Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good video, short too, that splains' some stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

good video, short too, that splains' some stuff Empty
PostSubject: good video, short too, that splains' some stuff   good video, short too, that splains' some stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: good video, short too, that splains' some stuff   good video, short too, that splains' some stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 9:49 am

That was pretty dang good. I'm gonna go check War Drummer's channel and see what else he's got. Funny side note on synchronicity, a few days ago I was thinking about the Rosenberg's treason ending in their executions and the Joe McCarthy trials and what-not, trying to see if/how they played into anything happening today. I was pretty shocked and pleasantly surprised to see that drummer's video referenced both.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: good video, short too, that splains' some stuff   good video, short too, that splains' some stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 11:36 am

War Drummer publishes a lot of serialbrain2's videos.  I haven't heard either of them in at least a month.  But, trust your own thoughts first, if ya know what I'm getting at.

This video I thought was very good.  Makes sense to me.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good video, short too, that splains' some stuff   good video, short too, that splains' some stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good video, short too, that splains' some stuff
Page 1 of 1