Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I'd like to know is~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

What I'd like to know is~ Empty
PostSubject: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:53 am

Why is it that none of the information we come across and believe to be true and substantiated is not utilized somewhere, somehow in the public forum.
And I don't mean Q intel.

We had her unmasked year book, the absurd polygraph, the picture of Clinton's lawyer, her lawyers' history with the liberal left, a money trail, perhaps an FB entry of her talking of stopping Gorsuch,  and more.

No Republicans stressed the 6 FBI background checks already performed and how
Kav had top security clearance.  Nobody helped Kav as he spoke of the FBI role in such checks.
I didn't hear anyone but Kav stress that her witnesses had all refuted her claim under oath.
Even Fox allows many to call the accuser credible without rebuttal. God Almighty! So many point by point lies and 'I don't knows'! 
---
I know how the white hat game works in front of the public and behind the scene. And I know the enemy's playbook.
But I feel GUILTY and ASHAMED to have known what we did and yet have none of it  brought to his aid, save three minutes of Lindsey.

I feel what was asked of Brett Kavanaugh was too much. More than can ever be repaid or repaired.  And I feel complicit in this gross offense.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 10:15 am

I know what you mean, why no light on these.
I don't feel that any of us should feel complicit in these things as most begins without our fore knowledge and it is their games that they play and their lawyers that draft all these changes to our original laws to favor them over us!
A true SHAM!
WAKE UP AMERICA... but then how can they if this is not shown to the others that are sleepy?

Lindsey did really surprise me yesterday!
I wish several others would speak out too! I would have!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 10:19 am

try this darker theme background Q for your tired eyes, https://qmap.pub it is faster on my end loading and does not reload when switching between other tabs... but do keep https://qanon.pub for your other link as it may not go Down!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 10:55 am

If you hear Roe v Wade out there, remember that was a tool, a ruse.  The truth is:

What I'd like to know is~ Ab25a4d98638d600f3a36543526d28d3c55ec9d11fb086b21065ec2583b53e12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 11:22 am

And another reason for obstructing Kav:

Anonymous  09/28/18 (Fri) 09:36:04 457aaa (1)  No.3229794>>3229866 >>3230283 >>3230478

The democrats are NOT afraid of overturning Roe v. Wade. The Right of Privacy has been cited on over 350 SCOTUS rulings and it would be too much to overturn all of that.
The democrats ARE AFRAID of a memo that came out in one of the last decisions over the summer where the role of a single Federal Judge (activist) being able to stop or overrule the Executive Branch was questioned as being unconstitutional. That is what Kav will go after. The SCOTUS will raise the standard for overruling the Executive branch to either a SCOTUS decision or a 2/3rds vote of both houses of Congress.
The liberals are counting on finding oneliberal judge somewhere to thwart Trump on everything. If that goes away, they are permanently screwed and the swamp can be drained.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I'd like to know is~   What I'd like to know is~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I'd like to know is~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: