Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

i think ya'll need to hear this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Elite

i think ya'll need to hear this Empty
PostSubject: i think ya'll need to hear this   i think ya'll need to hear this I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 am

things got interesting IF,IF,IF this is real....7 seconds long

https://mobile.twitter.com/MAGAniacal/status/1037633403061862401/video/1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: i think ya'll need to hear this   i think ya'll need to hear this I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:31 am

Well, well, well, it would seem that us tinfoil hat conspiracy nutters who have been reading Q saying this from the get-go might be onto sumptn' after all, huh?

Hands up
30 days

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Trump Colluded With Russia
A 2½ Year Long Hoax

i think ya'll need to hear this Comet-11

The Heaven's Gate Death Cult Was More Realistic
Than Charges of Russian Collusion
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: i think ya'll need to hear this   i think ya'll need to hear this I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:02 pm

That was an amazing statement. 
I thought the  30 day timeframe could have significance going forward too, but you know, I have no
idea who I thought it might reference.  I'll have to go thru the Q's again.
But Q made it clear, clear...no name was dead AND buried.  No deals, no choice, no fakery.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish  John 10:27,28
Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think ya'll need to hear this   i think ya'll need to hear this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think ya'll need to hear this
Page 1 of 1