Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' Empty
PostSubject: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 7:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Embedded it for ya. cheers  Haven't watched yet but it's high on my viewing list.

https://youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 3:40 pm

This video is required watching for anyone who hasn't understood the Zionist vs the real Jews and the Zionist "physical" Israel Nation vs the real Israel debates and conversations that Mike and I have had on this forum over the years, and years, and years. Neither of us have a single anti-Semitic bone in our bodies though at times it MIGHT seem that way. This subject is mighty hard to elucidate clearly to some people.

THIS VIDEO MAKES WHAT MIKE & I HAVE BEEN HARPING ON ABOUT ON THIS FORUM FOR YEARS SOOOOOOO EASY TO UNDERSTAND ! ! !

A Caveman could understand this video!

If you haven't yet watched the Europa film series, WATCH THIS FILM FIRST! If you've already see EUROPA then this will help clear some things up.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:39 pm

my question still remains,and it is this:      is this the regathering spoken of in the bible?.....in my opinion, and you know what an opinion is like and everybody has one, it DOES NOT match the biblical protocol at all....i have got too old and worn out to process much new information,and i have traced most all the races and peoples from noah to the pilgrims, so i will continue to have conflicts about IS-RA-EL....i am skeptical, but i am not going to say definitively one way or the other because i don't want to be wrong...this is Gods business not mine, but i suggest that we be very careful and not just blindly support the nation of IS-RA-EL no matter what they do....there is enough evidence to get a conviction if this went to court,though, but i am going to hang the jury myself....the khazarian fake jews are evil incarnate
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Jews who criticize or oppose Zionism are usually Orthodox and maintain that Israel can only be regained miraculously. They view the present state as a blasphemous human attempt to usurp G­d's role, and many actively work to dismantle the  secular State of Israel. However, unlike many gentile anti­Zionists, Jewish anti-Zionists usually firmly believe in the Jewish right to the Land of Israel, but only at the future time of redemption. The best­known group of the Jewish religious anti­Zionists are the Neturei Karta.
Two common religious grounds are typically given for anti­Zionism. One is that today's Zionism is a secular Zionism, packed with non­Jewish influences, and lacking key features like Mashiach and the rebuilt Temple. Adherents to this position are more on the non­Zionist, rather than anti­Zionist, side. The other reason is that the Talmud (Meseches Kesuvos, 111a), as part of a discussion of certain Torah verses mentioning oaths, states that when Israel went into the second exile, there were three vows between Heaven and Earth:
Quote :
1. Israel would not "go up like a wall" [conquer Eretz Yisrael by massive force]. 
2. G­d made Israel swear that they would not rebel against the nations of the world [would obey the governments in the exile]. 
3. G­d made the non­Jews swear not to oppress Israel "too much" yoter midai].
Groups accepting these positions are more on the anti­Zionist side.
The religious counter­reply to the above is that secular Zionism is a preliminary stage of religious Zionism, and that the vows no longer apply since the gentiles violated their part (by such actions as the Roman persecutions, the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust). The Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the United Nations partition voteof 1947 are also regarded as having given permission to the Jews to reestablish the state by the non­Jewish rulers of the area. Once this permission was granted it could not be revoked. It should also be noted that the oaths cited above are only mentioned as a side point in one place in a discussion in the Gemara, and as the viewpoint of an individual. Many people feel that they do not apply in any case.
Some Religious Zionist Jews see the formation of the secular state as accelerating the process of redemption, with themselves playing a major role in doing G­d's will by serving the state, whose creation is often seen as miraculous.
So­called "non­Zionist" Jews are pleased that Israel exists from a practical standpoint-as a haven for oppressed Jews and as a land imbued with holiness well­suited for Torah study. But they don't generally assign religious significance to the formation of the modern state, and often decry aspects of its secular culture.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:56 pm

God promised the land of "palestine" to abraham, we all know that, but since the judean jews rejected the Messiah, He turned away from them and is operating under the new covenant now, which is actually the old covenant in an updated form....grace it was and grace it is, unless you read the talmud and use a scofield reference bible...
pay attention to these guys when they talk about the Messiah and the establishment of the state of israel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 9:24 pm

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' 48adbb9768bf474303ede381fa7fa5628f55ff0ea57d4932648bdd954984b3a0

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:15 pm

michael, i’ve always said the same thing about this not being the return of Israel. Judah perhaps but not Israel. They know they are not Israel so what’s up with that? Does anyone know or has anyone heard about the reason why they chose that name for their country? Anyway, i’ve always said that Ezekiel 37 follows Ezekiel 36, which follows Ezekiel 35 and so on back to Ezekiel 33, which aligns with Ezekiel 3. And finally, Ezekiel 37 aligns with Revelation 7. i'm sure you can put that together.  Smile

Also, you always make it a point to say their name as IS-RA-EL but have never elaborated on why. So, why do you choose to write it that way? i have some thoughts on the matter (not facts) based on a few things i’ve read. Wish that i had the time to dig through my notes and pull it together for you.

Although like i said in another post, i think these may be Jews but from the line of Shelah who had a Canaanite mother. Look up Koz or Coz for Khazarian. He was worshipped a long time ago. You’ll probably find the most information about Koz on tribwatch.com. The writer of that site does a very fine job of tracking down groups of peoples. It's much more interesting than a wiki mythology page.
(i couldn't find this link to the historical mythology on his main index for some reason so here it is in case you want to take a peek)
http://tribwatch.com/ladon.htm 

About the 2nd video, thanks that was very interesting. The anti-Zion Jews look much more European (actually a little French) than the others. Hmm … Perez and Zerah maybe? Which group of Jews considers themselves Jewish by the lineage of their mother? Ever ask yourself why they would want to do that?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 4:30 pm

The word is getting around. Screenshot below from comments at All News Pipeline. Links in those comments and video are below as well.

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' Anp_eu10

http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/

I'm capturing Hellstorm as I type this. My downloader is telling me the file is 1Gig in size.

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Click the VIDEOS option at the top right to get to all 27 parts. I read that the entire doc. runs right about 6 hours.

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' Story10

35 second trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXRHpLP6daY

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 5:41 pm

jem, just a quickie because i have am suffering from severe eyestrain ("computer vision") because i have spent so much time right here staring at the screen, following the same stuff that ya'll have....for over a year, i have spent countless hours reading and looking and it has caught up with me....i have eye pain,headache,jaw and teeth pain, and i cannot turn my neck without pain....its classic with people in front of a computer for their jobs......right now, i am watching the "V" series on a lowlight setting on tv....the symbolism in this is damn near overwhelming....oh hell, jem, i lost track of why i am writing this...IS-RA-EL, you ask?....IS= ISIS the mother of horus(semiramis) RA=osiris,(nimrod) the father of horus...EL= god, or horus(tammuz)....the duality of the luciferian religion.....the original religion of mystery babylon....nimrod was the sun god and his wife, semiramis, was the goddess and tammuz was the resurrected nimrod when the goddess was impregnated by a sunbeam......egypt was osiris+isis+horus....i'll be back here and there a little until these eyes straighten out....its past time for an eye exam and i probably need a new prescription,also
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 1:17 pm

I watched "Hellstorm" last night. HOLIE SHITE! The total focus was on what happened in Germany. There was a time when I "liked Ike" (Eisenhower) but after Hellstorm and the EUROPA films I've really soured on him. Never did like Churchill or FDR for other reasons, but I have a new found disrespect for these reptilians now and Ike has been added to the list. Stalin I never liked - period - ever!

Notice the players I named above; England, The United States, Russia?

YES - THE UNITED STATES!!!

I'm having trouble processing that!

This was ethnic cleansing on steroids meant to completely wipe the German people (even the innocent) from the face of the earth.

The (Zionist, Khazarian) Jews don't get a pass in this film either as they were the ones that caused this in the first place and literally fed the flames.

Video is 90 minutes long. Don't make popcorn. You won't want to eat it while this is playing.

This would be good as a prequel to the EUROPA films.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:09 pm

i didn't know about Eisenhower either. If i had, i wouldn't have used his button as an icon a while back. Roosevelt brought in many "social"(ist) programs and the "new deal" (not a very good one). If you run across any videos about Roosevelt, it would be great if you posted them here (anyone). I'll do the same.

Hope you're feeling better michael!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 pm

DOVE!!!!
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT PICTURE ON THE NETWORKS!!!!
EVERYDAY I LEARN A FEW NEW THINGS / AWAKEN MORE.

WE'VE ALL HAD THIS THOUGHT.. WHAT PLANET AM I ON???
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 am

jem2 wrote:
i didn't know about Eisenhower either. If i had, i wouldn't have used his button as an icon a while back. Roosevelt brought in many "social"(ist) programs and the "new deal" (not a very good one). If you run across any videos about Roosevelt, it would be great if you posted them here (anyone). I'll do the same.

Hope you're feeling better michael!

Jem, I'm downloading the series "The Greatest Story Never Told" and part 13 might be of interest to you. As I'm still in the middle of downloading and saving these to watch later so I haven't seen this part nor any of the other parts of this series yet, but do hope that it'll be helpful to you.

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-13-roosevelt-and-churchill/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 7:13 am

But WAIT - there's MORE!

Another documentary from Dennis Wise, creator of "The Greatest Story Never Told" series is titled, "Communism By The Backdoor". All episodes are available to watch free. Trailer below so y'all can check this one out.

Show Notes wrote:
Communism By The Backdoor by Dennis Wise is another epic documentary which reveals compelling evidence of how, why and who are responsible for the completion of a plan to enslave us all.

This documentary will show you step-by-step, illustrating how institutions including the United Nations and secret societies, such as freemasonry and the European Union, have all played their part in pursuing their end goal.

Communism By The Backdoor exposes a tangled web of lies and deceit and shows the very people many regard as heroes, as nothing more than traitors.

This is the sequel to the epic and ground-breaking Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told! Be prepared for yet another life changing experience.

https://youtu.be/LcEYa48yfzo

https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/

21 episodes and looks like another winner. Yeah, I'm downloading this one too. Screen capture below so you can get a feel for it. Arrow takes ya to the videos.

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' Bkdr_c10

EDIT: Part 01 is blocked in the USA but you can get it from the YT below. No others in the series seem to be blocked but this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ

ALSO:  https://archive.org/details/NEWWORLDORDERCommunismByTheBackdoorPt1YouTubeviaTorchbrowser.com

You can download ALL episodes at once as a ZIP file from the link above. See screen capture example of this from my computer. It's half way downloaded already as I typed this.

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' Bkdr_c11

Last edited by researcher on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:33 am

Pretty powerful 15 minutes. Video is short synopsis of what is contained in in the two series "Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told" and "Communism By The Backdoor". The first half is the Rabbi commentary quoting from Mien Kampf. The second half is brief snippets from both series. I found it interesting and useful, possibly as a primer for folks who are just waking up and those who haven't traveled as far down the many rabbit holes that we have here on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-aNyrDwKI

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Thanks Researcher. i've been watching Communism through the Back Door and am on Part 18 now. You've got to watch this one and listen very, very carefully. Play it more than one time if you need to but get the message. He does but doesn't spell it out for you. You will have to be paying attention. i can fill you in on some details once you get it. Praying that you do.

The whole series is worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'   this video goes along with the europa series,sorta' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this video goes along with the europa series,sorta'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: