Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wikileaks Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wikileaks Link Empty
PostSubject: Wikileaks Link   Wikileaks Link I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 am

https://emma.best/2018/07/29/11000-messages-from-private-wikileaks-chat-released/

I've checked into wikileaks on occasion and thought it didn't sound right.
I haven't seen a 'verified' notation on the twitter I found.

Maybe you could check yourself, or read this link with that in mind and see if it looks like valid info.
---------------------------
From an autist:
The release of Vault 7 seemed perfectly timed. DNC claims muh Russia, JA shows how spooks can make their attacks to appear to be from other countries. The DNC hired ES-funded Crowd Strike(CS), a company led by a Russian hacker darling of the Hussein clown posse. It seemed too obvious that the Fuzzy/Cozy Bear “attacks” were pointing to Russia, including the alphabet used to write the script. If Russia is this good at state-sponsored cyberwar, why leave a giant sign pointing back to Moscow. The whole Russian conspiracy has been written like a cheesy Hollywood script. Did John Brennan and JP wrote the script?
Either way, after the Vault7 release that was it for JA. If memory serves JC is screwing up an immunity deal for JA at this time. Pompeo and other Trump officials are sending mixed messages on JA, even though POTUS loves Wikileaks during the election. All part of the show? When put together, what @Snowden and JA have done seems to compliment one another. We are better as a nation for knowing the massive spying happening daily to innocent American citizens. We also learned what a massive liar Clapper was. NSA is being used to take down the cabal.
However, what can be done to give us back our 4th amendment and end the spying?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks Link
Page 1 of 1