Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard Empty
PostSubject: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:37 pm

don't know if ya'll ever heard her speak or interview before, but she is a good listen....i love hearing her with zen garcia, although, i have a few points of contention with what she says, but not many....she is a very good researcher, and that georgia drawl is music to my ears....pay close attention around the 1:20:00 mark about noah and ham....that is exactly how i see it and i have never heard anyone,EVER preach or teach about it and get it right, except for dr. joyce...enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUYRk4taRoM
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Oooooh, I know what I'll be watching tonight. Just finished recording and saving it. I scanned through a little stopping here and there. Looks interesting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 pm

I checked her website out some, and she goes on ( I was reading her conversation with someone) and agrees with Jesus marrying Mary Magdalene...and his bloodline continuing on, like in the "Da vinci Code" well that's enough said for me.....Sorry, can't believe her, if she believes that!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am

didn't know that she believed that because i never heard her say that in all of the hours i have spent listening to her....disappointing to say the least
UPDATE:....yaddy, i need you to post a link to what you claim....i just went over her entire website, read previews of her books and i saw exactly nothing like what you said.....i may have missed it, so before i say that you are wrong, i will wait on proof....for goodness sakes, the woman plays piano in satillo baptist church in  georgia....there is no way she would be allowed in a baptist church in georgia if she promoted that
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 11:03 am

Yaddy wrote:
I checked her website out some, and she goes on ( I was reading her conversation with someone) and agrees with Jesus marrying Mary Magdalene...and his bloodline continuing on, like in the "Da vinci Code" well that's enough said for me.....Sorry, can't believe her, if she believes that!

I just went to her web site as well and I didn't find any of that. She examines Leonardo Davinchi paintings mirrored images and such in detail but I didn't see anything suggesting that she believed the Jesus & Mary Magdalene married and had a child (think of all those Madonna & Child paintings here) nonsense. She does a whole exam on Prince Williams too and I didn't see anything in there either, or anywhere else. She's obviously really far into examining symbolism. In my humble opinion, maybe a little TOO FAR into it for my tastes. But then again, "what do I know?".

https://www.drjoye.com/davinchi/
https://www.drjoye.com/prince-william/

Here's her home page for anyone wanting to verify.
https://www.drjoye.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 pm

yeah, researcher, she does take a step too far every now and then, but she is damn good, and a damn fine woman....she stayed by her husbands side for the duration of his illness and was off the grid....i was thrilled to see her back, and i knew that she didnt say nor did she believe that Christ married MM, but i was going to give yaddy a chance to prove what she/he said before i stepped up to the plate....i am not going to let good people be misrepresented and joyce pugh is damn fine people, and a very good researcher....the timing of that video and todays Q drop was astounding.....the Q drop today should raise your eyebrows with nazi/aryan connection to the merovingian/divine bloodline story.....the "blueblood" dynasty, shall we say?....think alan, think!....connect the dots and forget about the political aspects for the moment....Q is about drop shit from now on....the light came on with the last drop....i get it now,its all coming into focus
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:00 pm

My absolute and sincerest apologies, my old fingers did not type the correct spelling and as I looked where I'd been, I saw that I had written Dr Joye Pugh...missed out on the "C" see how easy it is to make mistakes? Terribly sorry, pleas forgive me. Next time I will have to double check my spelling. Just hate the idea that I did that....feel very bad!
I checked again, and the you tube you put on was also Joye Pugh, without the "C" so which is it? The Joye without or with the "C" This is where I saw the conversation she had...that is Joye Pugh......please check to see if I was right or wrong!? Sorry I don't know how to get the connection here....it was a written interview.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/4wqgjw/the-woman-who-outed-prince-william-as-satan
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:27 pm

Yaddy wrote:
My absolute and sincerest apologies, my old fingers did not type the correct spelling and as I looked where I'd been, I saw that I had written Dr Joye Pugh...missed out on the "C" see how easy it is to make mistakes? Terribly sorry, pleas forgive me. Next time I will have to double check my spelling. Just hate the idea that I did that....feel very bad!

We still love ya girrrrl. You-know-what happens sometimes!

group hug love

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 pm

yaddy is a girl?.....hey yaddy, researcher showed me about a dude that i listened to a few times ,jeff daughtery, who has some interesting takes on stuff, most i vehemently oppose, but he presented a good argument to traditional belief systems....little did i know that he was into crystal ball,tarot cards,bone throwing, and all kinds of voodoo,metaphysical stuff.....i had no clue because i never checked him out....i was in no way going to be influenced by his interviews, but i did post a link on here and someone else, less experienced, might have been.....mistakes happen....problems happen with people like derek broes, who is so good at expounding on things like the gospel of john and then he turns into a damn heretic 20 seconds later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks for posting michael371! Very interesting. i haven't heard her in a few years. 

If i weren't working on what i've been working on, i'd still be trying to decipher those old stories and lineages. From what i've read, it seems that Canaan was Arphaxad's son by a daughter of Susan from Elam's line. Maybe some say Shem's son meaning from his family (?). i don't know. However, Melchizedek was Canaan's son.

It seems that Canaan found some old pre-flood writings and, being able to read them, gained pre-flood knowledge. As the story goes, he was afraid to tell Shem. It doesn't sound like this is the Canaan from Ham's line though, unless there's more to the story.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Our beloved Ausie gals ain't no wimps! Check this 81 year old Ausie grandmothers story out. How many ladies you know that could do this. Sounds a lot like our Yaddy and her goanna in the wall story from a few years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grandmother-pulls-two-pythons-hiding-123607896.html

Ausie Grandma Story wrote:
Grandmother pulls out two pythons hiding in barbecue like it's no big deal

Snakes. Scary, right?

Not so frightened of these creatures was 81-year-old Australian grandmother Faye Morgan, who casually pulled out not one, but two pythons hiding in the barbecue of a Queensland home on Sunday morning.

While the rest of us would likely freak out, Morgan didn't flinch one bit as she hauled the snakes from the grill into an awaiting plastic container.

"I live for the drama," Morgan says in the video. "Two of them!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard   dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dr. joyce pugh, a woman to be heard
Page 1 of 1