Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hillary Clinton and Attorney Michael Avenatti Consider Presidential Run For 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hillary Clinton and Attorney Michael Avenatti Consider Presidential Run For 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Hillary Clinton and Attorney Michael Avenatti Consider Presidential Run For 2020   Hillary Clinton and Attorney Michael Avenatti Consider Presidential Run For 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 2:19 pm

hilarious   Rofl  hilarious   Rofl  hilarious   Rofl  hilarious   Rofl  

HER AGAIN!?!? Yeah, “knock yourself out” Hillary, run again. You’ve already struck out twice already so go for strike three

~~~ AAAAAND, YOU’RE OUT! ~~~

Hillary for 2020? It’s like a gift that keeps on giving. I love you I love you I love you

And that brings us to mister "slicker than eel shite on a glass doorknob" slime-ball himself, Attorney Michael Avenatti. While we're on the subject of slime, maybe he’ll have Stormy Daniels as his running mate.

Neither of them could find a coconut on Coconut Island! GREEN

I say run . . . both of you, RUN! It gives me great pleasure to endorse and support your 2020 runs whole heartedly. If you two “specimens” are the best the Democrats have to offer, I look forward to seeing Donald Trump chew you both up and spit out the itty-bitty leftover pieces.

Hillary and Avenatti? Yep, Trump has four more years – GUARANTEED!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6295191/Former-Hillary-Clinton-adviser-says-chance-shell-run-not-zero.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6300473/Michael-Avenatti-says-run-president-2020.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton and Attorney Michael Avenatti Consider Presidential Run For 2020
Page 1 of 1