Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong   Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:15 am

That “deer in the headlights look” . . . . PRICELESS!

Background music was perfect. Gary Jules – Mad World. Whoever put this video together got the mood just right.

Mad World wrote:
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3kkRjfSx9U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Remind your liberal friends to vote on Wednesday, November 7.

Let them know the polls will stay open a day longer for Democrats.

Last edited by researcher on Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong   Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:04 pm

WELL.....
THANKS RESEARCHER, MAKES MY DAY!!!

SO WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THIS, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF SCREWING WITH US AND EVERYTHING AROUND US.... I WOULDN'T THINK THAT SHE HAD ANY SENSITIVITY AT ALL, SOMETHING FINALLY GOT TO HER, REFLECTING OR SOMETHING .. ??? WHAT???

AND I'LL ADD THAT THE SONG JUST GOES WELL WITH THE LOOK!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong   Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Oh, she's struggling....being a woman, I can imagine how much she is struggling not to let it show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong   Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:57 pm

the traitorous _itch is overcome by the type of fear that one has when the noose is placed around the neck and its only a matter of time before the trap door released is activated....she is a candidate for suicide....her selling out of the nation is about to be exposed for all to see....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong   

Back to top Go down

This Is Feinstein Just After She Read The New Kavanaugh Report. Something Went Very, Very Wrong
Page 1 of 1