Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR Empty
PostSubject: NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR   NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 am

POTUS to speak at 10:30 am (15 mins from now)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR   NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 12:17 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-nikki-haley-5-things-to-know-about-the-us-ambassador-to-the-united-nations

For those of y'all who aren't familiar with polite southern manners, "bless your heart", said sweet as candied syrup, is kind of the equivalent of

"eat s**t and die"

or sumt'n along those lines. The true meaning in the screenshot below would probably lost on most folks otherwise if that wasn't splained by someone who was done growed up there.

If you don't believe me ask michael371 from Alabama. He might even volunteer a few other good juicy southern Southern terms meant to charm the birds out of the trees, if you know what I mean.

NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR Bless10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

NIKKI HALEY RESIGNS AS UN AMBASSADOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: