Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar Empty
PostSubject: False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:07 am

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/false-flag-calexit-inspired-mass-murder-event-of-white-people-in-a-california-bar/

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar
False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar False-flag-events-dont-work

It wasn’t Mandalay Bay, the site of the Las Vegas Massacre, but it may as well have been. In verse two of the same event, we see the same variables and the same exact scenario acted out again and nobody in the MSM is the slightest bit suspicious.
A well-trained gunman threw smoke bombs and fired about 30 rounds into a crowd of hundreds inside a Thousand Oaks bar late Wednesday night. In the aftermath of the carnage we see that  that there are 12 dead including a Sheriff’s sergeant who was murdered as he bravely tried to stop the intended victims. This newest false flag, aimed primarily at white people occurred at the Borderline Bar & Grill.
[size=42]There Are No Coincidences[/size]
As soon as I read the first accounts of this mass shooting in California, I immediately knew that this was a false flag event. I knew that this was the kind of false flag event that Paul Preston of Agenda 21 Radio had warned us was coming out of the CALEXIT movement should they not be successful in exiting the United States to become a protectorate of the United Nations. Yes, America, Paul Preston and I have been warning America since before the 2016 election that this was going to happen and that it would be primarily white people who would be victimized in mass shootings. After reading the remaining portions of this article, anyone who does not see the false flag ramifications is either blinded by cognitive dissonance or is an avowed “coincidence theorist”.
The facts and the plot are so familiar. We have seen this act before. We have a country western crowd, mostly white people, and even many of the victims and intended victims survived the Las Vegas Massacre. Oh, and one more thing, the surviving witnesses would be wise to not speak to the media, particularly if their accounts differ from the MSM version and the FBI that is just arriving on the scene. History shows that there is already a pre-fabricated scenario constructed and those who swim upstream and say otherwise, are putting their lives in dangers in the same manner that we witnessed in the Vegas Massacre.
Fox News reports:
Quote :
Police told the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired and the gunman used smoke bombs. It was unclear what type of weapon the shooter used.
LAS VEGAS SHOOTING SURVIVORS WERE INSIDE THOUSAND OAK BAR, FRIENDS SAY
Witnesses said many inside were college students from Pepperdine University, California State University Channel Islands and California Lutheran University. Some survivors of the Las Vegas mass shooting were also inside the bar.
Chandler Gunn, 23, of Newberry Park, called a friend who works at the Borderline Bar & Grill, who was also at Route 91 in Las Vegas, The Los Angeles Times reported.
“A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here,” he said, referring to the mass shooting last year in Las Vegas. “There’s people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there’s people that have seen it twice.”
[size=42]A Professional Assassin[/size]
The assassin was not just another nut job who was reacting violently to Prozac. He wasn’t just one  pissed off  betrayed husband whose wife just ran off with his best friend. This was a highly skilled assassin and the accounts that that testify to this fact are numerous.
Again, here is an singular account from Fox News which is typical of what many survivors to this tragedy are describing:
Quote :
…A woman who was at the bar at the time of the shooting said the gunman “knew what he was doing.” 
“While I was inside I would say [i]…about a good 30 seconds [of gunshots]…he had two rounds that I know with him. He changed them within about six seconds, which was really fast,” she recalled.,So he knew what he was doing and he also had perfect form. When I looked back he was spot on,” she added…
[/i]

[size=42]CALEXIT’s Fingerprints[/size]

Please remember, that Paul Preston is on the record of having an embedded source at the CALEXIT meetings in which they said this would happen if their demands were not met.
I am in the middle of interviewing key media people regarding their reaction to the midterm election results. The blue wave was nothing more than a mere puddle. Add to that we find that President Trump fired Jeff Sessions. He has already leveraged Rod Rosenstein, which neutralized the fixer and the cleaner for the Deep State, Rosenstein’s wife, Lisa Barsoomian who has represented Hillary Clinton 45 times and has been known as the rim protector in blocking FOIA requests to the FBI. Clearly, when Rosenstein went for a ride on Air Force One, both Rosenstein and his wife have been flipped. Trump was so calm about the Democrats losing the House of Representatives, that I could scarcely understand the glee that the President was displaying when he spoke about the election. Now, we know why. Through Rosenstein and his wife, Trump has leverage over key figures in the Deep State. This will undoubtedly spill over to the key leaders of the Democratic Party (eg Nancy Pelosi). Trump will control many of these Democrats on key issues or they will face going to jail. How do I know? Because an FBI informant told me so.

[size=42]How Do We Know That This Was a CALEXIT False Flag?[/size]

I previously interviewed Paul Preston about the Vegas Massacre and we both concluded that this was a Beta test for what was coming in America. Paul Preston had embedded forces in the CALEXIT movement in which it was stated that if California was not able to exit the US and become a UN protectorate, the criminal drug cartels, terrorists and gangs associated with CALEXIT, would begin to “murder white people in public.
In Hour #3 of the following interview, as stated, I interviewed Paul Preston and he made the connection between CALEXIT’s cartel activity and their intended acts of mass violence against white people and what happened in Vegas involving the the participation of MS-13 as one of the coordinated groups that participated in the Mandalay Bay Massacre.
To lend credence to this notion, Paul and I reminded the audience of the “Mexican woman” who said, 45 minutes before the attacks that “You all are going to ___ing die”. And of course there was the tweet that I previously reported on in which an alleged teacher tweeted that she hoped only “white Trumptards” got killed in Vegas. Well, some of the white “Trumptards” were just murdered in California.
Is mass violence coming against Whites like it is in South Africa? Steve Quayle warned 20 years ago that the South African victimization of white people would one day come to America. It would appear that Steve was correct.
https://youtu.be/1RFh7rBRjTA

In other words ladies and gentlemen, on October 8, 2017, over a year ago, Paul Preston said that this was coming. And now it is here. The Deep State is striking back because they know the firing of former Attorney General Sessions and the flipping of Rosenstein and his wife signals that Trump has the ability to begin the infamous indictments. The complicit Democrats are running scared. This is only the opening salvo in what I fear will become the next American civil war because you can count on the fact that the Deep State is not going away.
This morning, one person asked me how I could get to the bottom of this false flag event so quickly. The answer is simple and easy to explain: I have seen this movie before and what is going to follow is very predictable.
This is a new event and there will undoubtedly be more reports filed here on The Common Sense Show. 
Back to top Go down

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar Empty
PostSubject: Democrat Nadler Vows "Immediate" Legislation In Response To Gun Violence   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/democrat-nadler-vows-immediate-legislation-response-gun-violence
Democrat Nadler Vows "Immediate" Legislation In Response To Gun Violence

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Thu, 11/08/2018 - 09:31
[/size]

Confirming the new Democrat-controlled House will press for major changes in US gun laws, following the latest mass shootingwhich took place overnight in Thousand Oaks, California, which left at least 13 people, including the shooter, dead, the incoming House Judiciary Committee Chairman, Democrat Jerry Nadler said on twitter that he will immediately "get to work on legislation that includes universal background checks to respond to the scourge of gun violence."
He also said described the shooting as "senseless and preventable."

Quote :
False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar Bbd633a57e8333412d6147bbc077427d_normal

(((Rep. Nadler)))

@RepJerryNadler

[ltr]We must find a way to stop the senseless, and many times preventable killings that are robbing our country of innocent lives. In the new Congress, we will immediately get to work on legislation that includes universal background checks to respond to the scourge of gun violence.[/ltr]

CNN

✔@CNN

"This guy just came out of nowhere and came out with a gun and shot people": https://cnn.it/2Du3xCO 

What we know about the Thousand Oaks shooting:

- At least 12 dead, including sheriff's deputy

- Suspected gunman also dead

- Multiple injured

Updates: https://cnn.it/2QtJDL2 

False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar DrenYHgWsAEXsls?format=jpg&name=small

5:33 AM - Nov 8, 2018

The incoming Democratic Judiciary Committee chair will be busy: in addition to taking on the Republicans on gun legislation, Nadler will also be the man in charge of any investigation into Kavanaugh.
According to the Federalist, [Nadler and a friend] discussed two routes for investigating new Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh. The first is to go after the FBI for how they handled the investigation into unsubstantiated claims he sexually assaulted women. “They didn’t even do a half-ass job,” he said. “They didn’t interview 30 witnesses who said ‘Interview me! I’ve got a lot to say!’” he said, while mimicking people waving their hands to be called on.

Quote :
His other plan is to go after Kavanaugh because “there’s a real indication that Kavanaugh committed perjury.” He claimed that The Atlantic published an article about the allegations of a third woman. Then he claimed that when Kavanaugh was “asked at a committee hearing under oath when he first heard of the subject, he said, ‘When I’d heard of the Atlantic article.’ But there is an email chain apparently dating from well before that from him about ‘How can we deal with this?’” Nadler told the caller…
“The worst-case scenario — or best case depending on your point of view — you prove he committed perjury, about a terrible subject and the Judicial Conference recommends you impeach him. So the president appoints someone just as bad.”

One thing is certain: with Democrats planning all out war against Trump and a tsunami of legal challenges for decisions taken over the past two years, Nadler - whose name may not be known by most - soon will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 1:10 pm

YUP
ON THE BAND WAGON
IN MINUTES!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Spring and I both have been shouting from the rooftops these past few years about this. This is all about Calexit and the New California (51st state) movement. That's at the heart of it. I've lost track of how many interviews I've posted of Dave Hodges with Paul Preston here on this forum. Below is Paul Preston's home page and below that his podcasts on his Agenda 21 radio program. You might want to check Preston's web site and listen to a few of these podcasts. Bookmark Preston's pages peeps!

Spring and I both live in California and we both are super awake and informed on what is taking place here. The rest of the nation needs to take heed - it's coming at y'all too - and soon! California is just the test bed and opening salvo for what's coming at the rest of y'all. It's time to pay attention!

http://www.agenda21radio.news/

https://paulprestona21r.podbean.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SMELLING LIKE SKUNK HERE: Thousand Oaks bar ‘were Las Vegas massacre survivors’   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm

SMELLS AS USUAL 

https://www.prisonplanet.com/california-shooting-country-fans-inside-thousand-oaks-bar-were-las-vegas-massacre-survivors.html

California shooting: Country fans inside Thousand Oaks bar ‘were Las Vegas massacre survivors’

Daily Mirror
November 8, 2018
A number of people at the Borderline restaurant in California where a gunman opened fire had survived the Las Vegas shooting, a friend claims.
At least 11 people have been injured including one police officer at the popular venue in Thousand Oaks, west of Los Angeles.
The man was dressed in black and shot a security guard before firing upon revellers inside.
The Borderline Restaurant & Grill is a Western-themed bar that was hosting college night with the dance floor packed with teenagers and students from the area.
A man being interviewed by local ABC station said he had multiple friends at Borderline who were survivors of the Route 91 shooting in Las Vegas just over a year ago.
“A lot of my friends survived Route 91,” he said. “If they survived that, they will survive this.”
That was the deadliest shooting in US history with 58 people killed.
Read more

This article was posted: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 7:28 am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar   False Flag CALEXIT-Inspired Mass Murder Event of White People In a California Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: