Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:08 pm

but he is a very good listen....i didn't bring a link because he has stuff all over youtube and i am talking about hundreds of hours of talks concerning about any subject the board would be interested in....i'm certain that researcher is familiar with him, or should be, but the rest ought to check him out,also....this man knows his stuff and he can range from doctrine to ancient mysteries to rock and roll occultism
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jem2

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:02 pm

He looks interesting, thanks. i'll be checking out his YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaydyer/videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jem2

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 pm

i didn't care for his YouTube channel much. i watched the first few and they were so-so but when i got to the operation mind control one, that was it for me. i don't know if it was supposed to be some kind of sick joke or something but ugh! what a slob. If you have found better examples of his work please let me know because i have written this one off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 pm

jem2 wrote:
i didn't care for his YouTube channel much. i watched the first few and they were so-so but when i got to the operation mind control one, that was it for me. i don't know if it was supposed to be some kind of sick joke or something but ugh! what a slob. If you have found better examples of his work please let me know because i have written this one off.
huh?....he tackles many subjects and is very good....let me see what i can come up with
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:33 pm

try this.....guy is a great speaker and loaded with info.....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jay+dyer+documentaries+
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jem2

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:02 pm

Thanks michael. i gave it another try and you're right, he does have some good info. Must have just clicked on the wrong ones for an intro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here   

Back to top Go down

i don't know if jay dyer has been brought up on here
Page 1 of 1