Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops 02 October

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 1:27 pm

These are direct from 8chan Patriots Fight, Q's only allowed access there so these are legit. All the usual Q drop sites seem to be down at the moment so I'll do a normal drop screen cap post when they come back up.

These would or will be drops 2314 & 2315 when thing go normal again.

Q Drops 02 October 8-pf10

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/packages-sent-to-pentagon-test-positive-for-ricin/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Ted Cruz's office too. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/white-powder-sent-to-ted-cruz-campaign-hq-in-houston-2-people-hospitalized/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Some of these you've seen before. Numbers just changed on a few plus the new ones are added. Instead of going back and making boo-koo corrections to previous posts I decided to just put 'em up here again with the correct numbers.

Q Drops 02 October 231411

Q Drops 02 October 231511

Q Drops 02 October 231610

Q Drops 02 October 231710

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/packages-sent-to-pentagon-test-positive-for-ricin/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:04 pm

UP  S'alright!   Working good!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 pm

researcher, from some scuttlebutt accumulated while bouncing around various Q supportive places, it appears that our mutually hated shithole, known by the world as great britian, is the one behind the plot to overthrown a duly elected president....its what Q has been hinting at for an entire year with all of the coat of arms and rothchild stuff....all of the occultic/satanic/pagan pictures....its pure desperation for them now.....i suspect we are in the process of a new currency, just a suspicion, and a mpve away from the dollar and the central bank
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Mike, I'm with you. I keep hearing and seeing the same thing myself. Look what we did to Britain when we took down those satellites and cut off coms with their GCHQ program. Just see the Q drops for August 30, 2018 for a reminder that'll make you smile. One doesn't need to connect many dots to figure out why we took their GCHQ offline.

Oh, and don't forget Australia. Britain & Australia . . . both part of 5EYES. Election tampering from both of them. Caught red handed they were. They wanted Hil-dog to win. It's been in the news.

Israel isn't getting a pass from me either. That's another subject altogether though. That Trump, Cyrus, Temple shekel coin thing bothers me a lot. The one Trey Smith showed in his latest video after the Rocket Man thing. If Trump helps them rebuild that temple it's all over for me and Trump because that identifies him as anti-christ!! You know this to be Biblical and factual truth. I'm still with Trump and it hurts me to even think such thoughts.

Peeps - sorry I derailed the thread but all that just came gushing out. Had to be said.

Back to top Go down
One Sandal

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Yes and remember Paul's warning to the Thessalonians.
While they are saying, "Peace and safety"  ........

UP study
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:57 pm

relax researcher, trump is not antichrist....nimrod( the one that was, and is not, and is to come) the eighth and is of the seven....who started the first false religion at babel?...semiiramus/nimrod/tammuz and later osiris/isis/horus and on down the line....the rebuilding of the 11th chapter of genesis babylon, known today as catholicism....compare them with all of the paganisms...catholicism is not Christian...it is a bastardized religion consisting of real Christianity and the paganism of the babylonian mystery religion....is-ra-el: isis+ra(osiris)=el (god)...explained simply, isis and osiris produced the resurrected sun god tammuz....nimrod was black...this all works if you apply the scripture in proper context
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Michael371 wrote:
relax researcher, trump is not antichrist
Didn't say he was. I left off THE anti-christ. But if, BIG HONKIN' IF, he helps rebuild that temple . . . . it's Katy bar the door!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Though y'all might find this a tad bit interesting. Swiped it from TD who swiped it from 8chan who swiped it from George Papadopoulos. We all be thieving bassturds! Laughing

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/6f723593c9d1e4626ba1ad6294b250942d3e99a389062e95ab4c873aa70337c9.png
Q Drops 02 October 6f723593c9d1e4626ba1ad6294b250942d3e99a389062e95ab4c873aa70337c9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Drops 02 October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops 02 October   Q Drops 02 October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops 02 October
Page 1 of 1