Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED AUG 27-28

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 9:12 am

Q post # 1934 of 8/27, bottom 3 lines:

[He did not depart on his own terms]
Think FLYNN [30].
Exactly [30].

It was 30 days from 'hands up' McPoot picture (July 25) to his demise.
But what about Flynn?

Flynn info comes in here: https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/

From Sarah's article:

The investigation into Trump didn’t start with Carter Page or George Papadapolous, but with Flynn.
Halper and Michael Flynn 

Before Page and Papadopolous, there was the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Flynn had been invited to Cambridge in February, 2014 for a a dinner hosted by both Dearlove and Halper.

But during that time, Flynn was already walking a fine line with the Obama Administration and battling President Obama and the CIA over his deep disagreement with the administration’s narrative that al-Qaeda and extremists groups, had been defeated or were on the run. Several months later Flynn was forced to resign early and ended his tenure as the director of the DIA.

“Flynn was pushed out by Obama and then became a thorn in the side of Obama and the Clintons when he joined the Trump campaign,” said a former senior intelligence source with knowledge of what happened. “The investigation into Trump didn’t start with Carter Page or George Papadapolous, but with Flynn. Flynn was already on the CIA and Clinton target list. Those same people sure as hell didn’t want him in the White House and they sure as hell didn’t want Trump to win.”

Flynn’s career with Trump ended as quickly as it came. He was forced to resign as Trump’s National Security Advisor 27 days after taking the job. The highly classified conversation between Flynn and former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak was leaked to the Washington Post in January 2017 and he was later questioned by the FBI on that conversation.

Halper’s involvement in the bureau’s investigation started much earlier than the FBI’s opening of its Crossfire investigation into the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016. He was already providing information on Page, Papadopolous, and Flynn earlier that year.
And it was in 2016 when Halper had told the FBI that he witnessed concerning interactions between Russian academic, Svetlana Lokhova, and Flynn at the February 2014 seminar dinner. This suspicion – without any proof – was then leaked to papers in London and eventually discussed in the U.S. media. 
---------------------------------------------
So, 30 days forward from Aug. 25?

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 643e3513e3fbe6bb21fb79f1225d185e0b35663ea69abce5638fffd69d1b289e

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 9:25 am

Dark money refers to the funds donated to nonprofit organizations that in turn spend it in order to influence elections. These nonprofit organizations can receive an unlimited amount of donations, and they're not required to disclose their donors.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dark-money.asp
-------

And for those who can't spend hours reading,  BO in the Q drops is Bruce Ohr, not Hussein.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 am

Past Flynn posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35004 Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Fold
Dec 5 2017 00:24:14 (EST) Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.458 Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Fold
Mar 17 2018 14:03:41 (EST)

TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 900681 No.1181185 Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Fold
Apr 25 2018 11:08:22 (EST) >>1180770
We knew this day would come.
We knew people would need a guide.
We all have a part to play.
We knew FLYNN would be challenged.
Part of the plan?
Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”
Timing.
Plan.
SIG sent [WH position]?
Moves & countermoves.
Role outside of WH?
“Lost house.”
“Funds for legal.”
“Beat up.”
You are watching a …..
What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.
Left is LEFT.
WH position [rapid] changes.
Why?
Planned?
Visibility in one helps another?
Connected?
C_A to SEC of STATE NK IRAN RUSSIA CHINA MX …..
Why is this relevant?
Think pushback.
Open source.
Why?
They are watching.
Proofs provided to retain.
Future proves past.
History books.
Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 352a77 No.1416241 Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Fold
May 15 2018 00:32:59 (EST) Why was Preet Bharara fired?
Why was the NY AG just removed?
Why did Rudy recently join POTUS’ legal team after being ‘quiet’ for so long?
What must be cleaned first?
Who investigates?
Who prosecutes?
WHAT CAN FINALLY BE DONE?
WHO HAS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY?
DOES IT FALL UNDER THE RUSSIA RECUSAL?
DOES FLYNN KNOW?
Define “On the Record.”
You have more than you know.
ENJOY THE SHOW.
Q

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 2:47 pm

From drop #1847

https://www.thisisinsider.com/how-did-barack-and-michelle-obama-meet-2017-10#1991-they-got-engaged-in-a-simple-and-sweet-way-3

I'm having a lot of trouble believing this!!! My brain is shouting out at me, "DAMAGE CONTROL" and I believe the article is mostly "fabrication after the fact".

It's all just as fake as he is!

Until I'm proven 200% wrong complete with all the bells, whistles, photos, certified undeniable papers and facts that can be researched and vetted I'm calling

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Bovine10

Look at that  - vice like grip - on mooches wrist! Some first date, huh?

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 59d39fce351aa743008b49bd-960-720

Why no pregnant photos? Why no family baby photos? Why, why, why - lots of unanswered why's!

Body language says much. Check out mooches crossed arms.

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 59d3a0e6d7605b20008b4993-960-720

So much wrong with all this. Begs more questions than it answers. Anyone here agree or disagree? Sound off either way.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 3:22 pm

You probably guessed I agree.  Looking into the V. Jarrett links might have a more truthful look at what actually happened.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 3:41 pm

http://conservativefighters.org/news/sources-china-hacked-clintons-private-email-server/

They had a complimentary copy sent to them in real time.  Every single email.  Strzok, Sally Yates, others sat on the info.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 4:05 pm

I've said it for years repeatedly until I'm blue in the face, "China is NOT our friend!" It isn't all Russia, Russia, Russia, it's mostly China, China, China!

Mark my words here . . . China is Looooong overdue for a huge smack down! China is a mess and heading daily towards another round of total and complete commie totalitarianism.

I study, I mean really study China almost daily. Done so for years ever since we handed them the Long Beach port back in the early 1990's. China is headed towards something bad with Xi that will make Mao look like a soy boy pussy cat.

MARK MY WORDS!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 4:21 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-coming-chinese-invasion-of-america-they-want-our-mineral-resources/

Dave Hodges, no matter what you think about him, has also been sounding off about the Chinese for years. The link goes to today's Common Sense article.

Us woke-as-frick unwashed and aware riff-raff here in commi-fornia are living the now 'not so subtle' chi-com attempted take over right now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:30 pm

There isn't much we don't agree on R.  Me too with the China-China.  Steve Q's buddy who had/has the Friday nite program (I'll think of his name around 2 a.m.)  Mr. Wild Weasel himself, always said it's the Red Chinese.

So, Q just confirmed, but said "Trending Non-MSM…
China hacked HRC server?
False.
Access was granted.
You have more than you know.
Q
-------
You no doubt suspected that, as I did.
Q's in warp speed today!   DOITQ!!!  I love you I love you I love you

-------
I wonder if this is useful as a precedent?  Eh...
https://conservativedailypost.com/obama-appointed-federal-judge-removed-from-all-cases/

Even though the only way to get rid of a judge is generally the impeachment process, that does not mean that there are not other ways to penalize judges who act poorly or fail to uphold the standards of a federal bench.
Barack Obama-appointed Judge Colin Stirling Bruce, who sits on the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois is finding this out, as he begins to experience the fallout for his poor behavior. After admitting that he acted illegally, authorities took the next step and he has been removed from all cases, including two high-profile case he was hearing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:38 pm

So funny:  Q again:

Pro TIP: Look @ CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike managed the infiltration program based on payments to CF.
------

I'll be dead before I could ever read and research everything we've been given here. Bummer!  LOL!
At least I can die trying.  heeheehee.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Dove wrote:
Steve Q's buddy who had/has the Friday nite program (I'll think of his name around 2 a.m.)

First name I thought of was HAWK. That the one, Dove? Hawk, from the old shortwave radio Q-files broadcast days. I still have a bunch of those old shows saved.

Dove wrote:
I'll be dead before I could ever read and research everything we've been given here. Bummer!  LOL!
At least I can die trying.  heeheehee.

Pray for Yeshua to lead us to safe places before His return before our death happens. Remember who is in charge though even if you or any of us do die before then.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:00 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y E S !!!!    H A W K!    I LOVE YOU!~~~~~~~~~

Now I won't have to get up at 2 am!  Heeeee.

Someday maybe U can listen to one and let me know what he always said,
It was _____   ____   ____ and the Red Chinese.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Q Files Jan 29 2009 Hawk Talon Rant, NWO History and Current Warnings

I'm listening to this one now, Dove. A Hawk rant will probably have it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 7:37 pm

"P"  This post seems to have a Q confirm this time.  (it has been posted/asked before if P=payseur.
Where's Jem2?  Does it fit with the 2 banking articles you just posted?

The Payseur Family in the United States is the secret descendants of the French Monarchy.
Daniel Payseur is AKA Crown Prince Louis who was Queen Marie Antoinette’s son.
Daniel Payseur (Crown Prince Louis aka Louis XVII of France) was smuggled out of France to North Carolina in the United States after his mother was executed.
The Payseurs have gone to extreme lengths to corrupt government documents, such as courthouse records. They have hidden the births of many of their descendants, and have covered over with extreme secrecy most of their monetary holdings.
They have been so powerful that they could hide their wealth and power, and use other Satanic families as proxies.
If you search hard enough you can figure it out. I just wanted to give you a hint on what to look for.
It started with Daniel Payseur 1785 – 1860
Then Lewis Cass Payseur or L.C. Payseur 1850 – 1939
That should give you a nice head start.
French monarchy living in America. They wont teach that in the history books!
http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/the-payseur-french-royal-family-in-the-united-states-of-the-virginia-company/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 8:07 pm

You want to go down the Payseur rabbit hole? It runs real deep. Neon Revolt does a great summary on the Payseur dynasty. It's pretty dayum long and detailed - and - it's only a summary. I'll post an itty-bitty screen shot so as to get the old juices flowing. You're on your own after that. Remember, this is ONLY a short summary.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/16/p-the-unseen-masters-of-all-qanon-greatawakening-whoisp-illuminati-13bloodlines-payseur-springmeier/

Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 Neon_r10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 9:30 pm

researcher wrote:
Q Files Jan 29 2009 Hawk Talon Rant, NWO History and Current Warnings

I'm listening to this one now, Dove. A Hawk rant will probably have it.

Here's the running notes I made while I listened to this, Dove.

Hawk rant notes 29 January 2009 wrote:
Mentioned: Russians, Chinese, Germany, UN troops, organized street gangs
FEMA camps, REX 84, operation cable splicer, operation garden plot
Red, blue, green & brown lists
Mentions Soros, Roths, Rockerfellers, at-al
ICE camps
North American Union
Draconian gun laws, regulations, confiscations, grabs
Sonic, psychotronic weapons
Military survey 1993-94 – gun confiscation question: if given the order would you fire on resisting American citizens?
Drugs used on military for mind control
Federalized, militarized police forces
Clergy response teams

Couple of other things mentioned but all tied into the notes of main things that I took. Hope you get something from all this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Dove wrote:
"P"  This post seems to have a Q confirm this time.  (it has been posted/asked before if P=payseur.
Where's Jem2?  Does it fit with the 2 banking articles you just posted?

The Payseur Family in the United States is the secret descendants of the French Monarchy.

Then Lewis Cass Payseur or L.C. Payseur 1850 – 1939

i didn't think so but i have found more than a few coincidences after checking.

A man named Lewis Cass (not Payseur) has a rather colorful history. Cass is an old French name. He died about 10 years after Lewis Cass Payseur was born, is from NH, then Ohio, was governor of Michigan Territory just before it became a state. The only tie in to the banking articles has to do with "the Michigan Act" mentioned on the "Brief History of Central Banking" link. This took place shortly after he left office and it appears that Michigan had a rather special way of doing banking. After that he became Secretary of War under Andrew Jackson who was opening up the west. Think LOUISANA PURCHASE from France.

Namesake? Relative? Mere coincidence?

See him here doing his Napoleon pose:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Cass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 27-28   Q RELATED  AUG 27-28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED AUG 27-28
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-