Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing On UFO Disclosure L. A. Marzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hearing On UFO Disclosure     L. A. Marzulli Empty
PostSubject: Hearing On UFO Disclosure L. A. Marzulli   Hearing On UFO Disclosure     L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 am

This says it all.... " What has been written will come to pass. What has been foretold will unfold." The deception is coming....Are we in the Days of Noah?

Hearing On UFO Disclosure

Posted by lamarzulli on June 3, 2013

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Hearing On UFO Disclosure     L. A. Marzulli Ufo-mothership

Gary Heseltine Testifies about UFO Incidents – Citizen Hearing On Disclosure

As large as three football fields….

The following YOUTUBE clip is from the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure, which happened a few weeks ago. The event took place in Washington DC and was attended by Ex military personal, congressmen and women, law enforcement, scientist, former astronauts, government officials, and researchers. Dr. Roger Leir, who has been in all of the Watchers films was present as well.

The UFO conversation is being dominated by those who hold to the opinion that the phenomena is truly extraterrestrial in origin. In other words what is manifesting are beings and entities from lets say, Zeta Reticuli or the Pleiades star system. However, there is another explanation that is not being considered and it is the interdimensional hypothesis, which states that these beings are not aliens from other worlds but are powerful entities who, in the words of Jacque Valle, are messengers of deception.

Most of the church is ignorant of what transpired in Washington a few weeks ago, and won’t address the phenomena at all. This is unfortunate and in my opinion shows a lack of discernment as well as living with a head-in-the-sand mentality.

There is a cat and mouse game that continues with UFO sightings. They are witnessed, photographed, filmed and seen by thousands of people and the numbers are growing. Yet, for some reason most Christians won’t address the phenomena. We are the folks who believe in the virgin birth, two gold coins appearing in fishes mouths, talking donkey’s, floating ax heads, staffs which turn into serpents, men who walk on water, rocks that gush water, water turned into wine and finally a dead man rising from a tomb three days after he died! With that in mind why is it that the church can’t seem to cope with the UFO phenomena? We should be at the vanguard not the rear.

UFOs are real, burgeoning and NOT going away and as I have stated before, I believe this is the coming great deception that 2nd Thessalonians speaks of. There will be an apostasy, (The Greek word is Apostasia, which means apostasy) an event which causes men and women to depart — not the rapture — from what they once believed in.

Look at the picture above. What will you do if you walk out of your house and see that? How will you react? Will you rebuke first and ask questions later, or will you be overwhelmed by what you are seeing. Will you believe the lie that will be told, that these beings created us, genetically manipulated us, started our civilizations and religions and now, at this critical juncture in history, they have returned to usher us into a time of peace, prosperity, and knowledge.

It’s coming folks and those who were gathered in Washington several weeks ago are well aware that disclosure of the UFO presence is only a matter of time.

When I interviewed Cris Putnam on Acceleration Radio last week, he made it clear that the Vatican is well aware of the so-called Alien presence and in fact are awaiting and alien saviour to come.

In closing todays post: Jesus will return to earth to set up his kingdom. So what does that have to do with the UFO phenomena? Everything! He comes here not to some other planet. It would appear, according to the Bible, that earth is unique in the universe for nowhere is there a mention of any other life out there, no matter how much we speculate about it. In fact according to Chuck Missler and others the entire universe may be some sort of holographic construct, with error correcting software embedded in the very fabric of matter. (I don’t pretend to understand that for a minute!)

There is a cosmic war going on and I believe our planet is at the center of that war. It is being waged in an unseen dimension but from time to time spills out onto our own planet. Are these UFOs manifestations of that war? When the Fallen One is cast to earth during the big eviction in the second heaven, is that when full “disclosure” happens, as at that point he has lost the ability to go between dimensions?

In my opinion the UFO phenomena is supernatural and is one of total deception. No one that I have ever interviewed came away better person from encountering one. The abduction of 5 year olds and probing their private parts is certainly a crime in every nation on the earth and yet these beings engage in this activity without a second thought to the boy or girl who now has a life long trauma to deal with.

I interviewed a man last week, who was 5 years old when they came and took him. He now has an implant in his leg. He has been what is termed a frequent flyer — a person who is abducted many times — and after decades is finally coming forward to seek help. We X-rayed the implant and will continue our testing on it and then in the near future conduct its removal. All of this will be in Watchers 7: UFOs the Physical Evidence. The deception is here, the breeding program is real, we are in the days of Noah.

What has been written will come to pass. What has been foretold will unfold.
Back to top Go down

Hearing On UFO Disclosure L. A. Marzulli
Page 1 of 1