Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Empty
PostSubject: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 5:32 pm

THE 500 ACRE FIRE IS NOW A THREAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS A CLOSURE OF THE ROAD NEAR CLARKS FORK, IT WILL AFFECT ALL CAMPERS ABOVE THERE.. MANY PEOPLE ARE UP THERE IN MANY CAMPGROUNDS ALONG THE ROAD + ONE LARGE PRIVATE ONE ALONG THE RIVER AND THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL (JOHN MUIR TRAIL)!!!!

https://www.modbee.com/latest-news/article216094410.html

[size=45]Mandatory evacuation ordered for Tuolumne County residents near Donnell Fire[/size]

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Clark_fork

https://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local/380158/hotshot-teams-arrive-at-400-acre-donnell-fire.html
LOCAL NEWS LINK ABOVE ^^^

IF THERE IS ANOTHER FIRE IN MY AREA BELOW THIS ELEVATION AND TO THE WEST THE MAIN ROAD WILL BE CUT OFF

I AM SUSPECT OF THIS FIRE AND A COUPLE OTHERS.. BUT JUST MY OPINION
GLAD MY TRUCK IS BACK AND THE TRAILER ALREADY LOADED... IT WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTILL THIS RECENT FIRE IS UNDER CONTROL?? IF?? WHEN??

LET'S JUST SAY I AM UNEASY ABOUT THIS AS WE COULD EASILY BECOME INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS SITUATION AS THIS MAIN ROAD AND SMALLER SLOWER ONES COULD EASILY  BE JAMMED!!!!!!!!!! WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Map_so10

40 MINUTES WINDING ROAD (108) TO FIRE

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 5:42 pm

KENNEDY MEADOWS WILL BE CUT OFF... IT IS A PACK STATION FROM 1800'S.
PACK MULE TRIPS AND GENERAL HORSE BACK RENTAL AND TRIPS.
BIG FISHING AND BIG CAMPING, SMALL GENERAL STORE AND RESTARAUNT WITH BEST HOME GROWN BEEF PRIME RIB FROM THEIR OWN COWS.

I WAS JUST THERE 4 WKS AGO! @ DEADMAN CAMP GROUND 
THE WIFE AND I SPEND AT LEAST 4 DAYS THERE EVERY YEAR SOME TIMES TWICE.

https://www.kennedymeadows.com

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Kennedy_mdws_areahttps://www.kennedymeadows.com
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Kennedy_store
https://www.kennedymeadows.cohttps://www.kennedymeadows.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 5:46 pm

MY MOST RECENT CAMP TRIP WAS ABOVE KENNEDY MEADOWS OVER LOOKING DONNELL RES. AND THE OTHER AREAS, WHILE 95 AT HOME IT WAS ONLY 75 AND BREEZY.

THIS CURRENT SMALLER FIRE COULD THREATEN KENNEDY MEADOWS AS WELL AS ALL CAMPING IN CLARKS FORK AS THEY ARE IN TWO NEAR CANYONS AND THE WIND TRAVELS UP THEM...
THIS ENTIRE AREA IS BEAUTIFUL AND DEAR.

PRAY THEY GET CONTROL OF THIS FIRE AND FERGUSON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 5:51 pm

https://youtu.be/zCWF6VIamOc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PLEASE WATCH THIS AREA IS AT RISK!   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 5:53 pm

PLEASE WATCH THIS AREA IS AT RISK!
I'VE HIKED THIS TRAIL
BUT YOU CAN TAKE THEIR HORSES OR YOUR OWN!
THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE THAT I COULD FIND OF AREAS I KNOW... YOU WOULD LOVE THIS AREA!!!!!!!!!!!
https://youtu.be/Bx70rWSp1eU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ferguson Status not good!   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Ferguson Status not good!

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Two_fi10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:23 pm

AN INCREASE OF ABOUT 20,000 ACRES AND STILL THE SAME CONTAINMENT... NOT GOOD

THIS PICTURE IS THE SAME AS GENERAL SIZE OF EARLIER BUT THE FIRE AREA IN RELATION TO THE OTHER IS LOWER ELEVATION AND MORE WEST THAN THE DONNELL FIRE. 

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE ALL THE CAMPERS UP THERE HITTING THE ROAD ABOUT NOW AND EVACUATING ON 108 .... IT IS USUALLY BUSY JUST ON A SUNDAY AFTER 12 WHEN OUT OF TOWN FOLKS COME DOWN!!!!
THIS WILL NOW INCLUDE THOSE WHO TOOK OVER THE SUNDAY CROWDS CAMP SPOTS FOR THIS WEEK

WHEN UP THERE BEFORE  ... ALL CAMP SITE AREAS WERE FULL EXCEPT HIGH ELEVATION OHV (OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE) CAMP AREAS. DRY CAMPS NO WATER... YEAH WE TOOK 15 GALLONS FOR SHOWER AND 15 FOR DRINKING AND WASH DISHES. THAT'S WHY WE DON'T GET TOO MUCH OVERFLOW FROM OTHERS IN MY FAVORITE ATV AREA.

FERGUSON IS ROUGH COUNTRY AND SO IS THIS NEW DONNELL AREA, SO IT COULD DEVELOP QUICKLY INTO A SIMILAR LARGE AREA WITH LITTLE CONTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Two new fire planes headed up the hill   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Two new fire planes headed up the hill, not from our area I know our planes and their flight paths to land at Columbia Air Port, wen we don't hear them at all it means they are using other small airports that are able to support with fire retardant near by like Groveland. 
The planes I speak of are older Navey S2 twin engine radials formerly sub hunters that have been converted to turbo props. Jet propelled shafts to propellers. 
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/S-2A_VS-29_CVS-33.jpg/300px-S-2A_VS-29_CVS-33.jpg
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE 300px-S-2A_VS-29_CVS-33
These are great planes... I know a couple of the local pilots

We locally lost one in 2014, these pilots take them almost verticle up slopes and dangerous canyons, they are good but things happen with wind currents.
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Geofrey-HuntGeoffrey “Craig” Hunt.
“We continue to mourn the tragic loss of Craig,” said Chief Ken Pimlott, CAL FIRE director. “We know wildland firefighting is an inherently dangerous job, but Craig made the ultimate sacrifice.”
Oct. 2014

we thank them for their efforts to save the forest and other out buildings and homes!!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Ohhh my Spring. This news makes me even  sadder.  Any ideas how it started there/?  Be careful and keep eyes wide open. Praying for all of ya'll also the beautiful places and animals.  It reminds me of a massive and brutal hurricane in our part of the country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UPDATE THIS MORNING, MORE ACRES ONLY 35% CONTAINED   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 9:33 am

Awahanee, CA, August 5, 2018[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)] - The Ferguson Fire is now 89,633 acres[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)] with 35% containment [color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)]and 2,792 personnel[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)] that are currently engaged on the fire which include 218 engines, 65 water tenders, 14 helicopters, 59 crews, 5 masticators and 29 dozers.[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)] There have been 2 fatalities and 11 injuries to date. 10 structures have been destroyed. 

[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)]The Ferguson Fire is now in its 24th day[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)]; the incident started July 13[color:0835=rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.870588235294118)] on the Sierra National Forest and is managed under unified command between the U.S. Forest Service, California Interagency Incident Management Team 3, and the Mariposa County Sheriff’s Office. This fire is being managed as a full suppression fire. Pockets of unburned vegetation remain inside the footprint of the fire, providing a more diversified landscape for plants and wildlife.

Yosemite National Park officials closed Yosemite Valley, Wawona Road, the Mariposa and Merced groves of giant sequoias, Hetch Hetchy and other areas through Aug. 5, when conditions will be reevaluated. For more information, go to nps.gov/yose or call 209-372-0200.

The public is reminded to stay vigilant of firefighters and fire traffic along the roadways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DONNELL FIRE INCREASES + EVACUATIONS OF AREA   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:34 am

[size=40]Donnell Fire Grows to 1,750 Acres, 0% Contained, Hwy 108 Closed in Fire Area[/size]
By admin on August 5, 2018 1:06 am -No Comment

[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://thepinetree.net/new/?p=64904&t=Donnell Fire Grows to 1,750 Acres, 0% Contained, Hwy 108 Closed in Fire Area][/url][url=http://twitter.com/home?status=Donnell Fire Grows to 1,750 Acres, 0% Contained, Hwy 108 Closed in Fire Area => http://thepinetree.net/new/?p=64904][/url][url=http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http://thepinetree.net/new/?p=64904&title=Donnell Fire Grows to 1,750 Acres, 0% Contained, Hwy 108 Closed in Fire area&summary=&source=The Pine Tree][/url]

Pinecrest, CA…Current Fire Situation: Fire burned moderately under the inversion this morning. The inversion lifted at 11 a.m., drastically increasing fire activity, with isolated torching. Several fire spots are becoming well established, making it difficult for crews to engage them. Fire spread from the fire is directly threating several small communities in a canyon with limited road access for evacuation. The fire has burned 1,750 acres, and 175 structures and 50 outbuildings are threatened.
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE 38484131_2143927722485634_2424845553574608896_n
As of 2 p.m. today the Tuolumne County Sheriff announced a mandatory evacuation from Clarks Fork to the Dardanelle Resort. An evacuation advisory has been announced from the Dardanelle Resort to Kennedy Meadows. The California Highway Patrol has been requested to assist the sheriff’s office with evacuations. So far 65 cabins and five large campgrounds in the Brightman Flat are under mandatory evacuation, while 88 cabins, two resorts and several large campgrounds are under advisory evacuations.
The Donnell Fire ignited at 5:49 p.m. Aug. 1, 2018 near Donnell Lake on Highway 108 east of Pinecrest. The fire has burned about 1,750 acres with active fire behavior and smoke outputs in two-foot high brush, timber litter and understory. The fire has crossed the Stanislaus River and is burning to the northeast.
The fire’s objectives includes firefighter and public safety; protection, maintenance and enhancement of natural and cultural resources. Firefighters are working to keep the fire north of the Middle Fork of the Stanislaus River, south of Spicer, west of Bald Peak and east of Dome Rock.
Cooperating Agencies: Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office, Tuolumne County Air Pollution Control District, Caltrans.
Fire Information: The Tuolumne County Sheriff announced mandatory evacuations for homes on Clarks Fork, the Wagner housing tract, Forest Service campgrounds, Camp Liahona (Mormon Girls Camp) and the area between Clarks Fork and the Dardanelle Resort. There is an evacuation advisory for Highway 108 between the Dardanelle Resort and Kennedy Meadows. Highway 108 is closed at Eagle Meadow (where I just came from). We advise the public to avoid this area. Steep and rugged terrain would make escape difficult.
Weather conditions: Very dry fuel conditions will persist throughout the area and temperatures in excess of 100 degrees are expected to continue for the next several days. There are red flag warnings for winds. High winds, low relative humidity and a temperature inversion are making use of aircraft resources difficult.
Donnell Fire Update Time/Date updated: 9 p.m. Aug. 4, 2018
Status
Acres Burned: 1,750
Cause: Under investigation
Date Started: Aug. 1, 2018 5:49 p.m.
Percent Contained: 0
Expected Containment: None at this time
Structures Threatened: 175 structures, 50 outbuildings
Number evacuated: 200

Resources
Hand Crews: 4
Smokejumpers: 0
Engines: 16
Helicopters: 3
Air Tankers: 0
Dozers: 2
Other: Water tenders: 2
Total Personnel: 207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ESCAPE ROUTES - ANOTHER FIRE NEAR BRIDGE ON MAIN ROAD N.   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:48 am

https://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local/380492/vegetation-fire-ignites-near-parrotts-ferry-road.html

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE IMG_5667-125x82Parrotts Fire!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE News_photo View Slideshow
(3 Photos)
08/05/2018 8:20 am PST

BJ Hansen, MML News Director
Update at 8:20am: Air and ground resources continue to battle the Parrotts Fire in Calaveras County.
Additional resources have been ordered and are arriving on scene. CAL Fire is now estimating the size to be around 100 acres. It is burning near Camp Nine Road approximately four miles from the Parrotts Ferry Road (A BRIDGE RIVER CROSSING) intersection. It has been moving in a northerly direction toward Highway 4. There are some powerlines in the area that are threatened.
The earlier advisory evacuation notices remain in effect for the Live Oak Subdivision, all the way to Parrotts Ferry Road, Green Meadow, Coyote Creek An08/05/2018 sil Davis and Monge Ranch Road.
Those evacuated may go to the evacuation shelter that was set up yesterday at the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Sonora for those displaced by the Donnell Fire.
Original story posted at 6:50am: Calaveras County, CA — Responders are on the scene of an early morning 70 acre vegetation fire that has ignited in the area of Parrotts Ferry Road and Camp Nine Road in Calaveras County.
It is burning in heavy brush. A heavy amount of resources have been requested to the area, so be prepared for activity.
The Calaveras County Office of Emergency Services has issued an advisory evacuation notice for the Live Oak Subdivision, all the way to Parrotts Ferry Road, Green Meadow, Coyote Creek Ansil Davis and Monge Ranch Road.
We’ll pass along additional information as it becomes available.

A special thanks to community news partner Bob Bliss for submitting photos. Pictures can be emailed to news@clarkebroadcasting.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DONNELL FIRE NOW @ 1200+ ACRES COUNTY EMERGENCY NOW CALLED   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Update: Assessing Donnell Fire Damage At Dardanelle And Brightman
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE E71771b02a6e8e2ee923b11ed0b53f83
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Lg.php?bannerid=1721&campaignid=847&zoneid=87&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mymotherlode.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2F380629%2Fassessing-donnell-fire-damage-at-dardanelle-and-brightman.html&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mymotherlode
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Donnell4-125x94Evacuating From Donnell Fire!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE News_photo View Slideshow
(10 Photos)
08/06/2018 8:50 am PST
BJ Hansen, MML News Director
Update at 9:40am: Tuolumne County is declaring a local State of Emergency due to the wildfires. Click here to view the story. It includes new information about the damage at the Dardanelle Resort and structure protection efforts near Kennedy Meadows.
Update at 8:50am: The Forest Service reports that the Donnell Fire in the Stanislaus National Forest is now 12,000 acres and there is only one percent containment.
The fire has been primarily burning along the north bank of the Middle Fork of the Stanislaus River in steep and rough terrain through heavy amounts of dead and dying trees. Getting needed resources has been challenging, according to the Forest Service. Other local incident command teams have been sharing aircraft and personnel as needed. At one point over the weekend a DC-10 was assisting.
We reported earlier that the fire did heavy damage through the Dardanelle and Brightman areas, and several structures were destroyed. No additional information has been made available this morning. Highway 108 is closed at Eagle Meadow, approximately 13 miles east of Strawberry.
A timeline of our news about the Donnell Fire since it started on August 2nd is here.
Original story posted at 5:30am: Tuolumne County, CA — The Forest Service reports that the Donnell Fire jumped Highway 108 at Brightman Flat yesterday which forced crews to disengage from the fire’s intense edge.
As a result, it destroyed numerous cabins and structures in the area of Dardanelle Resort and Brightman Flat. The Forest Service reports, “An assessment of the amount of loss cannot be conducted safely or accurately until daylight hours…Fortunately the areas affected by the fire were evacuated early on August 5, resulting in no known injuries or fatalities.”
The fire is considered 6,000 acres and there is 2-percent containment. 273 firefighters are assigned to the incident, five hand crews, three helicopters and 11 engines. Due to other large fires in the state, resources are being ordered and filled as they are available, according to the Forest Service.
A larger Central Coast Interagency Incident Management Team assumed operations yesterday morning. A mandatory evacuation order remains in place for the Highway 108 corridor between Eagle Meadow Road and Kennedy Meadows, including all campgrounds and residences. Highway 108 is closed at Eagle Meadow.
A Donnell Fire public meeting has been scheduled for 5pm today at the Pinecrest Amphitheater and anyone can come and ask questions to fire managers.
To view a recap of the fire from yesterday, click here. 

Written by BJ Hansen.

If you see breaking news, traffic or weather contact us at the News Hotline at 532-6397. If you have a photo regarding this news story or any Mother Lode News Story please email news@clarkebroadcasting.com.

Fire information is located under the “Community” tab or keyword: fire
Local Burn Day information is here. If you see breaking news send us a photo at news@clarkebroadcasting.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FERGUSON FIRE NOW 91,502 ACRES ONLY 38% CONTAINED NOT GOOD   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 12:13 pm

FERGUSON FIRE NOW 91,502 ACRES ONLY 38% CONTAINED NOT GOOD

New Growth On Ferguson Fire
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE E71771b02a6e8e2ee923b11ed0b53f83
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE Lg.php?bannerid=1721&campaignid=847&zoneid=87&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mymotherlode.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2F380663%2Fnew-growth-on-ferguson-fire.html&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mymotherlode
!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE IMG_5679-125x65Assessing The Ferguson Fire At Base Camp!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE News_photo View Slideshow
(3 Photos)
08/06/2018 8:38 am PST BJ Hansen, MML News Director
Update at 9:45am: Tuolumne County is declaring a local state of emergency due to the wildfires. Click here for more information.
Original story posted at 8:38am: Mariposa, CA — The Ferguson Fire in Mariposa County, which has been burning since July 13, is 91,502 acres and there is 38-percent containment.
2,689 firefighters are assigned to the incident, 20 water tenders, 14 helicopters, 40 crews and 33 dozers. Yesterday firefighters successfully completed a tactical firing operation south of Wawona to the South Fork of the Merced River. It was a significant achievement in the overall fight, according to the incident command team. It further protects the community of Wawona and the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias. Along the northern perimeter, crews kept the fire from crossing Highway 120 above the Merced Grove. Hazard trees were also removed near Big Oak Flat Road. Firefighters are burning along dozer constructed containment lines from the tunnel on Big Oak Flat Road toward Highway 140 in order to prevent the fire from spreading northeast from Foresta.
Yosemite Valley remains closed indefinitely.

Written by BJ Hansen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 pm

When you leave your residence:
[list="margin: 1em 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 40px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]Do not tow any other vehicle. The Sheriff’s Office shall determine whether trailering large animals in or out of the affected area will be authorized. Trailers used for any purpose other than evacuation of large animals is prohibited. (MEANS I HAVE TO LEAVE EARLY IN AN EVENT) Driving a motorhome out of the affected area is permitted, as long as it is not towed.

[*]Follow the designated evacuation route out of the area.

[*]Follow the directions of emergency personnel.

[*]If you will not be able to contact family members to let them know where you are going, go to the designated relocation center until contact is made. After family members are united or notified, you may go to any other location during the evacuation. Or, you may remain at the site.

[/list]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PARROTS FERRY 60% CONTAINED @136 ACRES   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Calaveras County, CA — CAL Fire reports that the Parrotts Fire in Calaveras County is up to 60-percent containment and it is holding at 136 acres.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE   !! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!! ALERT ALERT !! FIRE ABOVE THREATENS MANY CAMPERS & PLACES I LOVE
Page 1 of 1