Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 12:51 pm

FIRST A LITTLE 'SMILE'...
Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE B2a1722dceb919e50ae744af44ddd56f7532f43a10d51d7588ec4bd05c1f9ec2

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 01f9fecc10d38d8738177ea639e29f5f47a5e7bd2bcdf715ba35d045a575ea92

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 0d9e1a7ce442314d82d0ebe2768709d6c2b2ad5d03d817b8a661c4ac7b26fdce

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 1:41 pm

OK. BACK TO THE SWAMP

Jack Lew chaired the committee that approved of the U1 sale, 3 months after he was confirmed.
https://vault.fbi.gov/uranium-one-transaction/uranium-one-transaction-part-01-of-01/view

(I can't figure out who sent this request)  But approval of the deal 3 months after he was confirmed sounds like another SES or type of, who was moved into place for the approval.

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 52d80449d77788239c542144aeb872ee1579ff4cfcdcd04ff2ca1f10e734ce7a

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Q'S UPPING THE REVEAL OF MOS ACTIVITIES.

I'll START WITH POSTS WITH A DIRECT MENTION:

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 208810

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 206010

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 187110

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 175110

CONTD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 1746a10
Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 1746b10

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE 148910

Next AJ and Corsi.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 3:14 pm

New York Times article on Corsi:

Jerome Corsi, a conspiracy theorist and political commentator with connections to the former Trump adviser Roger J. Stone Jr., has been subpoenaed to testify on Friday before the grand jury in the special counsel investigation into Russia’s election interference and whether Trump associates conspired with the effort, his lawyer said on Wednesday.
The lawyer, David Gray, said that he anticipates that investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, plan to ask Mr. Corsi about his discussions with Mr. Stone, who appeared to publicly predict in 2016 that WikiLeaks planned to publish material damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
”He fully intends to comply with the subpoena,” Mr. Gray said, adding that the subpoena was not specific about the topic but that he and his client anticipated “it has to do with his communications with Roger Stone.”
Mr. Mueller’s team appears to be zeroing in on Mr. Stone as a possible nexus between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks, which was used by Russian intelligence officers to spread information stolen from Democrats, according to an indictment by Mr. Mueller’s team. Another former associate of Mr. Stone, the New York political gadfly Randy Credico, is also expected to testify before the grand jury on Friday.

Mr. Stone has maintained that he had no contact with Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, and that he learned what WikiLeaks was doing through public sources and from Mr. Credico, who had a friend in common with Mr. Assange.

Mr. Corsi, who has worked with the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on his Infowars operation, has dealt with Mr. Stone on and off for years. Mr. Corsi was also one of the people whom President Trump, before he was a candidate, contacted for information about former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate in pressing the false claim that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States.

Mr. Corsi’s name came up when federal agents stopped and detained a professor and author, Ted Malloch, at a Boston airport last March. Mr. Malloch told NBC at the time that, among other questions, federal investigators asked him about Mr. Stone, whom he had met a handful of times, about WikiLeaks and about Mr. Corsi, who had helped edit one of his books.
In testimony before the House Intelligence Committee last year, Mr. Stone, who had predicted in a 2016 tweet that Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, would face his “time in the barrel,” said he based his tweet off research given to him by Mr. Corsi, whom he identified as an investigative journalist. He said that Mr. Corsi’s research was drawn from public information related to Mr. Podesta’s brother, the lobbyist Tony Podesta.

John Podesta’s private email account was hacked in 2016 and some of the content was posted by WikiLeaks in October 2016, just as Mr. Trump was facing questions about the “Access Hollywood” tape on which he was recorded in 2005 boasting about grabbing women by their genitals.

Correction: September 5, 2018
An earlier version of this article misstated Jerome Corsi’s relationship with Infowars. Mr. Corsi had previously worked with Infowars but no longer does.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Trying to decide about that MOS thing. Q seems to go back and forth sometimes meaning Mossad and at other times "maybe" meaning Moscow??? Looking over Dove's line of Q drops above I can't decide one way or the other on a few of them. The Sergey Brin one though is definitely Moscow.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Posted 2:41 PM Pacific time

All of the Q drop sites are down or just not updating. Just so ya know.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:44 pm

TED CRUZ MAGA's.   (Despite the fact that everytime I see his face I hear the bad lipsynch video.lol)

2 min video at: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-ted-cruz-makes-mincemeat-of-senate-dems-over-utterly-irrelevant-demands/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation&spot_im_comment_id=sp_Molio3e3_127987_c_QgETIU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 am

researcher wrote:
Trying to decide about that MOS thing. Q seems to go back and forth sometimes meaning Mossad and at other times "maybe" meaning Moscow??? Looking over Dove's line of Q drops above I can't decide one way or the other on a few of them. The Sergey Brin one though is definitely Moscow.

The posts I cc'd were the ones that came up on a MOS search on the Q posts.
I thought the connection might be through DARPA, but don't see it yet.

The Wojciki girls are children of Stanley and Esther Wojciki.  Esther is a Russian Jew.

Stanley George Wojcicki[1] (/vuːjˈtʃɪski/ vooy-CHIS-kee;[2] born Stanisław Wójcicki, Polish: [vujˈt͡ɕit͡skʲi]; March 30, 1937) is a Polish American emeritus professor and former chair of the physics department at Stanford University in California, United States

Sergey Brin  was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents, Yevgenia and Mikhail Brin, both graduates of Moscow State University (MSU).[11][12] His father is a mathematics professor at the University of Maryland, and his mother a researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

When Sergey was 6,  after his father returned from a mathematics conference in Warsaw, Poland, Mikhail Brin announced that it was time for the family to emigrate. "We cannot stay here any more", he told his wife and mother. At the conference, he was able to "mingle freely with colleagues from the United States, France, England and Germany and discovered that his intellectual brethren in the West were not 'monsters.'" He added, "I was the only one in the family who decided it was really important to leave."

He was married to to Anne Wojcicki, the founder of 23andme, he was the former brother-in-law of Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube for 8 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't infer anything meaningful from these 'connections' so far.
None of them seem to have any love or allegiance to the Soviet Union/Russia,
though they share Russian Jew descent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE   Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 05 SEPT-MOS-CORSI NYT ARTICLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: