Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something Empty
PostSubject: HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something   HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Big DDOS attack on 8chan and something fricky has been going on all day long on Dave Hodges site, The Common Sense Show. Has anyone been able to get on Dave’s web page today?

https://thecommonsenseshow.com

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something 8chan_10
HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something Css_do10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something   HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Between SA and the caravan and social media purges and now this, IDK.
I did run into this Q post again last night and wondered...
We did have the cell phone EMS-EBS activated.  And POTUS is talking about sending military to the border.
Maybe this post is getting close:

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something Dd180317ba0bfb3041a92ef58c63ae2284e44b2b40031bc33ad6a4435152e265

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something   HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:09 pm

I clicked on what you had on your post and got through o.k., maybe it's just for the USA and not overseas? faceypalm
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something   HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Yaddy wrote:
I clicked on what you had on your post and got through o.k., maybe it's just for the USA and not overseas? faceypalm

Yeah, I'm in now too, Yaddy.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something   HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE Attacks on the 8chan and Dave Hodges Servers Today – They Must Be Over the Target on Something
Page 1 of 1