to conduct this investigation over 6 months ago. They've been compiling a FLOOD of evidence & can move quickly to prosecute vs a slow, cumbersome special council. We can TRUST SESSIONS & HUBER.

fROM BREITBART:

Professor Jonathan Turley, a top national legal expert on government investigations, commented on Thursday about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to bring in U.S. Attorney John Huber. Turley called it “brilliant”to combine all the powers of the U.S. Department of Justice’s inspector general with a prosecutor who can bring charges, seek indictments, and get results for President Trump far more quickly than a second special counsel....

Sessions sent a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC), and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), informing them that Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate. Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months, since November 13, 2017.

Instead, Turley explained that Sessions has ordered Huber to “team up with the inspector general (IG) within the Justice Department to investigate these matters.”

Sessions informed Congress in his letter that all the matters recommended for investigation by Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley are “fully within the scope of [Huber’s] existing mandate.” He also informed the chairmen that Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is working with Huber, has a staff of 470 investigators, giving Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel.

That point is critical because as Sessions’ March 29 letter explains, the inspector general’s jurisdiction to conduct civil and criminal investigations includes “actions taken by former employees after they have left government service.” Then Huber can act on any of those matters.
---------------------------

You see, we have the inside skinny.  This only made the rounds on FOX,
asking and then answering the question of 2nd independent counsel, maybe two weeks ago.  The Breitbart article is dtd.  31 Mar 2018.
And of course, Q told us, way back when.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Dove wrote:
I was about to resign fromQ commenting, but maybe I'm on solid ground after all.

Glad you haven't dropped out Q commenting. We need to stick with it. I'm seeing possible breakthroughs with Q's latest and I think come October we'll see much more damning info that will influence even more "normies" in time for the November elections. We need to keep abreast of it all, troll the 8chans and such, post findings and discuss. Chans, TD, Neon Revolt and others have a lot more peeps doin' this that we have here on the forum. Some loopy stuff out there and some real nuggets too. And of course post our own personal opinions.

(RED OCTOBER?) New speculation. That red wave thing in Nov. perhaps? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:15 pm

On this?  My opinion is "No Way".  The Qanon.pub won't pull up RR right now for proofs.  I'll have to do it later.  He's got some correct info and tons of bad connections and assumptions in his threadreader.  I was going to show one but I closed the link.  I'll get some stuff later.  If RR does anything good, it's because he has no choice.

Q RELATED 7-27 Cr_twe10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 10:51 pm

For your consideration from the 27 July drops. Thank the anons on 8chan for putting this puzzle  together so well. It's big so make full size.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/9d6a34825798afbacd519ec4df1609544b2af95c52192316726f6e55e7d52342.png
Q RELATED 7-27 9d6a34825798afbacd519ec4df1609544b2af95c52192316726f6e55e7d52342

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Ed O'Callahan with a 'there's the door, what's your hurry' guy.  Ed even looks like someone you could totally trust.

Q RELATED 7-27 E46945b772c2cc282de3989b0077b3684f8167e01460689ff031ae28785eded1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I think I might have it!

MA = Michael Avenati

Offices of MA.
Work on Sunday?
Who is supplying feed?
Who is financing?
Q

OK, so I'm a little slow today . . . .  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now onto the who's financing part.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED 7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 7-27   Q RELATED 7-27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 7-27
Page 1 of 1