Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? Empty
PostSubject: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am

IS THIS TEXAS?

Breaking News Marines Militia At War With The Isis our government and Honduras Gang rapist Caravan

https://youtu.be/VxylSdcJERo

Please vet this, but remember everything is a distraction from the truth
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 pm

WTF???? If this is real it won't last on YouTube very long. I'm recording / saving just in case. I don't even know where to start to try and vet this.

I'm embedding this. If this is real you might want to make your own copies.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Oct 27, 2018
I have footage of the war at the border breaking news it's getting ugly folks Isis is at the border and I were Marines militia that I speak for is fighting them mayday mayday mayday we are at War share viral and everybody get your guns food and water we are in a major war if the sound sounds like crap it's because of where they're at at least I'm trying to send you the messages just please share viral this an alert system this is not a test.

https://youtu.be/VxylSdcJERo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Ha ha, very funny. Not that it couldn't happen but it looks like a computer game to me. Probably someone's idea of a little twisted humor or a test to see where and how far the video goes.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Comment on the live chat:

Quote :
I live in Yuma Az on the border

I'm in Yuma where this shit is happening

See links below. The two interviews (top link) really covers this 'Yuma border' thing.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21085-paul-preston-paul-martin-sundays-dave-hodges-common-sense-show-must-hear-interviews

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21086-the-cold-war-at-the-border-is-turning-hot-america-is-now-at-war-hodges

I lived in Yuma for two years. The terrain and vegetation is correct for the area in film along the Colorado  & Gila rivers. Spent a lot of time on the river while I was there. The guy who uploaded this @27:28 says "Texas Mexico border" and terrain and vegetation along the Rio Grande that isn't much different than Yuma.

I'm still not ready to completely buy into this video just yet though. More will come out if it is real. And I also agree with the Jem2 analysis. Just look through the dudes YT channel uploads (linked below) and you'll see what Jem2 means.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YVlCh1N1T9n4G_FWUkvaQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:24 pm

I see an M4 in there.. you know the rifle with grenade launcher at the bottom.

I'm thinking if anything it is a militia practicing some where.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:27 pm

LARP - verified!!!!

Original uploaded on YT in April.

Published on Apr 5, 2018

https://youtu.be/ETjPXfsvQNg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????   GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAIN OF SALT HERE == DISCERN!! video @ Texas border???? Real ????
Page 1 of 1