Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident Empty
PostSubject: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 5:12 am

Nobody showed up here either.  lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uALuUM4-kwY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 am

Soros directs our tax money overseas via the State Dept. thru the A.I.D. (Aid for International Development)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FTAAHPKan8

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 7:59 am

...and at the 39 second mark  the  marker plate states  : Peace and Prosperity :  on the helleary video .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:58 am

bordercollie wrote:
...and at the 39 second mark  the  marker plate states  : Peace and Prosperity :  on the helleary video .
OH-KAY.  Let's see that sudden destruction come upon them!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 am

The disgraced former Deputy FBI Director, Andrew McCabe, who was fired for lying to FBI investigators, is represented by attorney Michael Bromwich. When Christine Blasey Ford – Brett Kavanaugh’s first accuser – was publicly outed by Dianne Feinstein’s office, Bromwich stepped forward to represent Blasey Ford pro bono (for free). Maybe he’s working for free, maybe not.

We all saw the C-SPAN cameras during Blasey Ford’s testimony when Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (Crazy Party, TX) handed Bromwich an envelope. What was in it? It sure looked like a payoff, but we’ll never know. What was Sheila Jackson Lee doing in the Senate hearing during Ford’s testimony anyway?

During the Ford hearing, the home addresses and private phone numbers of Republican Senators were posted publicly on their Wikipedia pages – an illegal practice known as “doxing.” Capitol police have arrested a suspect in the case: 27-year-old Jackson Cosko, a Democrat staffer employed by… Sheila Jackson Lee.

Christine Blasey Ford’s lifelong best friend, referenced in hearings and several other places, has been identified as Monica L. McLean. Ms. McLean signed a letter along with several other women from the Holton Arms class of 1984 in order to help bolster Blasey Ford’s claims against Judge Kavanaugh. Ms. McLean was at the Senate hearing and was pictured speaking with Blasey Ford’s attorneys and offering encouragement to her lifelong friend.

Monica L. McLean also just so happens to be a lifelong employee of the FBI. She worked as a Special Agent in Los Angeles in the 1990s when she was Christine Blasey Ford’s roommate. She worked as a Public Information Officer for the New York Southern District when she moved back to the East Coast. Ms. McLean left her 24-year career with the FBI in 2016, right after Hillary Clinton’s crushing defeat in the election.

Ms. McLean’s current address is listed in Rehoboth, Delaware. While testifying to the GOP Senate’s sex crimes prosecutor last week, Christine Blasey Ford was asked where she was, physically, when she wrote her accusatory letter to Dianne Feinstein. “I was in Rehoboth, Delaware at the time,” stated Ms. Ford.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Rosenstein stepped off AF1 accompanied by Genl. Kelly.  Imagine....heehee.
Theme song from "The Facts of Life" playing in my head.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:15 pm

So sad and mad...

The owner Shahed Hussain of the limousine that crashed in Schoharie, killing 18 people on board and two pedestrians is a former #FBI informant who testified in two high-profile #terrorism cases, a state official confirmed Monday.

[link to m.timesunion.com (secure)]

The latest here on the Schoharie crash:
-Limo failed inspections
-Driver did not have the "appropriate" license
-Limo owner under cease-and-desist from operating

From the CBS 6 archives: Owner of limo in deadly Schoharie crash, Malik Shahed Hussain (Prestige Limousine), was arrested for helping immigrants fraudulently obtain NYS drivers licenses, and later served as FBI informant in an Albany terror sting to get a reduced sentence

---------------
The owner of the limo company involved in the upstate crash that killed 20 people served as an FBI informant in a 2009 terror plot that targeted two synagogues in Riverdale and an Air National Guard base, The Post has learned.

Federal Department of Transportation records show that Prestige Limousine Chauffeur Service — identified by Gov. Andrew Cuomo as the company whose limo crashed on Saturday — is owned by Shahed Hussain of Gaansevort.

Hussain’s listed address is the same as in bankruptcy records for the Shahed Hussain who testified in Manhattan federal court at the 2010 trial of four men he recruited into an FBI sting operation after infiltrating a mosque in Newburgh.

[link to nypost.com (secure)]
---------------------------------
Owner of limousine company involved in horror crash is a former FBI informant who was paid $96,000 to go undercover to expose terror plots after fleeing to the US from Pakistan where he'd been accused of murder

In the last two years, the company has had at least four cars pulled out of service because they failed safety inspections.

Ford confirmed it didn’t make that limo so it was modified unofficially

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]
----
From Mexico, he (Shahed Hussain) entered the US through El Paso in Texas.
From there, he traveled to Albany.

There, he started a racket where he offered prospective drivers guaranteed pass-marks in their road tests or safety quizzes for a fee by ensuring they went to corrupt examiners.

The limousine in Saturday's crash failed a safety inspection a month ago and its driver did not have a license to carry commercial passengers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Robert Mueller was head of the FBI during this time....

September 4, 2001- September 4, 2013

Hussain FBI informant 2002-2010

However valuable his undercover work was, he came under scrutiny as a witness and reliable informant during the trial when it was suggested he had turned off his recording equipment during crucial moments of conversation with the suspects.

He also failed to disclose to the FBI that he was the beneficiary of a $500,000 trust fund in Pakistan while collecting a salary from the bureau and claiming bankruptcy.

There were also claims of entrapment and even the judge who convicted the four men ruled in her verdict that Hussain's behavior as an informant was 'troubling'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Half time show Friday nite (the 5th) at Mississippi HS.  Unreal.  Nobody fired yet that I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFm1vHObmI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Pocahontas, now known by her new name, Running Beaver, since announcing a possible Presidential bid,
is being investigated for tax 'irregularities'.

https://conservativedailypost.com/report-warrens-tax-returns-may-have-included-falsely-inflated-deductions/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Running Beaver

Why does a visual of a pustulating running venereal disease suddenly pop into my head? Ok, it's a mutated Pocahontas. My question answered.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm

( running beaver) i will, very quietly, back out of the room and nobody will ever know that i saw this
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 7:02 pm

That one was for you guys.  LOL.  and no worries...I didn't come up with it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 7:09 pm

For those following the 20 dead limo crash thing the folks over at TD found these posted on reddit. Notice the 2012 dates in the top photo. This has maybe been in the works for a while. The things that once again make me go hmmmmm?

I searched Duck Duck Go for "globalfoundries" (without quote marks) aaaaand . . . .

https://www.globalfoundries.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalfoundries

Quote :
GlobalFoundries
globalfoundries.com
GlobalFoundries is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices on March 2, 2009, expanded through the acquisition of Chartered Semiconductor on January 23, 2010, and further expanded through the acquisition of IBM Microelectronics on July 1, 2015.More at Wikipedia
Type:Subsidiary
Industry:Semiconductor foundry
Founded:02, 2009

Hmmmm, semiconductors, transistors, microchips, and so forth. Connecting dots that may or may not go anywhere = China, embedded spy chips in servers. My speculation so take with a grain of salt.

https://i.postimg.cc/QdQrm20z/IMG_20181009_191520.jpg
THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident IMG_20181009_191520

https://i.postimg.cc/VLB8Wy7V/IMG_20181009_191510.jpg
THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident IMG_20181009_191510

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 7:39 pm

I agree that's 'something', for sure. Keep an eye out for more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 pm

No direct link between Global Foundaries and Supermicro, but might be helpful:

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/article/2167737/new-evidence-chinese-tampering-supermicro-hardware-found-us-telecoms

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 3:37 pm

The backgrounds on some of the deceased.  Could be a big zero.

RICH STEENBURG
Steenburg, 34, of Johnstown, died along with his brother, Axel.
He worked for GlobalFoundries, a semiconductor and manufacturing company.
The New York Times reported that he was survived by a 10-year-old daughter and 14-year-old stepson.
"The entire GF community is extremely saddened by this incident and we are working closely with the families to provide comprehensive support," Laura Kelly, the company's vice president of global communications, said in a statement.

PATRICK CUSHING worked in the technology office of New York's Senate.

Adam Jackson, also 34, worked as a deputy commissioner at the Montgomery County Board of Elections,

MICHAEL UKAJ
Ukaj, a former Marine from Johnstown who served a tour in Iraq

An Army veteran, Mary Dyson worked for Upstate Construction Services

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/business/article219711705.html

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/business/article219711705.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/business/article219711705.html#storylink=cpy
MICHAEL UKAJ
Ukaj, a former Marine from Johnstown who served a tour in Iraq

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident   THIS and THAT  October 08~limo accident I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS and THAT October 08~limo accident
Page 1 of 1