Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources Empty
PostSubject: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Anyone familiar with the CIA MK-Ultra program and mind control programs in general will probably find the info below interesting. The first video is a 3 minute summary hitting the high-lights of Greg Hunters 21 September interview with Dave Janda. The video below that one is the full 81 minute interview for those wishing to go deeper and wanting to hear the 3 minute Janda conversation in the first video in context. I suggest reading the short missive below from Right Wing Watch first before going to the videos.

I must say that in general this explains a lot regarding what we saw and witnessed Thursday morning, 27 Sept. with the Blasey Ford testimony. Anyone (except the brainwashed power hungry Dems) watching Ford's body language and listening with a finely tuned ear can see in her the obvious signs. Something was mighty frikey there.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/blasey-ford-involved-in-mind-control-program-says-dave-janda-and-his-obviously-reliable-sources/

Right Wing Watch wrote:

September 24, 2018

Right-wing radio host Dave Janda appeared on Greg Hunter’s “USA Watchdog” program last week, where he made several blockbuster revelations, all based on the word of his variety of trustworthy “sources.”

Janda regularly relies on his unnamed “sources” to bolster the unsubstantiated claims that he puts forth and did so repeatedly on Hunter’s program last week, asserting that Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is a CIA asset, that classified text messages from FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page contained violent threats against President Trump, that military tribunals are already operational against those who have been working to undermine Trump, and that Barack Obama personally met with Trump in an effort to “cut a deal” in order to avoid prosecution.

“Two of my sources has said, ‘Yes, this is correct,'” Janda asserted. “There is this information out there that [Blasey Ford] has worked as a CIA contractor in the past and possibly even in the present [and] reportedly was involved in the mind control program.”

“When I spoke to my sources about threats of violence in these texts,” he said later in the program, “they confirmed it, they said that there is significant harm directed at Trump in these texts … I was told that there was violence that was directed toward Trump.”

“I have been told that military tribunals are not just going to happen, they have been in place and they have been operational, is the word I was told,” Janda claimed at another point in the interview. “And what I was also told is that this declassification will ultimately lead to the Attorney General Jeff Session to—at least on a partial basis, if not a complete basis—to unrecuse himself.”

“I have one source that told me that Obama had reached out to Trump about a meeting and that the meeting did not go well for Obama,” Janda also asserted. “It was my understanding that Obama had reached out to Trump, this is what I was told, and was trying to … cut a deal and that Trump is firmly in the camp of the restitution of the rule of law, no matter who it involves.”

https://youtu.be/8LwynX3kxGo

Below is the full Greg Hunter & Dave Janda video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNm17FUY7Qk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Good one!  Yes, she was mighty FFFFFF fricky.
AND
Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources DoRi7T0WkAAFnb_

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm half way through the 80 minute full video. DAYUM! Bombshells hitting everywhere and all this was recorded before the Kav. hearing last Thursday. If only ¼ of what Dave Janda exposes is proven, and I believe it will be, it's "lights out" for a bunch of people.

Obama, Lynch, Clinton, Comey, Strzok . . . Gilligan - the skipper too . . . Rosenstien and his wife.

LIGHTS OUT FOR ALL I SAY!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Janda said Trump met with O.  I read O requested a meeting twice and was turned out both times.

I've gotten a terrible notion from the news that the fbi may not look into Ford at all!
Just more Kav.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Janda said Trump met with O

I'll finish it for you.

and O left that meeting looking like his dog just died. I'm paraphrasing here of course but you get the drift.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources   Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blasey Ford ‘Involved in Mind-Control Program,’ Says Dave Janda and His Obviously Reliable Sources
Page 1 of 1