Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:00 pm

I got mine right on time. I have a clam shell type flip phone, not a smart phone. Any-old-who, just curious.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

If you want to know who rules over you, just look at “who” or “what” that you are NOT allowed to criticize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Either I didn't get it, or I was asleep and didn't hear it. The latter is very possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:12 pm

i got mine on my computer....nancy said it came up on the tv....we don't use cell phones because of the tracking....hi josey,  we got ourselves a mess ain't we?....you need to check out the europa video series that researcher has up....not really,so far, a lot of new things, but much,much more detailed....with documented proof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:19 pm

two family members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 pm

1 in house received it.  Not mine.  That just means the phone I carry is not the principle phone as listed on the contract.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?   

Back to top Go down

Soooo, Did You Get Your Presedential Alert Today?
Page 1 of 1