Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Read all about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/25/john-mccain-dead-at-81.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm

as a former outlaw,reprobate in waiting, and just general SOB, its hard for me to not say what is on my mind, but this time, its just best that i don't....we are not to glory in the misfortune of our enemies, and this man, who shall go nameless, was my enemy....."may God have mercy on his soul"....the end
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Yeah, Mike, my flesh could get me in trouble here too but he's in Gods hands now for better or for worse. I'll just say that God is handling things the way he sees fit and just leave it at that.

That's why my posting about his death was as minimal as possible. Less said about it the better in this case.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 pm

michael371

I'M WITH YOU ... YES IT IS HARD TO EXERCISE SOME RESTRAINT!

BUT THE GUY WAS A VET THAT LIED AND COWERED!!!
AND SOLD OUT... ALL HIS FELLOW POW'S SAID SO TOO!!

THANK YOU LORD FOR REMOVING ONE OF THEM! WE ARE SURE YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REMAINING ISSUES! 
I REMAIN YOUR SERVANT AND YOU ALONE MAY TAKE MY SOUL!
YOU ALONE ARE OUR APPOINTED SAVIOR.. NO OTHER.
THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR CRIES FOR JUSTICE IN THESE MATTERS!!
AMEN
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 8:10 am

It hasn't even started yet.  But it will.  Indictment?  Gitmo?  "On his own terms"???

BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 N5szlu

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DO WE GIVE THIS TYPE OF FUNERAL FOR THEM NORMALLY?   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:23 am

THIS SEEMS REALLY OUT OF PLACE TO ME!
HE IS NOT SOME NATIONAL HERO ??
I REFUSE TO EVEN WATCH OR LISTEN TO THESE SCUM BAGS!!

McCain Will Lie In State At Capitol; Barack Obama, George W. Bush To Deliver Eulogies

BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Sun, 08/26/2018 - 12:00
[/size]

Print

John McCain requested that former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush deliver eulogies at his funeral, according to CBS News. McCain died at home on Saturday of an aggressive form of brain cancer at the age of 81, after his family announced on Friday that the Senator had chosen to discontinue medical treatment. 
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/mccain obit.jpg?itok=guK0_KKH]BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Mccain%20obit[/url]
McCain will lie in state at the Capital Rotunda and receive a full dress funeral service at the Washington National Cathedral, and will also lie in state at the Arizona Capital, according to the New York Times. He will be buried in Annapolis, Md. according to a Republican official involved in the planning. 
Quote :
More than 30 people have been honored by lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda, a gesture reserved for the country’s “most eminent citizens,” since the practice began in 1852 after the death of Henry Clay, the former House speaker and senator from Kentucky. Mr. McCain would be the 13th former senator to be granted the honor, according to the Architect of the Capitol. -NYT
[size]
Obama, who defeated McCain in the 2008 presidential election, issued a statement after McCain's death which reads in part: "Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did .... But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own." 

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 DlfIzI8V4AE8Wrh?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Ny06RNTT_normal

ABC News

@ABC

Replying to @ABC

[ltr]JUST IN: Barack and Michelle Obama on John McCain: "Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did. But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own." http://abcn.ws/2PBx7cu [/ltr]
5:44 PM - Aug 25, 2018

• 1,728 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

George W. Bush, to whom McCain lost the 2000 GOP nomination, said "John McCain was a man of deep conviction and a patriot of the highest order."
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/mccain bush 1.jpeg?itok=hNi_o99O]BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Mccain%20bush%201[/url]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 DlfNbZ_U0AAMMN-?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Ny06RNTT_normal

ABC News

@ABC

Replying to @ABC

[ltr]George W. Bush on John McCain: "Some lives are so vivid, it is difficult to imagine them ended. Some voices are so vibrant, it is hard to think of them stilled. John McCain was a man of deep conviction and a patriot of the highest order." http://abcn.ws/2wqwlX6 [/ltr]
6:04 PM - Aug 25, 2018

• 737 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]

[/ltr][/size]

Under initial plans for McCain's funeral, Vice President Mike Pence will attend, as the deceased Arizona Senator insisted that President Trump not appear, according to a May report from the Times. McCain, a harsh critic of President Trump who hand-delivered the controversial "Steele dossier" to FBI Director James Comey, returned to the Senate in July 2017 after emergency brain surgery to become the deciding vote that killed the GOP's repeal of the Affordable Care Act. 
A controversial Vietnam war veteran who became a fierce advocate for US foreign military intervention and regime change, McCain has been lionized by the establishment on both sides of the aisle - in no small part due to his vehement opposition to President Trump.
[/size]
Quote :
Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the top Senate Democrat, said on Saturday that he would introduce a resolution to rename the Russell Senate Office Building — currently named for Senator Richard Russell of Georgia, who often opposed civil rights legislation — in honor of Mr. McCain. -NYT

Quote :
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Gpnx2Os2_normal

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

· 15h

[ltr]As you go through life, you meet few truly great people. John McCain was one of them. His dedication to his country and the military were unsurpassed, and maybe most of all, he was a truth teller - never afraid to speak truth to power in an era where that has become all too rare.[/ltr]

Quote :
BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 Gpnx2Os2_normal

Chuck Schumer

@SenSchumer

[ltr]The Senate, the United States, and the world are lesser places without John McCain.

Nothing will overcome the loss of Senator McCain, but so that generations remember him I will be introducing a resolution to rename the Russell building after him.[/ltr]
5:40 PM - Aug 25, 2018

• 5,283 people are talking about this

[size][ltr]

[/ltr]

In July, the Navy expanded the name of guided missile destroyer USS John S. McCain, named after his father, to include the then-dying Senator.
A lifelong war hawk and neoconservative (famously singing "bomb Iran" to warm up a crowd), McCain strongly advocated for military action in several countries, including; Iraq, Syria, Kosovo, North Korea, Afghanistan and Iran - as well as escalations with Russia. McCain supported the Al-Qaeda-aligned Free Syrian Army, calling for arming them with heavy weapons in order to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. 
McCain was a strong supporter of Israel, backing President Trump's decision to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem - writing on his website after the announcement "I have long believed that Jerusalem is the true capital of Israel." The Senator also backed Israel's multiple offensives against Palestinians - including the 2014 bombardment of Gaza. 
While McCain was one of the most hawkish GOP during the 2003 Iraq War, he wrote in his 2018 memoir The Restless Wave that "The principal reason for invading Iraq, that Saddam had WMD, was wrong."
"The war, with its cost in lives and treasure and security, can't be judged as anything other than a mistake, a very serious one, and I have to accept my share of the blame for it."[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 pm

We're being kinda mostly respectful of the dead here on the forum . . . not so much the peeps over at the comment section below the linked ZeroHedge article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-25/john-mccain-dead-81

A few cleaner examples:

Quote :
The lives that will be saved now that this person is dead, will total in the millions.

If only he had died in the crib.

*Ring Ring!*
"Hello?"
"Is John there?"
"I'm sorry, he passed away this morning."
*Click.*
*Ring Ring!*
"Hello?"
"Is John there?"
"Umm, no, I told you... he died."
*Click.*
*Ring Ring!*
"HELLO!?!?"
"Is John there?
"LOOK, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. HE'S DEAD, OK? DEAD!"
"I know! I just love hearing you say it!"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Best line I've seen today:

"I cannot honor a man in death who had no honor in his life."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81   BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: John McCain dead at 81
Page 1 of 1