Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor with Sheila new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor with Sheila  new Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor with Sheila new   Mark Taylor with Sheila  new I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GI4Xm62ic

(drive-by post.  I haven't heard it yet)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor with Sheila new   Mark Taylor with Sheila  new I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Mark Taylor with Sheila  new Dove6610

Saw that on my YT yesterday and meant to watch it later but forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder, Dove.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor with Sheila new   Mark Taylor with Sheila  new I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 12:17 pm

6666.  I'm almost not surprised.  It's been coming up constantly on the big family crisis I've been working on, and am back to working on again right now.    I'll take prayers!  Need help!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor with Sheila new   Mark Taylor with Sheila  new I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor with Sheila new
Page 1 of 1