HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:39 pm

This could be a good thing, as long as he DOES NOT say "WE LOVE OUR WOMEN" !!!
And he must downplay "I".  But he should forcefully take the reins on behalf of the people.
This IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE a political issue.

I'd like this addressed right away=narrative shift.  I prefer playing 'offense' myself.

Ignoring the Dem. engineered set-up known as Ford, and by-passing the paid Looney
protestors and evil actors, (because I don't see the benefit of letting them go on any longer.....there is NO meaningful discussion to be had with them.) They LIE!

Yes, he did!  No, he didn't!  Did too!  Did not!  Did!  Didn't!  Did!  Didn't! Enough!

Yet,
> It IS a real problem.
> Many men have been forced to resign/and or are facing charges over it. Legitimately so.  That could be brought up.
> Prevention-determent is far better than punishment after the fact.  I know victims.
Most are psychologically scarred for life.
> Men are victims too. (think sons, brothers, husbands, and false accusations.)

Task Congress to write and/or clarify the law.  Put a female demonrat in charge,
but make it bi-partisan and with men included.
Initiate public awareness campaign-what to do, how to report.
Initiate Police Dept. training and guidelines.
Punishment for perpetrators and punishment for false accusations.
Do it quick.

In other words, address the problem in a timely fashion that shows due respect for the issue.
Give parents advice on how to teach children to avoid, and when/how/it's okay to tell.
Bring it into the schools?

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jem2

PostSubject: Re: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:30 pm

These people are using the narcissist playbook. Have you had any narcissists in your life? i've had more than my fair share Rolling Eyes and have always wondered why so many people fall for their antics. There's a lot on the web, especially YouTube, about how they operate and how to deal with them. Also "People of the Lie" by M. Scott Peck was worth reading. His conclusion was that these people are rooted in evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Narcissist.  Yep.  I'm afraid so.  It was years before I could even talk about my father.  Now it's just more of a choice not to. I read The Road Less Traveled many years ago, but never heard of the one you mentioned.   And I bet alot of us were the black sheep of the family.  Funny how that works.
But if things had been different, I would be different, and probably not here doing what we do, knowing what we know.  Yes, rooted in evil.  But what the devil means for harm, God will turn to good for those who Love Him.  Thanks for sharing a thought and responding. thanks

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:50 am

Dove wrote:
And I bet alot of us were the black sheep of the family.  Funny how that works.

My new siggy for this week with slight modifications. I so swiped that!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

If you want to know who rules over you, just look at “who” or “what” that you are NOT allowed to criticize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:23 am

researcher wrote:
Dove wrote:
And I bet alot of us were the black sheep of the family.  Funny how that works.

that would be me, but i guess ya'll would have no problem figuring that out on your own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS   

Back to top Go down

A COMEBACKER FOR POTUS
Page 1 of 1