Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) Empty
PostSubject: Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)   Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 10:57 am

We’ve discussed the 11:11 thing here before. Also have discussed here how the Lucifarians, Illuminati, ??? and mystery school types just love certain numbers, 11, 22 and the master number 33.   Just want to point something out here. 11:11 (Nov. 11) is after the mid-term elections. Folks are speculating on some kind of good or some kind of hell breaking loose on or about Nov. 11 this year, 2018. We’ve all read about it. Trump plans to be out of the country on that day. Is Trump’s trip date random or does he maybe suspect (know) something? It may be nothing – then again – just be mindful.

I’m not real big into the numerology thing but that doesn’t matter. Fact is, the people (I like to call ‘em lizards) that are running things ARE HEAVY INTO NUMEROLOGY and that should make alert and woke folks like you and me take notice.

11:11:2018 equals 33 . . . . Wanna know how? Here’s how. Pay attention.

2018 breaks down to 2 + 0 + 1+ 8 = 11

Nov. 11, 2018 equals 11:11:11 and 11 + 11 + 11 = 33

Do you see it now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-45960585

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/bolton-says-trump-would-welcome-meeting-with-putin-next-month-in-paris-1540327189

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/trump-wants-to-meet-with-putin-in-paris/amp/

https://www.rt.com/news/442044-putin-suggests-meeting-trump-paris/

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) Rt10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)   Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 am

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1054760442244091904

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) Afp10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)   Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 11:45 am

mike hoggard is good at breaking down the numbering system that they use, along with the numerical code in the KJV....if you don't know it, there is some strange stuff in the KJV concerning numbers...NOT numerology, but a sorta' like code thing, that just cannot be random or accidental.....an example off of the top of my head would be when the nachash messed with eve and her DNA....count the words that he spoke to her in the KJV.....how many chromosomes do we have?....23 pairs, or 46....count the words he spoke....its 46....i am not a KJV only guy, i now use the septuagint for old testament lookups, but there are a ton of strangeries (i think i made a word) in there
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)   Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 2:17 am

BUMPING

Because this is the day . . . .

11:11:11

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) Bump_sign

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)   Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Wants To Meet With Putin In Paris On 11:11:2018 (Some Numerology Speculations)
Page 1 of 1