Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?

Go down 
+2
Tetrasonicwave
researcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:48 am

The 144,000 is a number that many have latched hold of through the years. Many spin ideas around this number,and the ones spinning these ideas always seem to count themselves or their small group as being a member or the total of that 144,000.

The 144,000 number comes from Revelation 14 of The Bible. They are those redeemed(purchased) from among men,the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb(Jesus Christ) during that point in time.

They are referred to as "virgins" in Revelation 14 because they remained pure from the polluted system of antichrist. They will not be taken away by "The Lie". They do not bed themselves with antichrist.

Where I believe many people will never go is that there was a greater number of virgins at one point. They will lose their virginity by joining themselves with the antichrist. In other words,they have a falling away(apostasy)and latch onto "The Lie". They leave Truth and join "The Lie". These will now carry the mark/seal/number/name/in their minds of antichrist. 

On the other hand the 144,000 have The Father's name written in their minds. They carry with them the seal/mark/name/number of God The Father. They remain a virgin and await The Bridegroom. 

We are to remain a virgin,we are to remain a waiting bride,until The Bridegroom arrives. At that point the virgin bride marries The Bridegroom and becomes his wife.

I believe the 144,000 will be a living breathing small remnant during the worst of times. When that time comes they will be a bright light in a very dark world.

When that time comes an instead of spirit will flood this earth. What most believe is right will be wrong,and what most believe is wrong will be right. 

Just like the two witnesses of Revelation. The world will see them through darkened blind eyes and view them as the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 7:34 am

I've done some study on Azazel and can tell you he carries many legends with him. I try and place all material together and seek the core.

Azazel is big in many occult circles. If you don't have the Armor of God then it's best to stay far away. I thought of going deep into the topic of Azazel a while back on this thread and decided against it because of some of the places it would carry everyone reading.

Azazel's name is not mentioned as one of the chiefs in the Book of Enoch. This is one of the many mysteries that appear to follow this character. There are some who believe since his name isn't mentioned in the chiefs that he wasn't of the first 200 Watchers that descended. They believe he came some time after the 200 and long before the flood of Noah. Azazel certainly appears to me to be ultimately the top dog on the block.

As far as why his crimes were punished in a more severe manor I see him as the main force behind teaching mankind things that The LORD knew would bring about destruction. Mankind soon became corrupt in all their ways by what Azazel had introduced.

Azazel is about to pay a heavy price.

ENOCH 8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. . . . (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 10:1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. . . . 8 . . . the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 54:3 And there mine eyes saw how they made these their instruments, iron chains of immeasurable weight. 4 And I asked the angel of peace who went with me, saying: "For whom are these chains being prepared? And he said unto me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel, so that they may take them and cast them into the Abyss of complete condemnation, and they shall cover their jaws with rough stones as the Lord of Spirits commanded. 6 And Michael, and Gabriel, and Raphael, and Phanuel shall take hold of them on that great day, and cast them on that day into the burning furnace, that the Lord of Spirits may take vengeance on them for their unrighteousness in becoming subject to Satan and leading astray those who dwell on the earth." (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

Azazel was put in chains and imprisoned before the flood of Noah. Azazel still remains to this day a prisoner, but not Satan.

Satan is put in chains and confined in the bottomless pit only after Jesus Christ returns to earth. Satan has never been without freedom until this very day.

Just in a very small search we can see many titles that both Satan and Azazel carry.

If you've ever noticed Satan stands back and gets someone else to do his dirty deeds. He uses his power structure to influence and control.

One glance in The Garden and you can't help but see how Satan never forced anything upon Eve and Adam. He used temptation to draw Eve into the trap. She desired what he was offering and began to lust after it. She reached out and "Took" what was being offered. Satan had influenced Eve, now she in turn influenced Adam to follow. This is how it was in the beginning and it still remains with us until this day.

Azazel on the other hand got his hands dirty,didn't he? He didn't just tempt, suggest, or influence and leave it at that. Azazel was a hands on kind of guy. He got right in the trenches.

This is the kind of guy Satan would love on his team. You got to have these kind of guys on your team or you never get far. As the war spreads you must always be willing to use new strategies. You use anyone or anything to reach your goal. You change and adapt to the war at hand.

"Men were striving to learn"........"Just as they would/are today."

Think of us today if Azazel or another visitor came from what we believed was another world. This visitor began to tell us they had great knowledge and technology far beyond anything we could imagine. We would be striving to learn everything we could from this visitor wouldn't we?

Wonder if this visitor said......."No!" Would this stop us from asking over and over and offering almost anything we could to get them to teach us?

People want to think that back then people were so much different than we are today. Man is just man.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 am

oh boy,scarz, you opened a can of worms on this one,bubba!...i actually have done some lookin' concerning azazel.....now, i ended up with a "square peg/round hole, still confusing conclusion....look, i have too many irons in the fire lately and will have for most of this week, but keep this in the "news" because i want to pick your brain about this....he was a "scapegoat" if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 10:07 am

oh boy,scarz, you opened a can of worms on this one,bubba!...i actually have done some lookin' concerning azazel.....now, i ended up with a "square peg/round hole, still confusing conclusion....look, i have too many irons in the fire lately and will have for most of this week, but keep this in the "news" because i want to pick your brain about this....he was a "scapegoat" if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 7:46 am

Michael......Azazel is one deep subject to dive into. It can carry you where things can get uncomfortable.
I would say that most people need not enter. The dark circles of the occult love this guy.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Runes110
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 9:44 am

i may not have gone as deep as you did, but i went down pretty deep,so i will observe your warning, but i can carry on a knowledgable conversation with you about him....i learned ABOUT the occult (hidden) but do NOT delve into the practice.....you can't understand the depth of what Chrst was saying unless you know about the occult and paganism....you just can't....upper level understand?....yes, you can but there are multiple meanings to a lot of what He talked about....think, the kabbalah
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Yes Michael this is nothing more than Watcher Theology.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:24 pm

scarz, researcher and i both know there is something a bit off in the OT....as researcher noted a good while back, Christ never called the Father Yahweh....the name Yahweh( i am capitalizing that name because we could be wrong in thinking this way) comes from YHWH or YAH- HAY- VAH- HAY... why then is it transliterated "Jehovah" in the OT when there is no "jay" sound in hebrew"....my name is michael, and every language where that name is used the name starts with an "em" sound....i am not an expert in the hebrew but there is a catfish in the woodpile concerning that name.....i have listened to scores of lectures and i have read this and that, and i am afraid to take a stand one way or another because i am not able to reach my own conclusion and i am not going to accept the finding of anyone unless i check them myself...on this subject, i am just not qualified, but I suspect this goes back to the problem that i have with a "duality" in the OT....was the "name" YHWH an actual name or was it a title?...i say 'Father" when I pray and Yeshua/Jesus together because the greek is a bit different from hebrew....lets just say that some of my suspicions do concern azazel and i'll leave it there for now....i'll be back in tonight( if i don't get hurt....doves prayer seems to still be holding strong)to continue this, because you know more than you're letting on....be prepared to spill it
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:18 pm

the above two videos are good, although i don't know how much understanding gary has....he is normally very good, but this is a situation where i read and listen because my understanding is limited to an either/or....the other guy, i know nothing about but i clicked on his video because it was short, and i really did enjoy it....i will listen more, but i would love to hear the term"Christ/Yeshua/Jesus" but i have not heard him say it yet....he is a good speaker but if he is a rabbinical judaizer,i'll have to cut him loose
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:45 pm

The  GW fellow had  a video out on azazel a  year or so back. Mike and I watched it, talked about it and posted it on here. I was amazed by things I'd never heard of .. but then  realized the need  to be very careful with that poster. I'll check these out.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 5:04 am

when i am not sure of something, i am not going to try to convince ya'll or anybody else of whether that something is true or not.....but in the course of my 4 decades of chasing rainbows and unicorn farts i have learned to isten to that "Little Voice" in my head (oh boy, dove and surfer boy will jump on that) when something bothers me, just as the "lucifer" name didn't fit the prescribed narrative for the devil, and how a rebuilt temple didn't fit the order of bing a good thing and more,etc.....I capitalize the name Yahweh for the simple reason being that i am not sure of anything concerning the name, or even if it is a name at all, with it being a possible title....i submit this video with no comment because i have not looked anything she says up....i'm okay with it until the final couple of minutes and i think she went off of the rails.....she talks so fast that it hard to grasp and digest what she is saying,even with the CC on....i am going to watch it again and check out her hebrew and fact check what she says...
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 am

Michael......Thanks for the links I will listen as soon as I get some time today.

Have you thought about trying to contact Michael Heiser on the Yahweh issue?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 7:25 am

I'm with you Michael on listening to your inner voice. Some things just don't add up with me for how most appear to view several topics in The Bible. I never believe something just because that's the way it's always been taken. And yes we all know we can't believe everything where tradition is in the mix.

One thing that has always fascinated me is how much different the earth must have looked in the days of Enoch and Noah. Just because areas today are desert,water,ice doesn't mean they were in that same condition back then. We view things as we have seen them,not as they were. 

Back in the time of Enoch and Noah what was desert may very well today be water,ice or beautiful green meadows. If from space back then how would the earth look compared to the earth viewed from space today?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 8:09 am

scarz, i have thought of a lot of things and stuff....this really bugs the shit out of me and has for a long time....the traditional stuff,without evidence ,has distorted a lot of historical fact and created a lot of confusion (especially for me)....when tamadic/rabbinical judaism replaced the true worship that God indicated,everything got screwed up....take for instance, the shocking fact(for me anyway)that the masoretic text was DELIBERATELY changed and corrupted to hide the identity of Melchizedek and the priestly line from him, instead, they tried to make it appear that Melchizedek was shem to avoid the obvious reference to Christ being a priest in the order of Melchizedek.....the septuagint and others dispute the masoretic text and reads much different in several places, and the basis for all modern OT's is the masoretic text, so one would to say that all modern versions are corrupted,not by translational difficulties or human error, but by deception and fabrication of lies

i try to show folks how they have become conditioned and brainwashed to only believing certain ways, but i am a victim of it also...i have stuff that i keep finding in my belief system that just ain't quite right....scarz, you're smarted than a philadelphia lawyer, exactly what are your thoughts?....is the tetragramaton the name of God?....its pretty obvious that the rabbinical judaism god is not the God of moses, or thats the impression that i get from the words of the NT
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:54 pm

The Divine Name is Yahweh NOT Yehovah - Michael Heiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IIPIgCfPU

Michael.......You need to listen to both of these from Michael Heiser. Too many today are making a big deal out of how to pronounce God The Father's name. When I pray I pray to God The Father......"Our Father In Heaven".

What is God's Name? Feat. Dr. Michael Heiser - God E13

This is a special episode in our series exploring the portrayal of God as a character in the Bible!

In this episode, Tim and Jon host a friend of the Bible Project’s, Dr. Michael Heiser. Dr Heiser is a Ph.D. in Hebrew studies from the University of Wisconsin. He’s a well-published author whose work has been mentioned on this podcast before. He also runs his own podcast called “The Naked Bible Podcast”.

In part 1 (0-18:05), the guys begin to talk about God’s “name”. This is a motif that is found throughout Scripture. Tim says that the Old Testament well primes the observant reader to expect an incarnation of God. The guys zero in on the commandment to not take God’s name in vain. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord God in vain.” What does this actually mean? Is it about cussing or something more? Dr. Heiser says the commandment is much more significant than most modern readers think.

Tim shares a quote from Gerhard Von Rad’s Old Testament Theology. “The name Yahweh was committed in trust to Israel alone among the nations… In it alone lay the guarantee of Yahweh’s nearness and of his readiness to help… This name shared directly in Yahweh’s own holiness, for indeed it was, so to speak, a double of his being. And so it had to be treated as holy in the very heart of Israel’s worship, to 'call on the name of Yahweh' was equivalent to true worship.” -- Gerhard Von Rad, Old Testament Theology, Vol. 1, p. 183.

Dr. Heiser says that to represent someone’s name is a big deal. He says that to “not take the name in vain” would be better translated to, “do not misrepresent the name."

In part 2 (18:05- 33:00), the guys dive into more stories of God’s name. Dr. Heiser makes a point that God incarnating happens repeatedly in the Old Testament, so it was expected that God would incarnate in the New Testament as the Messiah. Heiser says the question for an ancient Hebrew was not, "Is it possible for God to incarnate in a human?" but rather, "Is Jesus the chosen one whom God has incarnated in?"

The guys zero in on some stories of the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament. Dr. Heiser says that in the Exodus 23, the Angel has God’s name “in him”. Then in Joshua 5, “the ruler of the Lord’s army” or “captain of the hosts of the Lord” appears to Joshua. Joshua is told to remove his shoes, for the ground is holy. This is the same language that appears in the story of Moses and the burning bush. In the burning bush story, it is the angel that is in the bush. Dr. Heiser says this is the same figure in all the stories. The angel is both an angel and Yahweh, yet is distinct from Yahweh.

In part 3 (33:00-44:30) Tim and Dr. Heiser continue to make the point that God was known to incarnate in physical form. Dr. Heiser references Dr. Alan Segal, saying that ancient Judaism had a duality in it. God could be both Yahweh and distinct from Yahweh.

Tim refers to Jesus’ brothers who didn’t believe Jesus was the Son of God when he was alive, but after his resurrection they did. Tim and Dr. Heiser also refer to John 17. Dr. Heiser says that when Jesus claims to have “manifested God’s name” he is claiming in other words, “He who has seen me has seen the Father.” Jesus is the one who carried the name faithfully, doing the job Israel was supposed to. Tim says the claim being made in John 17 is behind the whole universe being in unity, a community of eternal love.

In part 4 (44:30-end) The guys talk about the “name” or the “mark” of the beast in the book of Revelation. Dr. Heiser says this is also much more significant than modern readers realize. To carry the name of the beast means to have a willful alignment with evil.

Jon comments that he still feels a little confused. “The name” of God operates so complexly. Dr. Heiser says this is intentional and that there is a whole “matrix of ideas” in the Bible. A key to reading the Bible well is to understand how the vocabulary used in the Bible all interconnects.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 8:15 am

The serpent seed and the seed of the woman. There are many different views on this subject. I've always found the wording of Genesis 4:25-26 very interesting.

Genesis 4:25-26

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

It appears only after Seth's seed began to populated the earth did mankind begin to call on the name of The LORD. By verse 26 it is clear at that point in time......."then began". What population there was on earth before Seth's seed had no interest in wanting The LORD a part of their lives.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:25 am

Rev 10:3-4

And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth: and when he had cried, [seven thunders] uttered their voices.

And when the [seven thunders] had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, [Seal up] those things which the [seven thunders] uttered, and write them not.

I believe the seven thunders in Revelation 10:3-4 that John was told to SEAL up and write them not is once again a repeat of history and a repeat of prophecy. If we look back at Daniel 12:4 and Daniel 12:9 we can see that Daniel was told also to SEAL the book and shut up the words.

Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:9

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and [sealed till the time of the end.]

John said later in Revelation 22:8-10 that he saw these things, and heard them. It looks like John had indeed saw and heard everything, but in Revelation 10:4 he was to hold back from writing and SEAL what the seven thunders had uttered until a later time. It now appears to me that in Revelation 22:10 John has been given the right to write them down at this point in time,because now John has been instructed to [SEAL NOT] the sayings of the prophecy of this book, [for the time is at hand.] So this must mean what the seven thunders uttered are somewhere in the Book of Revelation, because Christ is the revelation (The act of revealing or disclosing). 

Rev 22:8-10

And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

And he saith unto me, [Seal not] the sayings of the prophecy of this book: [for the time is at hand.]

Thunder,thunders and thunderings are seen [seven] times in the Book of Revelation except for the three times it's directly speaking of the seven thunders in Rev 10:3-4. If you look in other scriptures of the Bible you will see that thunder accompany the divine presence of God the Father and will be connected with his wrath. 

Could these seven thunder,thunders and thunderings be the seven thunders that John was to seal? Maybe until knowledge has increased as Daniel pointed to in the end times,these seven thunders of Revelation were thought to still be sealed. The Bible will always interpret its symbols and solve its own mysteries.

Isaiah 28:9-10

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? [them that are] weaned from the milk, [and] drawn from the breasts.

For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little:

Proverbs 25:2

[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

The first Thunder in the Book of Revelation comes in Chapter 4:5 and is read as coming from the Throne of God the Father,from God himself. This shows us that all the thunders that follow come directly from God the Father and they're all connected to his prophetic End Time plan.

1st Thunder Rev 4:5

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and [thunderings] and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

2nd Thunder Rev 6:1

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of [thunder], one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

3rd Thunder Rev 8:5

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and [thunderings], and lightnings, and an earthquake.

4th Thunder Rev 11:19

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and [thunderings], and an earthquake, and great hail.

5th Thunder Rev 14:2

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great [thunder]: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

6th Thunder Rev 16:18

And there were voices, and [thunders], and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.

7th Thunder Rev 19:6

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty [thunderings], saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 am

scarz, i tip my hat to few people concerning bible study and insight,so please take note and consider my hat tipped to you clap

still bugged by the rabbinical liars and the fraud that they perpetrated....

Once upon a time there was a tribe living in the Middle East that had a collection of sacred texts written in Hebrew, Chaldean and Aramaic. It is the nature of sacred tests to be venerated and transmitted from generation to generation unaltered.
As time passed members of this tribe emigrated to areas where Hebrew and Aramaic and Chaldean were not spoken. A large community settled and prospered in the city of Alexandria in Egypt. Greek replaced their tribal language. They needed an accurate translation of their venerated documents into Greek.
Around 250 B.C. seventy rabbis translated the sacred texts into Greek. This translation was not a bootleg edition. The project was approved by the High Priest and the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. The Septuagint, the translation of the seventy, was an official document.
A Hebrew Bible exists today. It is used by Jews everywhere. It is called the Masoretic text. It was compiled around 700 A.D. It is almost one thousand years newer than the SeptuagintThe rabbis who compiled the Masoretic text were not accountable to the High Priest in Jerusalem. There no longer was a High Priest. The rabbis who compiled the Masoretic text were not accountable to the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. There no longer was a Sanhedrin.
The Septuagint predates the first appearance of the Masoretic text by almost ten centuries. The Septuagint is based upon Hebrew texts at least twelve centuries older than the texts upon which the Masoretic version is based. Yet, modern Christian translations of the Old Testament rely on the Masoretic Text, not the Septuagint.
Where is the problem?
Most of the quotations from the Old Testament in the New Testament used the Septuagint as their primary source. The integrity and truthfulness of the Septuagint is completely dependent on the Septuagint being a truthful translation. Discredit the Septuagint and there is no New Testament.
There was no controversy about the integrity of the Septuagint from 250 B.C. until 135 A. D.
What had happened to provoke dissatisfaction with the Septuagint among the Jews?
Annas and Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin had rejected the messianic claims of Jesus. The New Testament documents had been written and were circulating by A.D. 70. The Jews knew that the credibility of the Christian Gospels depended on the credibility of the Septuagint.  Something had to be done.
Around 95 A.D. Rabbi Akiva, who later proclaimed Bar Kochba as the messiah, hired a man named Aquila to translate a Hebrew to Greek version of the Old Testament that would undermine the messianic claims of Jesus found in the Septuagint. Some scholars believe that the Masoretic text was based in part on this tendentious translation by Aquila.
How is the Masoretic text different from the Septuagint?
Psalm 22:16 the word “pierced” has been replaced by “lion”.
Psalm 145: 13 omitted entirely.
Isaiah 53:11 the word “light” is omitted.
On 134 occasions the Tetragrammaton, the name of God, has been replaced by “Adonai”.
Psalm 151 was omitted entirely. (It is now omitted by almost all Christian Bibles !)
Exodus 1: The number 75 replaced by 70
Genesis 10:24 some generations removed.
Deuteronomy 32:8 “Angels Of Elohim” replaced with “children of Israel.”
Jeremiah 10 verses 6 and 7 have been added in the Masoretic.
Psalm 96:10 “Say among the nations, YHWH reigns from the wood” omitted.
Isaiah 19:18 “city of righteousness” changed to the “city of the sun” or in some versions “the city of destruction.”
The Masoretic scribes purposely and willfully rearranged the original chapter order in the prophetic Book of Daniel, so that the chapters make no sense chronologically.
Isaiah 61:1 “recovery of sight to the blind.”.  Omitted.
In Psalm 40:6 “a body you have prepared for me” was replaced by “you opened my ears.”
Deuteronomy 32:43 ‘Let all the messengers of Elohim worship him.’” Omitted. 
Genesis 4:8: “Let us go into the field” is omitted.
Deuteronomy 32:43. Moses’ song is shortened.
Isaiah 53 contains 10 spelling differences, 4 stylistic changes and 3 missing letters for light in verse 11, for a total of 17 differences.
Isaiah 7:14. “Virgin” replaced by “young woman.”
(When Aquila made his Greek translation of the Old Testament at the behest of Rabbi Akiva, he changed the Septuagint’s “virgin” into “young woman”. The Masoretic compilers may have followed his lead.)
The Masoretic text differs from the Septuagint in hundreds of places.
How do we know which text is accurate?
The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered just after World War II.
According to carbon dating, textual analysis, and handwriting analysis the documents were written at various times between the middle of the 2nd century BC and the 1st century AD.  There are fragments from all of the books of the Hebrew Bible fragments except the Book of Esther and the Book of Nehemiah.
In addition an independent Aramaic translation of the Hebrew Bible exists, the Peshitta.
Control of the Dead Sea Scrolls was a military objective of Israelis. It was achieved by their victory in the Six Days War.
The publication of the scrolls slowed to a trickle.
After 1971, the international team even refused to allow the publication of photographs of the material. They excluded scholars who wanted to make independent evaluations.
The embargo was not broken until 1991.
An addition to the Dead Sea Scrolls, scholars can use the Peshitta to decide between the Masoretic text and the Septuagint.
I have given examples above of some of the places the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Peshitta, and the Septuagint agree.
The Masoretic Text is part of a tradition that began with Rabbi Akiva. Rabbis rewrote the Jewish Bible to destroy the credibility of the New Testament.
The Hebrew versions of the Old Testament have been used to proclaim scores of “messiahs” . The Septuagint was only used once.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 am

Add to Mike's latest post above:

Back in July 2017 the issue of Masoretic text vs Septuagint was discussed in some great detail. What started as a biblical timeline manipulation video soon grew long legs and branched out into one of the best studies on this forum. We explored everything from soup to nuts. Scarz and maybe a few others may not have seen this so I'm posting the link to that thread. Check it out.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17452-biblical-timeline-rediscovered-a-whole-new-perspective-on-biblical-timing-or-those-wily-jews-and-their-lying-pharisees-and-scribes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Michael......Very good post above. Most certainly there would have been and will be those who don't want anyone to understand that Jesus was The Christ. The wolves moved in a long time ago and they were and still are very good at what they do. Most people have little to no knowledge of the true world around them. 

This takes me to one area in The Book of Revelation every time this topic comes up in conversation. I've had non-believers as well as believers who have ask me......"Why would God send them strong delusion that they would believe a lie?" Verse 12 tells us exactly why....."Doesn't it?" 

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The vast majority of people "Really" don't want the truth in order to believe the truth........"They love darkness more than light." 

Even if they say they want the truth they are to lazy to search for the truth......"They remain on the dark side of the moon by choice."
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Thanks Researcher for posting the link above. I need to read all of it and watch the videos.

There are so many versions of The Bible that I believe water down and cherry pick scripture. The NIV is one I don't care for at all.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:16 pm

scarz, trust me, after looking into this, the septuagint is the version that you might want to use for the OT.....it APPEARS, let me say again, IT APPEARS, that the NT is pretty well as it always has been....according to polycarp, who was a student of the apostle john and gave witness to the authenticity of the textus receptus, the NT scripture is supposedly as it always has been....it APPEARS to have survived the evil of  catholicism through the middle and dark ages, and the copies that were not in possession of the damned pope,( memory wants to think it was only 2) verify this....
https://greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/pre-reformation.html

i was truly caught offguard by finding out that the errors of the KV were not errors, but alterations done deliberately by rabbinical judaism
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 1:19 pm

We all drift,there are no perfect people. We must paddle ourselves back to shore very quickly because the further we drift soon the shore will be lost and we will be swept out to sea.

First we begin to drift and as we drift we replace. We humans always replace something with something.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 9:03 am

I was in a discussion with someone on the subject of was there other humans on earth before the creation of The Man (Adam). I did a lot of listening before I entered the arena. It certainly can open up a great deal of thinking. This below is just a taste of where my thoughts took me when I entered the discussion.

There are so many things that come to my mind when the subject of male and female (man) creations before The Man (Adam) was formed and Eve was taken from The Man (Adam).

Was this all pointing to the Eighth Day creation? Days One thru Six, then comes The Seventh Day (Rest Day-One Thousand Years).

Then The Man (Adam) enters the picture as an Eightth Day creation. Is this a complete picture of the New-Birth (Change) that will very soon occur? Adam failed as a better man........"So now enters The New Adam (Jesus Christ)." Jesus Christ The New Adam did not fail and with that occurring a New-Birth.

Remember that it was Eve who was deceived,not Adam.

1 Timothy 2:14

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The Man (Adam) failed his bride Eve.

Adam knew exactly what he was doing when he rebelled (Sinned). Adam willingly followed Eve in rebellion.

Jesus Christ willingly died at the cross for his bride (The Church). Remember......"All those who are numbered in The Church (Body of Christ) were deceived sinners." The only hope for them was the victory of Jesus Christ (Jesus did not fail).
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am

here is the septuagint, the apocrypha is included just like it was in the KJV....viewer discretion is advised,lol....i do consider them, or i should say MOST of them....this is the closest we can get to a correct OT rendering....is it accurate to a fault?....i doubt it, but its better than anything coming from the corrupt products of the masoretic text or the vulgate......we can see Christ in the OT,even in the masoretic, very plainly, so we are not so much upset ( except for me) fighting through various translations.....NIV after 2011 sucks and should be avoided at all costs.....PRE 2011 is not so rotgut awful and is better than nothing....when it comes to the OT, i check everything from the KJV by the LXX because in a lot of cases, they don't read the same....lol, i used to think the LXX was the corrupt one!

http://www.ecmarsh.com/lxx/index_old.html
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Michael Heiser

Are There Really Two Versions of Jeremiah?

https://blog.logos.com/2018/01/dare-not-bore-bible/

If we look beyond the details of Jeremiah’s anguish and apparently fruitless ministry, we can spot a dual emphasis in the book that bears his name: judgment and repentance. But emphasis is not the only double issue. Two full versions of the book have survived from antiquity—and they diverge in many ways.

The “Jeremiah Problem”

The book of Jeremiah has come to us in two versions—a Hebrew version, the Masoretic Text, and a Greek version, the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Old Testament). Our modern English Bibles follow the arrangement and content of the Masoretic Text (MT). The Septuagint version (or lxx) was translated from a Hebrew text of the book that differed in many ways from the MT. Because of this, the Greek version is roughly one-eighth shorter than the MT, and after Jeremiah 25:13 , the order of the chapters differs dramatically.

Despite attempts to solve the “Jeremiah problem,” the textual history of both versions remains unresolved. We still don’t know which Hebrew text is older—the one we have today (MT) or the one used by the scribes who created the Septuagint.

The fragmentary scrolls of the book found among the Dead Sea Scrolls usually follow the order and content of MT, but some of the material matches the Hebrew manuscript that was translated into the Septuagint. Consequently, the Dead Sea Scrolls cannot offer a definitive answer regarding which version of the book more closely aligns with the time of the prophet.

We also find mixed results when examining the history of these versions. The Jewish community favored the MT version, but this is only apparent from around AD 100 onward, after the time of Jesus and the apostles. New Testament writers favored the Septuagint when quoting the Old Testament. Studies reveal that when the Old Testament is quoted in the New Testament, the wording found in the Greek New Testament, the MT, and the Septuagint differs in some way 80 percent of the time.

Word-for-word quotations of MT are not common, amounting to less than five percent. Even when factoring in nearly identical quotations of MT, it is clear that the New Testament writers only appear to have used MT 20 percent of the time. The New Testament writers most often quoted from the Septuagint, but this doesn’t mean they endorsed it, since they used both versions. They were writing in Greek, and so using a Greek translation would have been natural.

A Practical Response

So what can we conclude about the book of Jeremiah? Well, we cannot conclude that the Septuagint is to be preferred over MT, as though it were more sacred or “original.” If that were the case, it would be shocking to see the New Testament writers quote the MT. The reverse is true as well. Neither version deserves a higher status.

Perhaps the real lesson is that the New Testament writers, working through divine inspiration, weren’t concerned about the issue. There isn’t a single instance that indicates concern over which manuscript was being used or quoted.

This lack of concern is reflected in the ministry of Paul, who preached in synagogues all over the Mediterranean. Each synagogue had its own biblical text—its own scrolls, sometimes Septuagint and sometimes MT—and Paul used whatever was at his disposal. The same is true in his own letters. He trusted God’s provision that he was reading and preaching the very word of God. So should we.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 1:38 pm

The Masoretic Text - Michael S. Heiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVg1vxZvHok
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:19 am

Here is something I find myself coming back to time and time again. How much of Bible Prophecy is dual?

It certainly appears to me that a great number of Bible Prophecies are dual. Nothing new under the sun keeps ringing in my ears as the circle that is life continues on.

Just look at the physical side as well as the spiritual side to prophecy and we come away with a dual meaning.

When we look deep at The Flood in The Days of Noah we see a small remnant riding out the flood waters. In the final days of this age once again there will be a flood that a small remnant will ride above. It won't be a flood of physical water but a massive flood of deception. 

What about the great Exodus? The gift of The LORD....."The promised land". It's coming once again for those who reign with Christ for one thousand years.

This old world is about to crumble and fall as did The Walls of Jericho.

I can even view O'Lucy as a dual prophecy (The King of Tyre). But let us not forget sometime in the future it could play out again as The Antichrist.

These are only a tiny grain of sand in the oceans of sand that is Bible Prophecy and how they appear to cycle around and around.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:33 am

How very much alike the city of Jericho and the World at the return of Christ are. Notice how the seven trumpets are sounded and at the final seventh trumpet will follow a great shout. Also notice the words ascend up and caught up and how they are used.

Josh:6:5: And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the TRUMPET, all the people shall SHOUT with a great SHOUT; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ASCEND UP every man straight before him. 

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a SHOUT, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord IN THE AIR: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

Josh:6:16: And it came to pass at the SEVENTH time, when the priests blew with the TRUMPETS, Joshua said unto the people, SHOUT; for the LORD hath given you the city. 

Josh:6:20: So the people SHOUTED when the priests blew with the TRUMPETS: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the TRUMPET, and the people SHOUTED with a great SHOUT, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people WENT UP into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. 

Rev 10:7But in the days of the voice of the SEVENTH angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 

Just like there will be seven Angels to blow seven trumpets there were seven priest that blew seven trumpets at Jericho. 

Rv:8:2: And I saw the SEVEN angels which stood before God; and to them were given SEVEN TRUMPETS. 

Josh:6:6: And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let SEVEN priests bear SEVEN TRUMPETS of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD. 

The wall and the city falling in the days of Jericho will be the crumbling of the world and the powers of Satan being destroyed, with Christ and his followers taking the Earth back.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 am

hey man, i was wondering where you wuz'....the gift that keeps on giving....in my mindset, it appears that all prophesy is dual, and not only prophesy, but i see through the glass darkly that other aspect of the OT contain a duality....you can explain things, things that i think i have found and that are in my mind, so much better than me....scarz, do you see the duality in "time"....i think there is enough evidence that shows that time is a circle, as are other things....is eternity a circle, or a never ending path that goes in both directions?....with all the clues given, the atom,solar system,galaxies,universe and maybe things that we don't even know about, everything travels in a circle....read genesis forward, and revelation backward, in an EVENT format, and it appears to be the same thing, a recreation, a circle...does this matter?...no, but it justs bugs the shit out of this redneck, bible sleuth, version of ellery queen...hey, maybe ima' write a book!!!! call it " the scriptures according to bubba queen"....i just read what i typed and realized that i should not have taken my medicine with my coffee....have a good day,all!!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:44 am

scarz, the entire OT is about Christ....i need to wait until the pain pill kicks in (this weather change is rough on the joints of the fingers) before i type, but if i wait, i'll forget it,lol......now, i want to throw an inside fastball at you with this question....paul says to rightly divide the "Word" as the bereans did....okay, what Word" was that?....since the NT had not been written, much less canonized?....folks have been trained to not think....to rightly divide what we consider to be the OTscriptures, wouldn't you think?....they did not have the textus receptus....they did have the OT and Christ is right there, hidden in the fine print!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:51 am

lucifer - latin term for "light bringer".....why is a latin word in a hebrew text that pre-dates latin by 6-700 years? and only in the KJV?....the kjv translators could not figure this one out and borrowed the term from jeromes vulgate, or the foreerunner of the duay/rheams catholic bible

heylel ben shakar(shakur)- "son of the dawn" or "son of the morning star"....son of venus,ianna,ishtar,semiramis,etc son of the queen of heaven TAMMUZ!

people just can't grasp the FACT that lucifer was not the name for satan before he fell....there is not one single word of support for that in any canon text or extra-biblical text...it just ain't so
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Michael.......Good to see you hitting on all cylinders today. Smile

Time.....Think about it. With eternity there is no time. With death in the picture then time is a factor. The circle of life,around and around like a rat spinning the wheel. Birth,Life,death,resurrection,(new life)......"All as seen through the change of seasons." 

Once the step of eternity is taken the death of time occurs.

Satan to me is The Adversary. I as you really see no evidence of a lucifer name.

As far as my thinking goes "Rightly Dividing" really makes no since how some use it to divide Jews and Gentiles in what we need for each party as scripture goes. In other words we Gentiles only need certain books of The Bible. I believe in preaching,teaching and studying the "Whole" Bible. I believe to even begin to get the full picture we need "All".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 pm

1. Ezekiel 12:25

2. ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done. 

Revelation 16:17
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is Done!”

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Mycydo25
Revelation 4:7
7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Cydoni15

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 _brith20

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is Done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 5a969d12
When I was 23.5 years old half 47 I saw for the first time the 1976 Face on Mars from the Viking Mission. I then said if I could prove the Face on Mars was real the Bible was not. (I didn't know back then what I know now.) I guess it was punishment for thinking and saying that. The Lord kicked my ass for it. I say to you I was wrong in doing so. When I asked the Lord to forgive me and help me with this he gave me 

Psalm 91

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Watche12
1“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”

study praise GOD oldman

Last edited by Done on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 pm

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Mark 5:20 
20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had Done for him. And all the people were amazed.

Luke 8:39
“Return home and tell how much God has Done for you.” So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had Done for him.

[size=16]John 12:16
At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that these things had been Done to him.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 timothy+1:9&version=NIV]2 Timothy 1:9[/url]
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have Done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 7:28 am

Luke 8:39
God has Done 

Mark 5:20
Jesus had Done 

study
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 8:18 am

I believe Jesus Christ will one day come back to earth and every eye shall see him 'Coming".

There is really no doubt in my mind that a "Messenger" could appear to deliver a message to a person. The one thing that person would need to understand is that all messengers are not in The Eternal's camp. Dark forces can and will disguise themselves and appear as something/someone they're not.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 9:34 am

1 Peter 5:8
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

One day a while back when I was first shown the 4 Living Creatures, I felt pure evil from Mars.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Mycydo26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Here is the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars untouched by me just flipped and traced 
outline of Face on Mars, Roaring Lion, and Serpent.You can even see the Serpents Face.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Psalm911
 2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Amos 5:19
As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or
went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent
bit him.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Psalm913

study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
How very much alike the city of Jericho and the World at the return of Christ are. Notice how the seven trumpets are sounded and at the final seventh trumpet will follow a great shout. Also notice the words ascend up and caught up and how they are used.

Interesting. i'll add this:

Daniel 11
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. ...

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6 And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 5:31 pm

michael371 wrote:
do you see the duality in "time"....i think there is enough evidence that shows that time is a circle, as are other things....is eternity a circle, or a never ending path that goes in both directions?....

This appears to coincide with the verses i posted in the post above.

Revelation 10
1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and [his] left [foot] on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

P.S. See Ezekiel 3
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 7:37 pm

its appropriate for this thread....ya'll notice the state of virginia trying to push legislation to murder a live,new born baby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 9:59 pm

never mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 12:16 am

You see God told me he gave me all of Psalms 91 to
 help me with the stress of it all.

Psalm 91:13
 13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Watche13

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 Myhome20

The words here state you as I read you will Lion and serpent
First I gray scaled the image when gray scaled the white portion of the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars then I invert the gray scale image into white scale
Which then showed the outline of my home with figure of Scorpius Constellation above my home who's address is same as mine at 1630. So it showed my home which is (you know it means me or you) So me you with Lion and the Serpent. So the Lord was right.  He gave me the power over them. The Lord told it was there just didn't say what it would be. He told me That I had to find the answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mar and I did as he said Amen.  study The whole image was addressed to me alone. study
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:30 am

The Resurrection

Luke 24:4-7

And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:

And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

The Ascension

Acts 1:9-11

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Is it possible these two men were the same two men that appeared at another event that involved Jesus Christ?

The Transfiguration

Matthew 17:2-3

And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Two Witnesses at The Transfiguration,Two Witnesses at The Resurrection,and Two Witnesses at The Ascension of Jesus Christ. Is it possible that these two men will also be the Two Witnesses spoken of in the Book of Revelation that will come before the Return of Jesus Christ......."Moses and Elijah to witnesses all four pivotal events."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 am

The Jews are waiting for Elijah.  They set an extra place at the table and/or a cup for wine for him at each Seder meal at Passover, believing that his appearance ushers in the soon arrival of the Messiah.
The Seder meal is a Jewish ritual service and ceremonial dinner for the first night or first two nights of Passover.

The appearance of Moses and Elijah was such a specific lesson from God that the Law and the Prophets are fulfilled in Jesus and that they are Now to follow Him, that I don't believe they appeared again.  It would only confuse the lesson.

The two witnesses both in heaven and on earth since the Ascension are the Word and the Spirit.

Did God say it will be Moses and Elijah again as the end times witnesses, or is that tradition?

These are U.S. Marines~I find this curious, but it always makes me tear up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:19 am

tradition, guessing and speculation due to the transfiguration.....we'll wait and see.....i have a suspicion that john the baptist was our elijah....by the way, my watch dog is named elijah....black as night and was once a badass....he is almost 15 now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next