Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual Empty
PostSubject: UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual   UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 pm

I believe this is of such importance it warrants it's own topic

If you have read the article I wrote on the intended attack of America using one of the 50 or so missing German Uboats this will join on, if you didn't see it pls see link below. It will not seem so far fetched after reading this article.
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21199-how-i-believe-they-plan-to-take-down-america
I have all but given up on trying to contact and warn the worlds churches. No amount of emailing and telephoning seems to works. They are not interested, they are only concerned with speaking to famous researchers and ministers. Some have used the information I sent them but never even got back to me. I heard steve Q saying he believed they are developing dna synthesis the other night on his latest interview on the Hagmanns show. I wrote and told him about this over 18 months ago backed up with evidence. He did contact me but simply said "i dont think so", funny how time effects peoples memories. Im not angry just dissapointed. Im sure in Gods eyes i'm far worse. He is probably very dissapointed in me. Anyway they plan to ritualise the raising or rebirthing of the German Uboat with a wicker burning celebration, its sort of based on the pheonix from the ashes story. Im sure you get the jist. Talk about thow it in your face.

Here we go then! link to the bbc news article  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46114692
Harwich WW1 U-boat surrender marked with willow model

A model U-boat has been created to commemorate the mass surrender of Germany's submarines on the Essex coast at the end of World War One.
UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual _1043610
More than 160 U-boats surrendered at Harwich in November 1918, at one point stretching in a line two miles (3km) long.
While most were taken to go on display, many were left beached at Harwich before eventually going into the sea.
The model has been created as part of centenary celebrations.
It measures 15ft (4.6m) long, is made of willow and sits on Dovercourt Beach.
This is along the lines of the burning the Wickerman pagan Ceremony, Rebirth,
The Uboat has been sitting down in Venezula and been completley refitted including its 2 payloads of nuclear bombs wqhich will be deployed several hundred miles of amaricas east coast.
UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual The_wi10
UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual The-wi10

what made me laugh is they have refitted the sub with a pair of Rolls Royce diesel engines. Used to be British owned company. Now German.British/German marriage.

Rolls-Royce Motors - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Motor 
Vickers acquired the company in 1980 and sold it to Volkswagen in 1998. Bentley Motors is the company's direct successor; however BMW acquired the rights to the Rolls-Royce trademark for use on automobiles and launched a new Rolls-Royce company shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual   UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 pm

jigsaw, you ran into the same problem that i did with churches....i tried to educate them in the bible class that i taught....hey,they just ignored you....lol, they wanted me gone....i read your post 3 times and it kinda' reflects a bit of my thinking....i firmly suspect that the real Israel migrated over the caucasus mountains into what would be the area of the old USSR and on west into europe, and eventually into north america....there are two endtime babylons,literal and mystery....i have no doubt that america is literal babylon that gets destroyed....by the way, i absolutely love reading your posts.....we are so few in number now, please spend as much time on here as you can...i have been dealing with a house remodel( did just about all of the work myself and i have two rooms to go,non-essential unless the faggiefornia folks need a place to stay) and a very sick wife, who is on the mend,finally....its almost winter so i will spend more time on here....hopefully dove gets back soon and josephus and judy can spare some time....one great poster that i hope can get on more is sansanoy....he has great stuff when he posts....i have lost hope in anydamnthing happening to redirect the country.....i am about to walk away from the "Q" stuff....centuries of evil is just too much to overcome and the only one that fix it is still a few years away....one bright spot i see is the catholic heresy is about to be exposed for its always been....the catholics on TD want to see it burned down themselves
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual   UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:06 pm

When I was reading Jigsaws post (thank you Jigsaw please keep posting) , I thought about Mike  and how he was treated by folks he'd known all his life. Outcasts we are..  Nobody wants to know the truth  but instead desire to carry on with their  lives in which there is no peripheral vision  , no wrong doing in their eyes.  No thinking for themselves and if somebody says different, they feel threatened -    I think if you "do the talk then you should walk the walk". However that isn't the way it is in the many "gathering places on Sundays" of people that frown on us Bible truthers. I don't want to get too specific but ya'll know what I'm referring to behind closed doors.
   I enjoy Q but it distracts me  at times. I'll continue to follow "him"  but, I have to get back to studying the Bible and listening to the various deep meanings of passages in it. Everyday, I get a deeper  understanding of passages and parables I had taken at face value before meeting Mike and his Mrs.  
 While I'm not as vocal or  knowledgeable  on the deep subjects as most of ya'll are , I do understand what is happening  and can see the writing on the wall. It gets clearer each day.
  I enjoy 99.9% of everyone's posts and am grateful to be here !  Thanks for putting up with me.

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double wording)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual   UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UBOAT burning link to Attack on USA East Coast Pagan Ritual
Page 1 of 1