Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luring tv show aimed at teenagers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Luring tv show  aimed at teenagers Empty
PostSubject: Luring tv show aimed at teenagers   Luring tv show  aimed at teenagers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 9:14 am

Just saw this ad from netflix for a series they have out. Luring our children to the dark side.* Haven't watched it and I won't*   Holywood doing what they do best ..  
 For some reason I can't cut and paste the "lure" but it basically says and I quote :

"Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"

"  Your Presence is requested at the Dark Baptism of the teenage witch Sabrina Spellman.
   Join us as we gather under the eclipsing blood moon,at the stroke of midnight.. blaa blaa blaaa.
   Bear witness as Sabrina  signs her name to the Book of the Beast  and begins her journey on the path of night, as the Dark Lord intended."
  end quote
 Luring childen and adults alike with entertainment   such as this , they are destroyers  of anything good...surely a product of evil infiltrating  and  spoiling all  they can.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Luring tv show aimed at teenagers   Luring tv show  aimed at teenagers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Found a trailer. Soooooo glad I don't have a TV or Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKUX6thF8Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: curiosity   Luring tv show  aimed at teenagers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 4:23 pm

how about the name from them: Sabrina (the witch)
and Spell man (spells?)

Does one think they (helly woodnicks) keep repeating names and also movie titles #1 thru?
To taint our subconscious or mind game / programming?

Ah yes I spoke before watching... la la la.. same ol repeat eh?!!

curiosity killed the cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luring tv show aimed at teenagers   Luring tv show  aimed at teenagers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luring tv show aimed at teenagers
Page 1 of 1