Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins Empty
PostSubject: Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins   Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXzzmjgyO9k

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins   Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:56 am

i was shocked at her, and i do intend to write her this week and thank her...dove,don't ever trust her and don't place a lot hope at her feet,though....they are all snakes, even on their best day
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins   Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:14 am

A good time for arrests here:  hatred and threats against Collins and all who voted to confirm.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/respect-women-leftists-launch-profanities-and-violent-threats-at-susan-collins/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=postup

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins   Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:32 am

JAMES WOODS is off twitter suspension.  Returns with this tweet.

James Woods‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

I’m gone a week and @LindseyGrahamSC actually IS Spartacus.
7:26 PM - 5 Oct 2018

• 24,121 Retweets
  • 94,866 Lik

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins   Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superlatives for Senator Susan Collins
Page 1 of 1