Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?   The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Swiped from Tiger D and just too good to not rip off. I never knew this. Puts a whole new perspective on that 11:11 thing, huh? Photo below not in link. That’s added.

https://wgntv.com/2015/11/11/the-veterans-day-memorial-that-is-only-perfect-one-day-a-year/

wgntv wrote:
“At precisely 11:11 a.m. [PT] each Veterans Day (Nov. 11), the sun’s rays pass through the ellipses of the five Armed Services pillars to form a perfect solar spotlight over a mosaic of The Great Seal of the United States.”

[MORE AT LINK]

https://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/anthem-veterans-memorial-arizona-by-renee-palmer-jones-9.jpg

The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? Anthem-veterans-memorial-arizona-by-renee-palmer-jones-9

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?   The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 6:40 pm

THANKS RESEARCHER!!!
THAT IS COOL!!!

AND TO MY FELLOW VETS, HOPE 11/11 WAS A GREAT DAY FOR YOU!

I WAS IN MINDEN NEVADA FOR THE WEEK-END WITH 8 OF MY WIFE'S FRIENDS AND OUR DAY ON THE 11TH WAS UNFORTUNATELY WAS INTERRUPTED DURING BREAKFAST WITH NOTIFICATION OF A DEATH IN ONE OF THE OTHERS FAMILY .. AN ELDERLY FATHER.

SO THERE WAS A PRAYER HOLDING HANDS DURING AND THEN WE RETURNED HOME.
SAD THING FOR SURE!

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF PARADES FOR 11/11 @ 11:11AM SCHEDULED IN PARTS OF NEVADA.

Reno Veterans Day Parade: 11:11 a.m. Nov. 11, rain or shine from the Virginia Street Bridge to Fifth Street. Theme is "The Great War," honoring the first Reno citizen to die in World War I, PFC Darrell Melville Dunkle. Grand marshal will be Brigadier Gen. Ondra Berry. Information: Reno.gov/SpecialEvents
"Bells of Peace" World War I commemoration: Arrive by 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 11 at Loftin Park outside Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St., Carson City. Bell ringing will start at 11 a.m. sharp. Details under "Museums" at nvculture.org.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?   The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Oh my! Look what popped up when I did a search for the great seal    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States

If this is the same as what popped up on my puter, it shows the "reverse of the great seal". which is the all seeing eye atop the pyramid .........

edit : click on the highlighted words-    wow

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional statement)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?   The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Veterans Day Memorial That Is Only ‘Perfect’ One Day A Year - More 11:11 Info Anyone?
Page 1 of 1