Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns! Empty
PostSubject: 8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns!   8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm

[size=40]HAL Turner[/size]
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/2976-8-000-rioting-at-gaza-border-110-injured-and-40-shot-as-explosives-grenades-thrown-at-idf-tanks-open-fire-with-machine-guns

8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns!

Friday, 10 August 2018 11:24
8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns! Icon 8 Comments
8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns! 1.6364607.285162357
The strange calm between Israel and radicals inside the Gaza Strip that I reported last night has been smashed.   
As this story is being published, upwards of 8,000 people are RIOTING at the Border Fence between Gaza and Israel.  Several of the Rioters have thrown Improvised Explosive Devices (IED's) at Israeli Defense Force (IDF) troops.  At least two actual GRENADES were also thrown.
In response, IDF tanks have OPENED FIRE with machine guns upon those throwing explosives.  The situation is spinning rapidly out of control.
This is a fast-developing story, updates will appear below. Please check back. . .
 UPDATE 11:28 AM EDT --
Ten Palestinians have been wounded in clashes near the Gaza-Israel border, including one who sustained a gunshot wound to the head in the Khan Yunis area, Gaza's Health Ministry reports. 
Since Wednesday night, Israel struck 150 targets in Gaza in retaliation to some 200 rockets fired from the Strip at Israel. Over 30 rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system. Several exploded inside Israel, including in the southern city of Be'er Sheva, located some 40 kilometers from the Strip. This was the first time rockets were fired at the city since the 2014 Gaza war. A woman in Israel was seriously wounded while two others suffered light injuries.

UPDATE 11:35 AM EDT --

Dozens of flaming kites and arson balloons are being released from Gaza into Israel; to set fire to anything they land on inside Israel.
Photo: Incindiary Balloons floating toward Israel
8,000 RIOTING at Gaza Border; 2 killed, 242 wounded, 40+ SHOT as Explosives & Grenades Thrown at IDF - Tanks open fire with machine guns! DkPrV5ZW4AMrJ6n
IED thrown at forces near Karni ; numerous injuries including at least one critical from IDF fire.
IDF spokesperson said that Hamas is “playing with fire,” and that the military is prepared to “escalate our actions until quiet returns to the south.”
IDF drones dropping tear gas on rioters along the Gaza border.
Rioters  cut the security fence and crossed the border east of Khan Younis.
Now 30 injuries, 1 critical in rioting along the Gaza border according to Gaza Ministry of Health. 

UPDATE 11:51 AM EDT --

So far 6 fires were ignited by fire kites and balloons from Gaza.

UPDATE 12:39 PM EDT -- 

Ashraf al-Qedra, health ministry spokesman in Gaza said in a press statement that 110 injured; 40 were treated in the fields and 70 were hospitalized, 40 of the 70 were shot, including five paramedics. 

UPDATE 2:25 PM EDT --

Netanyahu seems to have "lost his nerve."  During every Security Cabinet Meeting held to discuss the violence coming from Gaza, Unnamed ministers that are part of the security cabinet say "from the start of the meeting, Netanyahu torpedoed every idea to widen the strikes in Gaza and aggressively pushed for a ceasefire , Lieberman pushed for more strikes against Hamas."
The Ministers also say For some reason, Netanyahu is not only holding-back on confronting the violence coming from Gaza, he is intentionally interfering with all the Cabinet Ministers who want to confront such violence!  It is almost as if he simply doesn't care that parts of his country are daily being set afire, and dozens of his people are being attacked and seriously injured!  "Something is wrong with this picture. . ."

Hal Turner ANALYSIS

The remarks above from Israeli Cabinet Ministers are stunning and require some analysis.  
What IF the Netanyahu's idea is to KEEP Hamas in Gaza? If the other factions have all joined and are taking orders from Iran, the last thing Netanyahu would want is for Gaza to be handed over to Fatah.
Iran seems to be the real threat here. Perhaps Netanyahu thinks that once Israel can mitigate that Iran threat, THEN the gloves will come off on Hamas? 
There is real danger in such thinking.  If Iran __is__the real threat, then Israel waiting to deal with Iran before dealing with Hamas immediately opens a SECOND FRONT in any war with Iran;  Hamas would be that second front for Israel, attacking from the south. The West Bank would be a THIRD FRONT attacking form the west.  
And - forgive my brutally honest political appraisals here -- the lying snake that Lieberman is, getting his Palestinian buddies to lead Gaza is exactly what he would be aiming for. He and Zippi working together to bring about their 'new world order?' 
Zippi Livni in my opinion is the Israeli equivalent of Hillary Clinton....both would sell out their own mothers and countries for power, money and fame. The cunt Zippi would don a burka and sing Kumbaya on the Mount with the evil shits.
Again, just my opinion/analysis.   I may be wrong.  IF MY ASSESSMENTS OF LIEBERMAN AND ZIPPI LIVNI ARE WRONG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.  

3: 22 PM EDT -- WOW DID I JUST GET A PHONE CALL CORRECTION :  

I just got quite a phone call over this "analysis" - from an incredibly high-ranking official in a government.   Turns out, Iran wants to draw Israel into the Gaza strip. Then unleash Hezbollah and the Golan forces. Iran is running this shitshow and they are out of time.  Once economic sanctions cause oil shipments to stop, each day Iran gets weaker and poorer.  They MUST start their war with Israel before the oil sanctions kick in or they will lose their chance to destroy Israel forever.  THAT is what this Gaza nonsense is about.  THAT is why Netanyahu is not allowing himself to be drawn-in. He hasn't lost his nerve, he's got Balls of steel! ! ! Apologies Mr. Prime Minister and to the others as well.  Looks like I got the above VERY wrong.  When I'm wrong, I say so.
2:43 PM SIT REP: Approx 9,000 rioters are gathered along the security fence between Gaza and Israel. They are burning tires and hurling rocks, explosive devices, and firebombs at IDF troops and the security fence.  And every single Arab news source is calling them 'peaceful protests'
Palestinian media reports an artillery strike on a Hamas border outpost east of Al Bureij 
Second Palestinian shot dead on Gaza border- Saeed Aloul, 55 years old, shot east of Rafah

UPDATE 3:19 PM EDT --

2 killed , 242 wounded, 9,000 NOW RIOTING . . . .
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1