Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 01 SEPT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Alice in Wonderland
https://kawa-news.com/en/saudi-arabia-princess-alices-adventures-in-wonderland/
Princess Alice was the first British Royal to visit Saudi Arabia
-------
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

Julian Assange: Isis and Clinton Foundation are both funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar
‘This is the most significant email in the whole collection’
----------------------
More Clinton outreach
Q RELATED  01 SEPT 066f6548290b58597142478a990dfd4e4f9cce4aa46dc7a06f9eba75e4942d40

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Q RELATED  01 SEPT 958fa3adfa721436a053d5519e5568fa4882f40e8409df49dc2cedc6d5cd713b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 7:37 am

BUNNY EARS:

I lose the video portion of this, but you can still hear it.  Bad stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmcYsMUay4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 7:41 am

4 am talking points for 9/02/18. ADDRESSED TO POTUS;  'THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN'
-----
WHO IS THE MAD HATTER:

emails from Marty Torrey to HRC – where he calls her ‘Alice’ and signs it ‘Hatter’. Several other emails are addressed to ‘A’ signed ‘MH’…..

Torrey was one-time chief of staff to former Rep. John Sweeney, who was apparently quite an alcoholic while he was in office, and who later led the New York campaign for Trump and apparently quite involved with getting Guilani voted in as well. Thought it was interesting Clinton’s good friend Torrey was chief of staff for a Republican……

SO checking out this Torrey guy, who calls himself ‘Mad Hatter’, I find that he sent Hillary an email Nov 25, 2009 where he is informing her that a guy named Dave Stone has died – and she expresses concern – but most of the emails back and forth on that topic are redacted – wondering why. So I look up Dave Stone – very interesting situation, but very, very little info on the guy. Clinton had met with him in July of 2009 – and four months later the guy is dead at the age of 57. Not much on the internet (including Wikipedia with a big blank page on the guy), but LA times had an article that states:
---------------------------
“Retired Rear Adm. David M. Stone, who once headed the Transportation Security Administration and was the first federal security director at Los Angeles International Airport in the critical months after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has died. He was 57.
Stone's untimely death occurred over the weekend, several days after attending an awards ceremony for TSA employees in Arlington, Va., agency officials said. He had traveled to the event from his home in Bangalore, India, where he worked for Cisco Systems Inc. as a senior executive in charge of safety and security.
The cause of death was not available Wednesday.”
[link to articles.latimes.com]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Take a look at Macaulay Culkin's weird web site. The URL was given at the end of the bunny ears video that Dove posted. These are some sick people and this ISN'T art!

https://bunnyears.com/

He has a YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsCw3J3T3XFLgKm2te7TrTQ

His related channels go to another YT channel called Pizza Underground
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOU_7EaiJjZj3DDdFpuQfLg

https://youtu.be/mr4rsMXANQM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Wow..hard to have a clue what to say.  From bunnyears.com
With all the links we saw while following pizzagate, I never saw
white rabbits.

Magic pizza, and a penguin with red sneakers on next to name.

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Kid-cuisine-pizza

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  01 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 01 SEPT   Q RELATED  01 SEPT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 01 SEPT
Page 1 of 1