Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm

• Another Vatican PR disaster? Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS! 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 7:07 pm

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/sites/959/2018/10/Cross-of-WYD.jpg
Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  Cross-of-WYD

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 am

if this doesn't continue to prove my point about Catholicism, nothing will.....this is the babylonian mystery religion wrapped in a cloak of Christianity, and when you factor in rabbinical judaism,both talmudic and the kabbalist and "whoop, der it is".....its right there in front of folks and they have conditioned not to see it
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 5:40 am

Over a decade ago, with typical hubris, George Soros bragged, that he “is the Pope’s boss, now.” It appears that his boast became a self-fulfilling prophecy in the Francis pontificate. 

The two most powerful men in the world joined forces to form a curious and troubling alliance. One of them, often referred to as the most dangerous man in the world, the other, the Vicar of Christ. 

Within a few short months of Argentine Bergoglio’s papal election, the Soros inner circle was firmly entrenched at the Vatican, calling the shots, drafting documents, setting the Soros political agenda with the power and moral persuasion of the Vatican. The global eco movement finally found their critical missing component, the voice of moral authority. The greenies can now deposit their feckless leaders, Al Gore, Leo DiCaprio and Michael Moore in the recycle bin. 

As the recent WIKILEAKS Soros data dump demonstrates, the billionaire Soros’ tentacles entangle policies and create chaos in countries around the globe through his legions of operatives at his Open Society philanthropies. His money funds extremist groups seeking to topple capitalism, and promote radical environmentalism global order. His coterie of advisors spans the globe in positions of influence and power, carrying out his radical agenda. 

Although Open Society funds radical Catholic groups, Soros was unable to capture the papacy as his ultimate prize in world domination because the two previous conservative Popes steadfastly opposed his radical agenda. Until Now. 

The environmental movement desperately needed a new dazzling demagogue to bolster its sputtering global warming cause and silence its critics under pain of criminal felonies or mortal sin. 

On March 13, 2013, with the sudden and unexpected regime change in Vatican City, Soros and his UN operatives understood that the climate instantly warmed and opportunities abounded with the new leftist Argentine pontiff. George Soros could not have imagined a more perfect partner on the world stage, one he has been searching for his entire career: a major religious leader pontificating as the moral authority for the environmental, borderless countries, mass migration, and pro-Islamic movements.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 5:55 am

a while back, i posted a question on here....i posted a picture of george soros and i asked the question of "what do you see when you look at this man?".....most answered in a generic form, with the expected stuff, but not what i was looking for....i see satan, or possibly the son of satan....compare the biblical description of the man of sin to this bastard, as the bible calls him the MAN who made nations tremble....i saw it long ago, or lets say i suspected something was wrong with him and lets just say that  it was given to me rather than my intellect and suspicious nature calling it out because this was before he became known to be the ruthless,evil bastard that is on the world stage now...read this and THINK!
It seems that Soros believes he was anointed by God. "I fancied myself as some kind of god ..." he once wrote. "If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble." 

When asked by Britain's Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, "It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 4:23 pm

The name Sarapis, says Higgins, comes from Soros or S-Ros the name given by the Egyptians to a (s)tone coffin, and Apis or Opis, the name given to Osiris (which, as we have already seen, is associated with the soul). These two words combined result in Soro-Apis or Sor-Apis, ‘the tomb of the bull’ or ‘the tomb of the soul’.

The mysteries of Sarapis explains why the Egyptians would worship a (s)tone or a coffin in the form of a man, and why Henry Wallace was awaiting a sacred casket. The word Stau-ros is not only the mirror-image (11) of Ros-tau, the name of the Giza plateau, but is also a word play for Tauros or Taurus, the Bull.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/blueapples/blueapples_10.htm

Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 4:28 pm

there are no such things as coincidences....everything has a purpose
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 pm

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/throughcatholiclenses/2018/10/pope-francis-wearing-a-rainbow-cross-it-isnt-what-you-think%EF%BF%BD/?fbclid=IwAR0MWsnp0rFeYoJZauupYhKOVTfeM_aDbfhVWfPR48_IUwLyVpHKKQ2PjA0

hope this works, if it does scroll down to the same picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!    Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis wears ‘rainbow’ cross during Youth Synod:SQ-AT LEAST THIS ENTITY IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS!
Page 1 of 1