Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Praying Medic’s Tweet on the Qanon No Name Drops - Presented in Linear Logical Easy to Digest Fashion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Praying Medic’s Tweet on the Qanon No Name Drops - Presented in Linear Logical Easy to Digest Fashion Empty
PostSubject: Praying Medic’s Tweet on the Qanon No Name Drops - Presented in Linear Logical Easy to Digest Fashion   Praying Medic’s Tweet on the Qanon No Name Drops - Presented in Linear Logical Easy to Digest Fashion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Praying Medic did a fabulous job on this. It’s detailed and rather long, but what a read. No Name and Hill-dog’s treason laid out point by point with lots of proof graphics. First part pasted below to get the juices flowing and to whet your appetite for the further goodies to come.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1033813628871270400.html

Praying Medic wrote:

I've been working on this thread, conceptually, for about a month. I had hoped to post it last week, but other things needed to be done, first. I considered posting it yesterday morning, but again, life got in the way.

Then suddenly, my home state Senator, John McCain, died.

I thought it might be best to wait a week or so before posting this thread but Qanon posted about Senator McCain this morning and as a researcher, I'm obligated to report whatever Q posts, even if the timing isn't the best for some people.

If you believe this is the wrong time to post negative things about John McCain, trust me, I understand your feelings. Maybe you should sit this one out.

If, however, you're interested in reading what Qanon has said about Senator McCain, dive in. He's had a lot to say about him over the last 10 months.

The President has also had a lot to say about Senator McCain. At most of his rallies during the last year, President Trump has often brought him up, albeit, without saying his name.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Praying Medic’s Tweet on the Qanon No Name Drops - Presented in Linear Logical Easy to Digest Fashion
Page 1 of 1