Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border Empty
PostSubject: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:52 am

May 30, 2013 by count down to zero time

http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/05/30/russia-ready-for-war-orders-thousands-of-troops-to-border/

Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border

ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border Rsz4As has been expected since President Putin on 17 May ordered Russian military forces to “immediately move” from Local War to Regional War operational status and to be “fully prepared” to
expand to Large-Scale War should either the US or EU enter into the
Syrian Civil War, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is reporting
today that thousands of Russian troops have been deployed in “full war mode” and that Israel is now a “major likely target” too.

ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border Rsz2

According to this report, the “surprise alert exercise” Defense
Minister Sergei Shoigu ordered last Thursday (24 May) for the Southern
Military District involving four regiments of S-300 air defense systems
troops combining 8,700 personnel, 185 warplanes and 240 armored vehicles
are now positioned to enter into the Syrian War Zone“within hours” to begin offensive and defensive operations.

Even worse, this report continues, Foreign Intelligence
Service (SVR) troops have likewise been ordered into the Syrian War
Zone, including the much feared Zaslon Special Forces units, in order to
prepare for the widening of this conflict into what could turn into
World War III.

MORE @ LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jordan drill in preparation for Syria conflict   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Jordan drill in preparation for Syria conflict
May 29, 2013
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sources%3A_Jordan_drill_in_preparation_for_Syria_conflict/26317/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Source: YNET

Western sources claim international forces will stay in Jordan after joint military exercise ‘to prepare for possible intervention in Syria’

A joint military exercise scheduled to take place in Jordan next week is aimed among other things at readying forces for a possible intervention in Syria, Western officials told Ynet on Tuesday.

More than 15,000 soldiers from 18 different countries are set to take part in “Eager Lion 2013.”

The drill will include battlefield, logistics and humanitarian exercises for troops from Britain, Bahrain, Canada, Czech Republic, Israel will not take part in the drill but will continue its “red line” policy against arms shipments to Hezbollah.

According to one western official, forces will remain on the ground after the drill “in case the need will arise to intervene in Syria.” The maneuvers are set to run for two weeks in the Jordanian army’s training fields, schools and centers.”Without a doubt this year’s drill will prepare for a possible conflict with Syria,” a Jordanian official told Ynet. “Jordan must prepare for any abnormal development on this front.”

Jordan fears that Syria’s disintegration could threaten stability in the Hashemite Kingdom.Both Jerusalem and Amman fear that the hundreds of Syria that would be enforced by the US and other countries such as France and Britain The Daily Beast reported.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:55 pm

I think that article, or one it linked to hit the nail on the head. We've discussed it prior but the gulf states want to run a pipeline to Turkey and hook Europe in, thus ending Putin's stranglehold as the dominant supplier.

:king:Arab
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:13 am

10 - 24 MiG29M2's supposedly to ship to Syria

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-31-07-36-18
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:20 pm

This whole area is a powderkeg. I see Isaiah 17 as the only possible outcome when the dust settles.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Hmmmm . . . . go listen to the latest recording from Rob Skiba titled "Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948" as it may figure into this. Then again, maybe not, but it's worth a listen. I've opened a new topic for it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border   ALERT:  Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT: Russia Ready For War, Orders Thousands Of Troops To Border
Page 1 of 1