Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions to researcher..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Questions to researcher.. Empty
PostSubject: Questions to researcher..   Questions to researcher.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 11:03 pm

QUESTIONS ABOUT FORUM FEATURES:

WHAT TYPE OF VIDEO FORMATS ARE ACCEPTED?
IF OTHERS CAN BE SET UP IN THE FORUMS MENU... WHAT ABOUT SIZE LIMIT OR HOSTING... (YOUTUBE IS HOSTING.) HOW ABOUT ANY OTHER HOSTING SITE.. CAN WE SET UP SOMETHING?
IS IT ONLY A LINK FROM YOUTUBE?
IN OTHERWORDS, ARE WE LOCKED IN TO THE TYPE OF LINK TO YOUTUBE? BANDWIDTH I     ASSUME IS THE REASON... 
CAN FILE FORMATS BE SET UP DURING / AFTER FORUM CREATION OR IS IT JUST SET TO ACCEPT THE YOUTUBE LINKS
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Questions to researcher..   Questions to researcher.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 am

I think I can answer all that in a nutshell. The forum cannot host any format of video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions to researcher..   Questions to researcher.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 3:47 pm

thanks, just though there might be a chance.

just thinking about those that disappear on the tube... i see natural news and infowars on realvideo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions to researcher..   Questions to researcher.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions to researcher..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: