PostSubject: PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:04 pm

"A MAN OF ---- ??? ?WHAT WORD WAS THAT?

https://youtu.be/aeVrMniBjSc

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-pence-administrations-policy-toward-china/

Transcript for those who would like to read along with the video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

If you want to know who rules over you, just look at “who” or “what” that you are NOT allowed to criticize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jem2

PostSubject: Re: PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:50 pm

Is it just me or does he sometimes morph into a Bush Jr persona?

At the beginning he seemed surprised that China wasn't a real nice player. That kind of set the tone for me. We all know that Chinese hyper-controlled society is the globalist's dream for our planet and that our country, or certain people in it, have been building them up in traitorous ways for decades. He spent some time going over Chinese manipulation of foreign countries but these are some of the same tactics that elements of our own government have used also. i don't know what to make of that other than these tactics may come from a higher level. Maybe we aren't dealing with "countries" per se but with good vs evil. 

It's good to know the president wants to do what is right. It brings the best out in the (good) people. Hopefully, it's not too late. What did you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jem2

PostSubject: Re: PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:51 pm

i still think that China was Shinar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?   

Back to top Go down

PENCE SPEACH AND HUDSON?
Page 1 of 1