Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information Empty
PostSubject: 2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information   2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:31 am

Spring posted something about this earlier in the week before the show started so I'm reminding y'all about it since it is now available. I haven't listened yet so it's a pig in a poke at the moment. Quayle & Horn are in hours 2 & 3 so I suppose hour 1 is news of the day stuff.

EDIT: I've been listening to this. DON'T MISS the last half of hour one! (starts at 31 minute mark) Keith Hanson (the conservative radio voice of New England) and the Hagmann's have one of the absolute best discussions regarding emotions (liberal) verses facts (conservative) and why 100% nail-it-to-the-wall provable facts are completely lost on progressive liberals. You gotta hear this.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Aug 16, 2018
Tom Horn & Steve Quayle are early pioneers responsible for some of the most cutting-edge research and proprietary investigative findings on topics including artificial intelligence, transhumanism, genetic engineering and the entire agenda of control via artificial intelligence. Individually and together, they have successfully identified the end-game objectives of those who want ultimate control of the planet, and how these monstrous Globalists and Technocrats intend to achieve their objectives. Armed with equally earthshaking information, tonight, Tom Horn and Steve Quayle will be joining The Hagmann Report during hours 2-3, starting at 8:00 PM ET to share some of their most recent and most important information in modern history. They will provide insight into the upcoming True legends conference to be held in Branson, MO – which is nearly sold out. Check here for ticket availability/registration and Live Streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqz9hs9_l8Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down

2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information   2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Thanks for the credit researcher... I try to post things like this but sometimes they get lost and unseen/listened to..
so I do appreciate that it will get to people with your recommendation!! 
Getting info and truth out to others is my Main Priority here.
Back to top Go down

2018_08_16 Forcing the Globalists’ Hands into Disclosure – Steve Quayle & Tom Horn Armed with New Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: