Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone in Virginia? is this true?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Anyone in Virginia? is this true? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 am

New form of driver's license in VA.. with scanning  . Is this  True?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Someone important said, freedom is the ability to get from here to there unimpeded. i can attest to that.

You’re already tagged (chattel) by the tag on the license plate, which gives new meaning to the DMV phrase, “we’re here to serve you”.  Cool And they’ll save your place in line if you give them your cell phone number.

Renew “your” driver’s license - Americans don’t answer to “you” or "your". They are more properly addressed as “Sally” or “Fred”. Americans are not required to have a driver’s license to travel in an automobile. Licenses are for commerce. However, if you attempt to travel without one, they will hurt you - guaranteed. How can both be true? It’s about paperwork and our lack of (hidden) knowledge.

People do not require IDs. IDs require “First Middle Last” names and people don’t have “last” names (or first or middle). People have "given" names like Sally or Fred. People have “sur”names aka family names or trade names, which are a gift we must accept (but don’t for lack of knowledge). Surnames aren’t last names, they are “over” names. If people think their name is “First Middle Last” or "First Last", they are in bondage. Passports use surnames and are not considered ID. However, even that paperwork has a few land mines to beware of, such as the required identification papers.

Americans are not identified by birth certificates. Americans have birth certifications. There’s a big difference between the two. Birth certificates are for persons in “bonds”.

Has anyone identified themself with a birth certificate at the DMV? If so, “you” are now officially in “bondage”. Americans don’t check the “resident” box on the form (or apply for a license) and they are non-resident aliens (of the United States). Americans don’t claim to be “US Citizens” because Washington, DC, the home of US Citizens, is a city-state located outside of the 50 states. “… Citizens of the United States and the State wherein they “reside”.

If the resident box and US citizenship box are left unchecked, a license to drive will be refused. However, if you are found travelling in your automobile without a “license”, they will still harm you, so there's more to this. Also, ID is required to use Federal Reserve banks, so if you don't have one, good luck with banking. There are solutions but the path is difficult (though not impossible) to find. Unfortunately, the door home is closing soon so time is limited.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 pm

and creepy ... I just looked at my new  8 year license.   It has a bar code on the back..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 pm

I WILL BE REQUIRED BY THE STATE TO GET ONE AND I HAVE DECIDED I WOULD RATHER TREK THROUGH A BRIAR BUSH THAN TO SATISFY THEM..

KISS MY .....  . ---- BLAH BLAH!

YOU SWORE AN OATH, YOU VIOLATE IT AND MY "Constitution of The United States" Take one of Musk's convertibles to Mars!

RFID""""
DON'T DO IT, PARK YOUR CAR IN THEIR LOT AND WALK AWAY!
I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE IN SMALL DINERS TALK THAT THEY GOT THEIRS? WHAT... SO MINE IS COMING BUT !NOT!, I WILL WALK THRU THEM BUSHES IF I HAVE TO! I AM STUBBORN AND WILL NOT COMPLY SO WE ARE DONE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 6:34 pm

There's probably a better way but this is a good source of information for opening our eyes to how things actually work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in Virginia? is this true?   Anyone in Virginia? is this true? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone in Virginia? is this true?
Page 1 of 1