Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552

Go down 
AuthorMessage

America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 Empty
PostSubject: America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552   America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Here we go again, "America the Babylon"...............New Madrid Fault....Is this what the 2552 America Code is all about, the unsealing of a long-hidden prophecy, the coming Antichrist, all very interesting.

Posted on May 31, 2013 by CARLOS MONTAÑA

Although I’ve touched upon this topic in an article published two years ago (with subsequent updates) having the short title The Mississippi River Code (H/T Steve Coerper)-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/america%e2%80%99s-destiny-foretold-within-her-landscape-part-i-mississippi-river-2013-code/

. . . our Lord has impressed upon me the importance of taking a deeper look and attempting to explain this matter to the readers in simpler terms. The year we are in today is, after all, 2013, and this Code appears to point to either 2013 or 2014 into the following year.

What am I talking about? The historic and official length of the Mississippi River is 2552 miles. This figure comes from the famous surveys of the de La Salle/Hennepin and Carver Expeditions, and was published by 1766 (if not earlier; see Bibliography).

America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 Itasca-state-park11

2552 miles historic/official length

The Mississippi River divides America neatly into East and West, geographically-speaking, and so happens to divide her population as well, right down the middle with essentially 50% of Americans living East of the great River, and 50% West. Many American Christians have been receiving dreams and visions which reveal a near-future massive earthquake along the New Madrid Fault System (which approximately trends the River) followed by the resultant physical break-up of the United States of America into two or three sections. I believe that this is revealed in the Holy Bible; Revelation 16:19-

“And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”

Further, I believe that the timing of this event is not at the beginning of the Tribulation, but rather at the end (as we read in Revelation 16, it clearly occurs at the seventh vial). America the Babylon will already have been destroyed or greatly diminished, for all intents and purposes. Looking at a historic map of the nation’s main river systems-

America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 Mississippi_watershed_map_1

Mississippi River Drainage

. . . it is easy to envision a physical break-up of the contiguous United States, along the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, into three parts.

Let’s go back and look at this number 2552 in more detail. As one of my readers (H/T ray) has noted, 2552 is a “palindrome”; that is to say it reads the same forward and backward. It is also “doubly perfect”, a most amazing and unique number in this respect. Here is what I’m getting at; quoting Price (2011) regarding the related number 2520; bold emphasis C.M.N.-

There are four numbers that I have termed the ‘Spiritually Perfect Numbers.’ These four numbers are:

# Three (divine perfection and completion)

# Seven (spiritual perfection and completion)

# Ten (ordinal perfection and completion), and

# Twelve (governmental perfection and completion)

Amazingly, these four perfect numbers, 3, 7, 10, and 12, have for their product (3 x 7 x 10 x 12) the remarkable number 2,520.

2,520 is the Least Common Multiple of the ten digits governing all numeration and can, therefore, be divided by each of nine digits, without a remainder!

In the order of time, sequence, and succession, it is the remarkable number of chronological perfection (7 x 360).

That is to say, 2520 = 7 x 360, or seven prophetic years! This is the base period of time divinely set aside for Daniel’s 70th Week. The number 2520 is likewise the value of the coinage units mene, mene, tekel, and upharsin (peres) revealed in the writing on the wall of Belshazzar’s palace in ancient Babylon (see Daniel 5; Flynn 2008). We could say, then, that the number 2520 effectively sealed ancient Babylon’s fate. Will 2520 similarly play a role in the fall of modern Babylon, America? I would suggest that indeed it will, as shall the closely related number 2552.

First, Daniel 5 (in part)-

1 Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.

2 Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein.

3 Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.

4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.

5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

6 Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.

[Verses 7 through 23 describe Belshazzar's reaction, the recruitment of Daniel to interpret the cryptic message, and Daniel's lecture about the pride of Belshazzar's grandfather Nebuchadnezzar]

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.

25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

Again, the late David Flynn convincingly proved that mene, mene, tekel, upharsin (peres) corresponded to coinage units having a combined value of 2520. Therefore, the interpretation in verses 26 to 28 above is equivalent to 2520 or, we could say-

2520 = God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. Though art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

The Medes and Persians of today are, primarily, the Russians and Iranians. This number 2520 and these verses from the Book of the Prophet Daniel are directed not only at King Belshazzar of ancient Babylon but at the United States of America of our day and at America’s won Belshazzar, President Obama*.

Indeed, the end times Babylon prophecies within the texts of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and other Prophets reveals that the Medes and Persians will be among the groups coming against America as the trumpets sound.

Now, I can “hear” some of the readers saying “Okay, Carlos, so 2520 is a ‘perfect’ number, but it is not 2552 so perhaps this is all rubbish!” No, 2552 is not 2520, but it is also not rubbish, and furthermore, 2552 is intimately related to 2520 and, as I’ve said, 2552 is also “doubly perfect.” Why? Because it is the sum of both the product and the sum of the four perfect numbers: 3, 7, 10, and 12. As I’ve already demonstrated-

3 x 7 x 10 x 12 = 2520

Now see that-

3 + 7 + 10 + 12 = 32

And finally that-

2520 + 32 = 2552

Brethren, this is a most unique and amazing number we’ve got here, and it is “America’s number”! The number 2552 is America’s own “writing on the wall”, a Code. In The Mississippi River Code I’ve revealed how the Mississippi River displays this very equation of-

2520 + 32 = 2552

. . . within its precise deltaic channel/lobe geometric pattern!

In a sense, the 2520 and 32 together imply a “doubling”, a theme which comes up frequently in reference to Babylon the Great, America.

It is quite well established that Belshazzar’s ancient Babylon fell on the night of 12-13 October, 539 BCE. This is presumably a Julian date corresponding to the Hebrew year 3223** (18 Tishri) and would have taken place within the midst of Sukkot. These date calculations can be performed and checked here-

http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/calendar/

Adding 2552 years to 3223 gives us Hebrew year 5775 (another palindrome). This is the year beginning the evening of 24 September, 2014. However, looking at 2552 as “the 2552nd year” (that is to say, after the passage of 2551 years), lands us at Hebrew year 5774, which begins the evening of 4 September, 2013!

So how did this number for the Mississippi River, 2552 miles, actually come to be the official, historic length of the “Father of Waters” after the surveying was complete? There are three major possible interpretations. One is that of pure chance- the scientific measurements were made, calibrated, and added up, with 2552 being the unmodified result. Another possibility is that God Himself set the Mississippi River length at precisely 2552 miles and guided the surveyors to the truth of this matter. And, thirdly, perhaps there was a Masonic “coding” to this number 2552. While the Illuminati organization in its “modern” structure did not come into existence until the 1st of May, 1776, their illuminated forefathers*** certainly were around at the time of de La Salle/Hennepin and especially Carver, and were active in structuring the coming new nation to mirror and promote their own luciferian agenda. The reason is likely one of the last two and, frankly, if this is a “coding” of either type then we can expect events to play out in 2013 (or as late as 2014/2015?) which will effectively “divide” America. This is happening already politically, socially, and spiritually, but what I mean is some type of profound and fundamental change which nobody could miss witnessing in the physical (and political?) realm. Speaking of the Illuminati, America, and the year 1776, let’s do a quick calculation.

1 May, 1776 Birth of the Illuminati

to

4 July, 1776 Birth of the United States of America, the New Atlantis

There are 64 days between 1 May and 4 July non-inclusive.

64 = 32 + 32

There’s the perfect “sum” number of 32 again!

And, once again, we notice a “doubling”. The judgment of modern Babylon, America, will be “doubled” that of ancient Babylon or any other nation for that matter. We see this truth in Revelation 18:6-

“Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.“

“Double” is found three times in this one verse, confirming the certainty of the events coming to pass (of course, everything in the Bible is certain, the word is tripled to establish the fact and get our attention!). With the theme of “division” on our minds, we can do one more interesting calculation involving the Biblical number of division (plus disorder, chaos, and even judgment); eleven (11).

2552 / 11 = 232

The astounding number 2552 is indeed equally divisible by 11 and the quotient is another palindrome! The number 232 has to do with “light” as does the number 1776. The implications of this are fascinating, but beyond the scope of this article.

The capstone on the Great Seal of the United States appears to represent the year 2016 or Hebrew year 5776 (although, some say it points to 2012/2013). If indeed 2016, this is to be the year of the “birth” or “revealing” of the New World Order’s “savior”, the antichrist. For the vile one to be revealed for who he is and brought to his full satanic power, America will need to be greatly weakened or destroyed, brought to RUIN**** if you will. This coming antichrist will be the final President of the United States of America (Isaiah 14). Whether or not this man is the current occupant of the White House, Obama is clearly the one whose job it is to bring America to RUIN in order to pave the way for the antichrist and the full, awesome, and terrifying power of the New World Order beast system.

In conclusion, I expect to see a major dividing event in America in the years 2013 to 2014. This will likely come in the form of a devastating judgment event and/or civil unrest and martial law. It could also involve the New Madrid Fault System in the form of a horrifically destructive earthquake although, again, I expect the greatest such event to be more likely late Tribulation. Furthermore, I expect the 2013/2014 dividing event to dwarf the infamous day of 11 September, 2001 in magnitude. This is what the 2552 America Code is all about, the unsealing of a long-hidden prophecy.

It is imperative to get your spiritual houses in order, Brethren, and make sure you’ve come out of Babylon spiritually and listen to His voice as He will lead you to the Truth. Turn your eyes to Jesus Christ and do not tarry!

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552   America, the Mississippi River, Division, & the Doubly Perfect Number 2552 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Interesting article. Thanks for posting. Thought I'd look up 2552 on biblewheel.com and see what came up. This is what I got.

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 2552
No records found. Please try a different number.

All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 2552
Text Verse
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. Gen 6:11
They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean. Job 36:14
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. Psa 102:13
A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent. Pro 28:20
And I will cut off the judge from the midst thereof, and will slay all the princes thereof with him, saith the LORD. Amo 2:3

http://www.biblewheel.com//GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Gematria=2552
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1