Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 Empty
PostSubject: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 am

Thought a few peeps might find this an interesting conversation between Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell. A tad under two hours - enjoy.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Aug 25, 2018
Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs, and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?

https://youtu.be/WOMzdJJKi5M

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 2:10 pm

i want to implore you guys and gals to read the book "the hidden dangers of the rainbow" by constance cumby....in light of the Q drop yesterday, and my mind lighting up like a pinball machine remembering this book, i am convinced there is about to be a huge shift, and most likely a bloody one, take place very soon....while researcher knew things also,(we discussed it once before a couple years ago on the board)i was pretty much alone, or so i thought.....if what researcher and i discussed, along with the Q drop and the research detailed in this book, is correct, we have been governed by members of the nazi party since the last breath of JFK....miss cumby goes into great detail in the book, if i remember correctly, connecting the new age/pagan /gnostic concepts and the nazi ideology of WW2.....did Q just tell us that?....what farrell and lavenda have been telling us is obviously true, goode and wilcox are frauds but they tell a similar story, just sensationalized....i am going to look for something to post, but i want to ask researcher something....i will ask it vaguely, but i think he will get my drift......i'll do it this way because if i come right out, it might upset some folks unnecessarily, and i also could be way off base and wrong....researcher, did the nazi party originate in the middle east?.....WW2 was bullshit,wasn't it podna?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Michael371 wrote:
researcher, did the nazi party originate in the middle east?.....WW2 was bullshit,wasn't it podna?

Gotta think a while on how to answer that one, Mike. I'm not aware of that nor have even considered it. I may have no answer to that but you are welcome to spill what you know. Meanwhile . . . there are plenty of tie-ins with Islam and Nazis.

FACT: Hitler's meeting in Jerusalem with the grand Mufti in 1941

2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 56278ac8c36188580d8b4605

FACT: At the fall of Berlin Russians discovered in a bunker around 1000-ish (some say Tibetans) in SS uniform and had all committed suicide just before the Russians entered Berlin

https://ironlight.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/germany-and-tibet/

FACT: 1935 Heinrich Himmler, head of the Gestapo and the SS, founded an elite Nazi research institute called the Ahnenerbe. They were seeking the roots of the Aryan race and concentrated on the Middle East and also the Tibetan plateau and surrounding areas.

https://archive.archaeology.org/0603/abstracts/nazis.html

FACT: Islamic nazi troops

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

There's lots more info on the web for anyone interested.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article181864556.html

this should help
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 4:16 pm

I'm familiar with all that. Hitler went to S America, he died sometime around 1984-ish way after WW2 was over. What it didn't revel to me was anything having to do with Islam creating the Nazis. Wanna try again?

Concentrate on . . . Islam creating the Nazis

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 6:01 pm

i never said islam...........i suspect there were a lot of israelis behind the nazis, and masquerading as officers in the german army and since the catholic church was beholding to the rothchilds for that massive loan, they fell right in there with the plan, with would have allowed them a huge stake in the control of their most coveted prize, Jerusalem....i cannot resolve the creation of the state of is-ra-el with the biblical description....i am firmly entrenched in the camp that the khazarian/rothchild empire orchestrated WW2 to create sympathy to enact the balfour declaration, even if it meant massacring millions of their own people to gain that sympathy.....this also allowed the rothchild dynasty to establish and control all of europe, along with the US via their central banking scheme, and they did ,along with others, finance both sides....then again, this could be exactly how God decided to regather Israel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11   2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2018_08_25 Richard Dolan & Joseph Farrell on Nazis, UFOs, Antarctica, 9-11
Page 1 of 1