Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! Empty
PostSubject: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 pm

But WAIT . . . there’s more!

Who else besides me would like to see that smug SOB hanging from a noose?

Quote :
Peter Strzok's recent departure from the FBI is meaningless and is just part of the larger stage show as Strzok remains employed by the CIA
By Shepard Ambellas - August 13, 2018

https://www.intellihub.com/strzok-fired-by-fbi-but-still-works-for-the-cia/

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! 42474956095_6772b7779a_z

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 pm

My blood is boiling as well..       The evil one is dug in deep it seems and the smirk is still there...  But remember,, we have read the  end of the Book and know who wins.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Yes BC, and that's everything.  But....still.
-------
I can throw this in the basket of 1000 things I knew about and forgot (re Strzok).  Anyone need to join me?

The 'good spin' is here's the 'open door' into the clown cage and Brennan.

On the other side, I would like to live long enough to see some real down home Justice the American Way served out, but daily scrutiny is indeed very bad for the blood pressure.

When cleaning the crapper sounds more rewarding than chasing down Clapper, "there's your sign".

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Don't for get that UGLY Clapper!!!!

We the People NEED TO DISOLVE ALL THESE EVIL BODIES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES NOT CREATED BY CONGRESS.
THEY DO NOT WORK FOR THE PEOPLE!!

SEND THE un-LEADERS ALL TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINES!
BE SURE TO STRIP THEM OF PENSIONS OR ACCESS TO ANOTHER GOV OFFICE!!

I could keep going but it is useless.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Just to be slightly and begrudgingly somewhat fair and balanced, Clapper's done a little flipping since he got told the jig is up. 
Brennan on the other hand....grrrrrr.  May he sink quickly with the ship into the pit from which he came.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!   Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA – This Article Will Make Steam Shoot Out Your Ears!
Page 1 of 1