Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! Empty
PostSubject: ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!   ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:25 am

https://justusaknight.com/2018/09/26/biblical-bombshell-archaeologists-just-found-first-evidence-of-exodus/

ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! Screen-shot-2018-09-26-at-5-37-26-am

BIBLICAL BOMBSHELL! ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!

September 26, 2018 JustusAKnight Uncategorized Leave a comment

Your Support Is What Makes These Videos Possible!
Click Here For Patreon  or Click Here For PayPal
https://www.patreon.com/join/justusknight 

https://youtu.be/qGo3pCc3ru0

Truth Or Fiction – Classified!
Biblical BOMBSHELL! Archaeologists Just Found First Evidence Of Exodus!?!
This is Bombshell information!  We are going to discuss an article just released stating that Archaeologists may have just found the first potential evidence of Exodus!  The finding now potentially put science directly in line with the biblical record.
What you are about to hear could re-align history for those that do not believe in the biblical record of history.  For the remainder, it will just go to reinforce what is already know.  Whatever side you stand on there are very few findings in history that serve as physical evidence to what faith already provides for; this we will always cover here when they do come up.
God Speed and God Bless,
Justus
Reference / Read More At:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/732111/bible-exodus-moses-proof-evidence-israel-nomads-jordan-canaan-christian
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!   ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:39 am

First evidence!!! Yeah, right! Pure frikin' bull droppings!

Chariot wheels, etc. found years ago in the Red sea.

Split rock where water flowed, alter to golden calf, mountain where 10 commandments were given found in Saudi Arabia years ago.

Daily Star is a UK rag even worse than National Enquirer. Do your research!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!   ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am

2 different bodies of water.  The Red Sea and the Jordan River.

The article might be correct that these are the 1st digs indicating a settlement on the  banks of the Jordan.

I just saw one article that described the lesson of crossing through the Red Sea as the 'coming out of the worldly' (as Egypt often represents worldly systems), and coming INTO the Promised Land by crossing the Jordan.

I hear the old song, "One more river, and that one river is Jordan.
One more river.  There's one more river to cross."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!   ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:24 am

Dove wrote:
2 different bodies of water.

I saw the Jordan river part. My argument is with the first evidence part.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!   ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARCHAEOLOGISTS JUST FOUND FIRST EVIDENCE OF EXODUS!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: