Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 66th Annual RED MASS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The 66th Annual RED MASS Empty
PostSubject: The 66th Annual RED MASS   The 66th Annual RED MASS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:04 pm

I don't know if there are nuggets to dig here.
One thing I'm running into these last few months, including Q and "P", is
a French origin to our woes. 

What's missing for me as I haven't studied it, is a connection of the Templars to the Freemasons.  But it seems probable to me.  Can anyone confirm?

When Mark Flynn did an analysis of TimeWave Zero by McKenna, our current time period coincided with the French Revolution.

I have another link coming next post that takes us to French Aristocracy money and the Clowns, from Nam into the contra affair.
---------
https://www.johncarrollsociety.org/membership/the-red-mass

The Red Mass is held at different churches throughout the country on different dates.
But it should be today in D.C.

On February 15, 1953, Archbishop Patrick A. O’Boyle celebrated the first John Carroll Society sponsored Red Mass at the Cathedral of Saint Matthew the Apostle. In succeeding years, the congregation frequently has included the President of the United States, the Chief Justice of the United States, and Associate Justices, other leading federal, state and local jurists, cabinet officials, members of Congress, diplomats, university presidents, deans, professors, students of law, and lawyers.
The Red Mass is celebrated annually at the Cathedral, traditionally on the Sunday before the first Monday in October, which marks the opening of the Supreme Court’s annual term. Its purpose is to invoke God’s blessings on those responsible for the administration of justice as well as on all public officials.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The 66th Annual RED MASS   The 66th Annual RED MASS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/5c94f85dddb23cbd05038e7aff54baadb7efd155032c807b9dff5fcdb03f2c8f.pdf

From 8chan anon.  Is this real or fake?  It reads like a story.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The 66th Annual RED MASS   The 66th Annual RED MASS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 1:10 pm

start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFtkpGocslE
he does a lot of interviews concerning the templars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 66th Annual RED MASS   The 66th Annual RED MASS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 66th Annual RED MASS
Page 1 of 1