Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! Empty
PostSubject: Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!   Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:57 pm

I haven’t watched yet but reading the news, both main stream and alternate views, it seems that Trump had ‘em rolling their eyes twittering and laughing during (or at) his speech but towards the end Trump got the last laugh. See some of the comments below about his speech. You’ll notice many comments are from the world, not just the USA. The world is watching. Check the other comments out too. They’ll make a smile form on your faces.

Some Comments wrote:
What a beautiful, beautiful great speech by a great leader he brought tears to many eyes. Thank you Great Leader of America! God Bless America...

TREMENDOUS respect from a LEGAL immigrant from China. Trump is a GREAT GREAT leader! Trump is putting TREMENDOUS pressure on Commies. Hope GOP win BIGLY in the midterm so President Trump can pass his immigration reform bill. TRUMP 2020!

Oh my goodness that was a great speech. ...Mr. President Donald J.Trump. ...couldn't say it any better. ....watch it til the end....

Damn the UN just got owned by Trump.

UK loves you Trump, we desperately need you here!!

I have came to check in the Americans - love from Russia

A Great President Donald J Trump Our President Love it live it OR STICK IT.

He went after all the deepstate and the associates, he went after child labor, and slave labor, and after the corruption of the elite all in under 30 minutes!

OK, off to watch this as soon as I push the send button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrpEuyEHqc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!   Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:21 pm

i heard it live and he told to kiss our ass, in so many words
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!   Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:15 pm

michael371 wrote:
i heard it live and he told to kiss our ass, in so many words

Yeah that, in so many words! I just finished watching and Trump owned the United Nations. Trump owned the globalists and he put them all on notice. I was happy to hear him speak of past President Monroe and elude to the Monroe Doctrine. Lots to like in this speech. One of his very best.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!   Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump’s Speech to the United Nation This Morning – Gotta See and Hear This One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: