Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?

Go down 
+2
Tetrasonicwave
researcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 8:56 am

hey done, ima' listen to that this afternoon....scarz, i am 100% of the mind that there are those that are genetically different and are the "ruling class elite" among us....the "demi'god" blueblood theory....they are controlled by something that is not good and i do place consideration into the sumerian tablet account narrative, but not the actual events as described by them...see, thats why i am enjoying the book, "gods of eden" so much....the author knows something is going on but his area of focus is wrong...lol, i do not follow the david icke,reptillian, line of thought but i suspect, as does researcher, there is some form of preternaturalism ruling this world....man, i look at george soros and i see satan and i am not exaggerating...I SEE THE DEVIL!!.....I know that you get the stuff about the secret elite having to tell us beforehand about what they are going to do.....they use the media,tv, music and movies to do this....the movie/series "V" takes in context with this biblical narrative of fallen angels, leads me to think that there is something coming that most people on this earth will not be able to handle....are we going to be invaded by "klingons or as the catholics say,"our space brothers?"...simple answer is NO.....ain't a damn thing out there but space and big rocks....quantum theory of multi-dimensional interaction is more like, or multiple universes, or dimensions has to be the case....putting my thoughts about this in proper context, i do not believe there are "lizard people" as stated by david icke and others, but i do believe there are "shining ones" that formed the bloodline that leads us back to genesis 6 and they are the instruments that allows satan to be the "ruler of this world".....

now, interesting and EXPECTED! ( this has happened so much over 4 decades that even a reprobate could figure it out) i was listening to chronister give a lecture and he went over exactly what you said about "immortal vs. eternal"....as a parttime dumbass, i tended to lump the two together when looking at something....that is a big mistake, as you so elequently stated....now, ima' axe you sumpin', point blank....this has troubled me, researcher suspects it and it is scary for me to think what i really think about this....i don't want to be on the wrong side of God....do you think the balfour declaration inspired founding of IS RA EL is the biblical defined regathering?
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 7:31 am

michael371 wrote:

researcher suspects it and it is scary for me to think what i really think about this....i don't want to be on the wrong side of God....do you think the balfour declaration inspired founding of IS RA EL is the biblical defined regathering?

To be honest I just don't know. I haven't thought much about it at all. 

It seems most line up with it being a special date but I have my doubts as some others do. God can move things if and when he chooses.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 8:07 am

Here is something else that very few people consider when the subject of The Seven Seals is talked about. Jesus Christ is the one breaking the seven seals by which the first four are the horsemen. As Jesus Christ said....."Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Jesus Christ himself tells us his message would not unify humanity,but it would cause division.

Once you step inside the enemy camp the only way to gain followers is to divide. Add to your numbers by cutting his numbers.  

Remember the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 10:34-39? This when looking at the big picture turns loose The Red Horse into the world. This is all about the Spirit of Division which comes at the breaking of the second seal.

Matthew 10:34-39

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

The breaking of the second seal shows a reflection of a violent response to the True Gospel. The reason The Gospel,The Good News,The Word,The Light will not unify humanity is very simple......."and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." (John 3:19)

To follow Jesus Christ comes with a price many times as family will and must be divided. You must be willing to give up your life to receive "Life".
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 12:37 pm

One of the biggest problems I see is that the Prosperity Gospel has become such a cancer so deeply rooted into evangelism that it's almost impossible for people to see past it in order to read the words of Jesus as he meant them.

Love takes a backseat while the lust for money is the fuel that burns within the hearts. The army of darkness has crept in laying down layer after layer of fools gold.

The darkness didn't move in with a mighty bang. They crept in gently sliding up next to an eager audience producing a very precise but patient whitewashing message.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 2:56 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
One of the biggest problems I see is that the Prosperity Gospel has become such a cancer so deeply rooted into evangelism that it's almost impossible for people to see past it in order to read the words of Jesus as he meant them.

Love takes a backseat while the lust for money is the fuel that burns within the hearts. The army of darkness has crept in laying down layer after layer of fools gold.

The darkness didn't move in with a mighty bang. They crept in gently sliding up next to an eager audience producing a very precise but patient whitewashing message.
so true, they kept repeating it until they actually(some anyway) do believe what comes out of their mouth....our giving philosophy is this: 10% given to properly operating messages/churches/etc, walk off and forget about it, and don't look back....charity is a separate matter altogether....this works for us and we have always had enough....the tv guys are frauds and if you check, most all are freemasons, and if they were not frauds, and preached truth, they would be kicked off the air....i know a case (actually my cousin knew the guy) that this happened to....this does not include local tv guys that buy time, most of them are sincere....scarz, i have actually learned to hate money after reading the history behind it many years ago....it is a tool of the darkness....damn funny thing,like i said, happens a bunch, i just finished a chapter in "goods of eden" about money history and the evil behind it....the dude is agnostic as he can be, and goes parallel with scripture with the best of em'
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Michael371 wrote:
i just finished a chapter in "goods of eden" about money history and the evil behind it....the dude is agnostic as he can be, and goes parallel with scripture with the best of em'

My replacement copy of Gods of Eden just arrived from Amazon today. Bought it decades ago but don't remember much about it now. Can't wait to read it with new eyes.

GOODS of Eden - nice typo Mike. Well we've certainly been sold a bill of goods so it fits.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 4:50 pm

i'm so sorry that you feel like to have to call out minor mistakes from someone as keyboard challenged as i am....if it makes you feel biggity, just go ahead

the book: make no mistake, there are areas that not only does he go off the rails, but he goes off the rails, in the ditch,through the trees,into the creek, over the waterfall and sinks to the bottom....when you come to them, just roll your eyes and keep reading....i am slowly working my way through it, as i keep it in the "reading chamber"....he is rooted in the ancient alien stuff, but just pay attention at how he approaches it...its worth the read,although i would not recommend him to just anybody because he is wrong on a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 10:10 pm

michael371 wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:

so true, they kept repeating it until they actually(some anyway) do believe what comes out of their mouth....our giving philosophy is this: 10% given to properly operating messages/churches/etc, walk off and forget about it, and don't look back....charity is a separate matter altogether....this works for us and we have always had enough....the tv guys are frauds and if you check, most all are freemasons, and if they were not frauds, and preached truth, they would be kicked off the air....i know a case (actually my cousin knew the guy) that this happened to....this does not include local tv guys that buy time, most of them are sincere....scarz, i have actually learned to hate money after reading the history behind it many years ago....it is a tool of the darkness....damn funny thing,like i said, happens a bunch, i just finished a chapter in "goods of eden" about money history and the evil behind it....the dude is agnostic as he can be, and goes parallel with scripture with the best of em'

Got to read this by David Flynn's brother Mark Flynn.

Forbidden Secrets Of The Labyrinth

http://www.siriustwins.com/meaning/forbidden-secrets-of-the-labyrinth/

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 Labyri10

1 Timothy 6:10 
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Last edited by Done on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 5:31 am

done, i have the book and have read it and plan on reading it again....i almost sent it to bordercollie but decided to wait a while before i did because that book has to read after having some background in paganism study....he does a pretty good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 am

michael371 wrote:
done, i have the book and have read it and plan on reading it again....i almost sent it to bordercollie but decided to wait a while before i did because that book has to read after having some background in paganism study....he does a pretty good job

Yes I have it too. Got it when it first came out in print with a free copy of his brother's book David Flynn Collection Those three books follow what I have discovered as well. study

Revelation 4:7
The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 Mycydo13

Ecclesiastes 7:12
Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: Wisdom preserves those who have it.

Luke 16:13
“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 Whites12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 9:20 am

Michael Heiser - What Happened in the Garden of Eden?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 pm

bump this back to the top...scarz is a treasure for sure
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:35 am

michael371 wrote:

Thanks for the bump and also the kind words Michael.

Subjects can be lost very quickly here in this thread. It's too bad this forum doesn't have a separate section for subjects away from the General Discussion Thread.

Something like an.....In The News thread....Aliens &UFO....Bible and Ancient Text....The Political Arena. 

Maybe there just isn't enough people taking part to mess with it.

Just a thought.......
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 am

Eve took and consumed what the serpent offered. Then Adam took and consumed what Eve offered. It all comes down to three things......"Lust of the flesh,lust of the eyes,the pride of life."

Paul Mazur, Lehman Brothers, circa 1928

"We must shift America from a “needs” to a “desires
culture. People must be trained to desire, to want new
things even before the old are entirely consumed. We
must shape a new mentality in America. Man’s desires
must overshadow his needs." 

Economist Victor Lebow, 1955

"Our enormously productive economy demands that we
make consumption our way of life, that we convert the
buying and use of goods into rituals, that we seek our
spiritual satisfactions, our ego satisfactions, in consumption
The measure of social status, of social acceptance, of prestige,
is now to be found in our consumptive patterns….
…We need things consumed, burned up, worn out, replaced,
and discarded at an ever increasing pace. We need to have
people eat, drink, dress, ride, live, with ever more
complicated and, therefore, constantly more expensive
consumption."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 am

ScaRZ wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Subjects can be lost very quickly here in this thread. It's too bad this forum doesn't have a separate section for subjects away from the General Discussion Thread.

Something like an.....In The News thread....Aliens &UFO....Bible and Ancient Text....The Political Arena. 

Just a thought.......
Sorry will not post in your threads again.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:44 am

scarz, something for you to ponder: whatever it was that eve did and adam did, has to be something that is inherited from parent to child,generation to generation....the only thing inherited is the parent dna....i humbly submit that the nachash altered the dna of adam and eve....it does appear that their environment was nothing like ours as they were free to roam with supernatural entities, including standing face to face with God, i suspect that that environment was a joining of the natural and the supernatural, a blend of both heaven and earth....God separated the two for the good of mankind so that he does not choose from the tree of life and spend eternity apart from God....now, we must die to be free of whatever happened to the flesh, or caused the flesh, or whatever else....here is my thought on what happened: i truly believe that the nachash substituted his own dna because we have some scripture that can be taken in a way to that there are two geneologies from adam...seth and cain,
“Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:02 am

i guess i'm technology challenged because every time i add a quote, my text goes to the size of the quote text.

"of" can be, and very often is, defined as "begotten by" as in father siring a child...if you will consider,( i know that you know this but ima' do it anyway) that there are a type/antitype or a thesis/antithesis down throughout biblical history and if the Almighty Father has a Son that comes from a lineage that He sired then the enemy would have seemingly have to have one,also....not only was there a spiritual regime change that occured in genesis 3, there was also a physical regime change....those little nursery rhyme stories told in sunday school don't get it...gotta' take my baby to the vet..later
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Done wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Just a thought.......

Done......I never said anything about you posting in this thread. You misunderstood what I was talking about. I'm taking about not having everything posted under the General Discussion section. Have some different sections away from The General Discussion. Have different sections that would branch out related threads within each section........."Like a Bible and Ancient Text section or Aliens and UFO section. This had nothing at all to do with what you posted here.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Done......I never said anything about you posting in this thread. You misunderstood what I was talking about. I'm taking about not having everything posted under the General Discussion section. Have some different sections away from The General Discussion. Have different sections that would branch out related threads within each section........."Like a Bible and Ancient Text section or Aliens and UFO section. This had nothing at all to do with what you posted here.

I read it that way too, Done. As for having other branches other than "General Discussion" we have 'em, have had 'em forever, nobody used them, everything got posted on General Discussion and since our happy little (basically TINY) family decided this was the place for everything - it kinda became the place for everything. If we were 100's strong and all posting that would change but no reason to do so now. Would have to have new moderators to handle the load. Right now yours truly handles things with ease. Nice easy work for me in that everyone here thinks like adults and behaves as such.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:33 pm

oh no, done, thats not he meant....its getting hard for me to find stuff....my eyes get messed up from the computer screen and the colors of the texts run together...caused from too muc time staring at one place,like a computer screen, which i have been doing for over a year....i can walk away for 20 minutes and myeyes clear up and my head stops hurting....come back for an hour and it starts again....scarz was not talking about you, he was hunting ways to help me
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:40 pm

michael371 wrote:
....not only was there a spiritual regime change that occured in genesis 3, there was also a physical regime change....those little nursery rhyme stories told in sunday school don't get it.

Yes Michael I understand where you are coming from. Many different layers of consumption is what I was trying to get over. I agree there is a spiritual as well as a physical side......"Just a look at Prophecy and you can see that very clearly in my opinion."

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 Runes110
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Michael......I've learned over the years that the way a person puts more gaps or spacing in their written text most certainly makes it easier on the eyes. I was taught that by a guy on another forum a few years ago. He told me I needed to stop making huge post all in one or two big paragraphs. Same as never use Caps Lock on......"Word after word".....It kills the eyes. I learned people will read the post well gapped and spaced over big paragraphs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 3:21 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Done wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Just a thought.......

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I had a head injury due to a car crash and my mind is not as sharp as it was before. So I get confused a lot. That's why my post are hard for you guy's and gal's to follow. Thanks for letting me know. Love the family we have here very much.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Done Smile , I agree ,it's a great family isn't it. Smile  I'm grateful to know each of  ya'll...  so..if there was just one can of beans left on the shelf . everyone here would get a share. Smile .
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Done wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
Done wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:
michael371 wrote:

Just a thought.......

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I had a head injury due to a car crash and my mind is not as sharp as it was before. So I get confused a lot. That's why my post are hard for you guy's and gal's to follow. Thanks for letting me know. Love the family we have here very much.
lol, done, i have never had a head injury and i get confused every single day, and some days i can't understand my own posts...my biggest thing is that think too fast for my typing and leave out words and it reads back really stupid like, and if i try to slow down my thinking, i forget what i am going to type and then it sure makes no sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:51 pm

i most definitely love light more than darkness! The problem lies more in how does one goes about symbolically color-coding that to the obfuscator's satisfaction?

Like Done has said, the 4 beasts are the 4 corners of the heavens, so i'm thinking the horses are planets. The white horse is Jupiter, the bow is Sagittarius, the crown is Corona. Jupiter went into Sagittarius at the time Obama came on the scene to run for office and stayed there for quite some time. There's more to that but ...

The next horse is red. My best guess is that it would be Mars. i don't have my notes with me where i am at the moment so i can't be specific but a while back something flew by Mars (a comet sword?) and they had a little electrical interaction. Do you remember?

The black horse i assumed was Saturn but maybe not. It's interesting though that the Economist had a cover recently that was all black since the black horse has to do with balances (Libra) justice and money. 

Then the green horse i had as one of the outer planets which we flew by a few years back. That would be death and hell - like Pluto and Chiron or something like that. 

It's like God put it there so we would know, if we cared to take a look and give it a little consideration. i also think that it has had other (layers of) meanings over time but ultimately is a message for a very specific time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks for all the Love guy's and gal's, if it had read threads instead of this thread I wouldn't have gotten confused. Sorry again ScaRZ for my error. Just look at this generation they love the darkness!!!

Last edited by Done on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Done wrote:
I think satan is the father of Cain that's why he killed his brother.

Ughhhh, I kinda got a problem with that one, Done. Genesis 4:1 is pretty direct that Adam was daddy to Cain.

ESV:  Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.”

KJV:  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

NIV:  Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Your right researcher  pulled that
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:41 am

No problem Done I have misunderstood several post the years I've been on forums. Typed words are easily taken wrong. It's not like sitting in front of someone with eye to eye contact and reading their body language.

I agree Reseacher the whole Cain being the flesh and blood son of satan just doesn't fit for me when viewing what is written in scripture. 

Now if we take it as a person in the camp of The Adversary,then I can see them as a son of satan. God The Father would not be their father but satan would be.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:55 am

Jesus Christ is the true vine......."I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." (John 15:1)

John 15:5-6

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

With Jesus Christ being the true vine then there must be a vine that isn't true (A False Vine).

There is no fence riding in this. Either we are attached to the true vine or we are attached to the false vine.

I believe this leads us back to The Adversary and rebellion. The Adversary chose his path by doing his will above the will of The Father. With choosing his on will above The Fathers will, he chose to make The Father no longer supreme to him. The Adversary chose to cut himself off from The Father.

A seed grew within The Adversary and it consumed him. The seed sprang forth and became a vine and quickly the rebellion flourished as branches attached themselves to the vine. Many of The Fathers spiritual creations were drawn by The Adversary and became those branches when they also cut themselves off from The Father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 6:22 am

researcher wrote:
Done wrote:
I think satan is the father of Cain that's why he killed his brother.

Ughhhh, I kinda got a problem with that one, Done. Genesis 4:1 is pretty direct that Adam was daddy to Cain.

ESV:  Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.”

KJV:  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

NIV:  Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.”
It was a video I saw way back didn't remember much of it, but this is some what of what it said that satan had intercourse with Eve right after she ate the apple/quince. So he got in before Adam. That's how he was his father. That's why it was not in the Bible, but I know you shouldn't make post on speculation. I am having a lot of problems with my mind it's getting worse, so I maybe on borrowed time here. It's getting very hard to put things together now. So it maybe soon I can no longer post here. Theirs nothing the doctors can due for me. I love this place and hope to be here a long time, but we just don't know. This is my only outlet where I work my mind. Now I think my post are getting bad. Sorry love all of you here, God Bless.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:44 am

I know I'm a novice but I have to politely disagree with the  lineage.
 I believe that Cain was of the devil. The evil one has always wanted to  have an opposite of the Lord's good. Why would he not have interfered from the get go?
  I found this : It doesn't  necessarily state satan is his father but Cain's lineage isn't listed under Adam's.  I just find it hard to believe that the evil one wouldn't have an opposite to try and interfere with God's plan.   I forgot where, but there is a passage where Jesus states something like " you are of your father the devil"         Help me out Mike ..
GENESIS FIVE
THE CREATION OF MAN RESTATED
Genesis 5:1-2

The genealogical list in Chapter 5, is titled the "Book of the Generations of Adam." This is not a list of all his posterity, but only of his decedents through the lineage of Seth. This is called the "royal" line because the decedents of Seth believed and followed God. Through them God's promise of the coming Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ, would be accomplished. The Gospel of Luke, Christ's genealogy begins with Adam and Seth. (Luke 3:23-38) The posterity of Cain, Adam's son who rejected God is not included here. Eve named the third son Seth, which she explained meant, "For God has appointed another seed instead of Abel, who Cain shew." (Gen. 4:25) Abel believed and followed the Lord. Until the birth of Seth, Cain and his children did not trust God. Genesis 4:26, states that after the birth of Seth men began to call on the name of God again.        In verse one, the genealogy is stated as being, "the book of the generations of Adam." The word "book" means this was a written record. Moses, Jesus said was the writer of the Book of Genesis. (Luke 24:27,44) This indicates Moses had the advantage of having written records of the early events of Creation. Modern, so called science, influenced by the teachings of evolution says that early man could not write. There is no reason not to believe that this was not a written record. The "book" was probably added to after each subsequent generation was born.        Again God states in these verses that He created man and in His likeness. This likeness or "image" (Genesis 1:27) meaning they were like God having a will, intelligence and emotion. God states absolutely that He created them and they were created male and female. This contradicts the theistic evolutionist who seeks to combine evolution and the Bible stating God used evolution to create man. This God states man began as a complete man and woman. This total precludes any room for them "evolving."        God says He "blessed" them, meaning he showed them favor. God expresses His purpose in that even when man was rejecting God, He still had man's best interests at heart. God has always sought to forgive and reconciled man to Himself.        God called their name, "Adam." The word "Adam" and "man" is the Hebrew word "aw-dawn." It means "human being, person or mankind." It is used interchangeably between the man Adam, and mankind. It is worth noting that God used the masculine word "aw-dawn" referring to both Adam and Eve. Those that have de-sexed the Bible have made a grave error. God referred also to the woman Eve, as a part of mankind. God placed the responsibility for mankind on the shoulders of Adam, the man. To attempt to destroy the order in which God made man is to bring confusion and a disruption of society as God created it to be. Those who resent the masculine references in the Bible, shows how tainted man's mind is by the effects of sin. Paul said man became vain in his thinking and his foolish heart became darkened, and professing himself to be wise he became a fool. (See Romans 1:18-32)        The word "created" is the word, "bara" meaning to create absolutely or out of nothing.THE GENEALOGY OF ADAMGenesis 5:3-5        When Adam was one hundred and thirty years old he fathered a son he called Seth. The Bible says Seth was born in the "likeness" of his father. Man, created in the "likeness" of God, was not sinful. (Genesis 1:26) However, the sons born to Adam after he sinned, inherited his sinful nature. Seth, and all the posterity of Adam, is born under the curse of sin. Roman's 5:18, "Therefore as by the offense of one [referring to the Adam] judgment came upon all men to condemnation." Seth was born a sinner in the likeness of his father who had become a sinner and thus had purged the race of man into sin.        The Bible states Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters but does not name them. Only given is the genealogy of Seth because from his line would come the Lord Jesus.        Adam lived another eight hundred years after the birth of Seth making him nine hundred and thirty years old at his death. His long life and those of the patriarchs who lived before Noah is probably due to the effects of the vapor canopy that was over the earth. (See pages 7-8 of this commentary) With the harmful effects of the sun lessened and a better environment man lived longer.        See Figure 1. The chart showing the overlapping of the lives of those who lived before the Flood.THE LINE OF SETHGenesis 5:6-32       Morris states there is no reason to suppose any gaps in this record or that the years were more that normal years. He writes:       "The record is perfectly natural and straightforward and is obviously intended to give both the necessary genealogical data to denote the promised lineage and also the only reliable chronological framework we have for the antediluvian period of history."(1)       The Bible gives the names of the patriarchs with the actual year of their birth and death. This record does not allow for more than 1656 years from Creation to the Great Flood, because the chronology overlaps. Thus, again the literal Biblical account cannot be correlated with any form of evolution.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:49 am

Found it John  8:44 King James Bible
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:22 am

i stand my ground on the physical lineage of the nachash...i het the spiritual side that you guys are saying and, of course, i agree with ya'll because of the physical/spiritual duality that makes up the our very existence....my understanding what eve says is the she was proclaiming the promise and the miracle of child birth....i DO NOT for one minute believe that the nachash had physical sex with eve, but i am convinced that he altered the dna....adam and eve were in a state perpetual innocence until the deception took place and whatever it was HAD to be implanted in the human genome....do you have to teach a baby to good?....do you have to teach him to do bad?....of course you have to teach him to do good because he naturally knows how to be bad....david made it clear that he was "conceived in sin" and that he knew that his sin was passed down from his parents....the only thing passed down is dna and the natually condition of sin is stamped into those genomes...ima' not disagreeing with ya'll, but i am saying that there is more to the story...

got to get away from the computer some due to vision,headaches and a constantly twitching eye.....in 5 minutes of reading my book in the "throne room" it all goes away...classic computer vision as its called....there are exercises for the eyes that i can do, i just fail to do them....while i was working on the house restructuring, and just running in here and checking and then going back, zero incidents or problems...so, i'll be in and out for a week  or so to let my eyes get back to normal  because this is starting to get to me....when it warms up, i'll clean up the garden for a day or so
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Genesis 11:6

And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

The LORD saw the need to not stand still on this issue. The LORD took a stand to restrain their actions, withhold their actions ,make it fail,or make it impossible for them to succeed........."Or it would have succeeded."

Did The LORD want them to succeed?....."No way".

Did The LORD want to make sure it would fail?....."Without a doubt",and The LORD made sure it would fail.

Do we as a good father not restrain our children from always doing as they imagine or propose to do?......"Sure we do".

Do we not see as parents that on many occasions we must step in and take free will from our children?......."Without a doubt".

Does The LORD always give humans free will to do everything they imagine or propose?......."It is very clear in scripture that he doesn't."

How much is free will and how much isn't?......."Your guess is as good as mine."

Did not The LORD many times in scripture restrain or withhold humans from being successful?......."Certainly".

Does not The LORD also cause or move things along several times in The Bible for a final outcome The LORD desires?......"Yes".

Even Jesus Christ spoke of shorting the days or no flesh would be saved.

I have long wondered if The LORD never restrained,never once stepped in and mankind was successful with all his imagined or proposed acts would we be here today?......"And I'm only speaking of after The Flood in the days of Noah."

I believe man can and will be successful with his imagined or proposed acts if not for divine power restraining them.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 1:00 pm

I believe an object can with great devotion or reverence lead us into idolatry. Now we have opened up our temples and foul spirits will enter. We have now taken an object and allowed it to become more than what it is. We read this time and time again throughout The Bible. The molten calf is a good example in Exodus 32 of how it wasn't that they created with their hands a piece of artwork,but it's what they did with the artwork formed by the hands.

Exodus 32:8........" they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto"

Lets say back in the days Jesus Christ walked upon this earth that The Apostle Peter was a great artist and he created with his hands an artwork of Jesus Christ. I don't care what it was made of, or what type of artwork it was,and it was discovered today and without a doubt it was authentic. If we took that artwork and let it become more than what it is......"A man made item", and began to worship,bow to it,or serve it in any fashion the same rule applies as that of the molten calf.........."Idolatry"

And yes demons,foul spirits,evil spirits would be in the mix.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
I believe an object can with great devotion or reverence lead us into idolatry. Now we have opened up our temples and foul spirits will enter. We have now taken an object and allowed it to become more than what it is. We read this time and time again throughout The Bible. The molten calf is a good example in Exodus 32 of how it wasn't that they created with their hands a piece of artwork,but it's what they did with the artwork formed by the hands.

Exodus 32:8........" they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto"

Lets say back in the days Jesus Christ walked upon this earth that The Apostle Peter was a great artist and he created with his hands an artwork of Jesus Christ. I don't care what it was made of, or what type of artwork it was,and it was discovered today and without a doubt it was authentic. If we took that artwork and let it become more than what it is......"A man made item", and began to worship,bow to it,or serve it in any fashion the same rule applies as that of the molten calf.........."Idolatry"

And yes demons,foul spirits,evil spirits would be in the mix.
yep
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 am

Do you believe for one second that the dark spiritual forces wish for us to understand the real deal?

It's all about a deception on a vast scale......." Blending in." 

God knows the beginning and the end,but the dark legions are as we uncertain of all the details.They will never give up and we as believers and followers are in their crosshairs. If we allow or invite them to enter our temple........"They will move in and blend in very quickly." We must always be alert,watching,and wearing our full armor. They know a weak spot and they will jab at it time and time again.

We as believers and followers of Jesus Christ are never to engage them in mind games. In other words......."Do not play with them or argue with them." This is one of their main goals........"Drawing you into the jaws of the trap." 

Our one and only weapon is The Word of God.

Any other route we take will lead to our defeat. Many times they will even let you think you have won,but when the dust settles.......They got what they wanted........"You".
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 7:28 am

speaking of deception, this video about magicians  caught my eye and i am watching it a little at a time....its is interesting,  thought provoking, and entertaining...i don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 11:56 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Do you believe for one second that the dark spiritual forces wish for us to understand the real deal?

Nope. It's abundantly clear that their aim is to deceive us.

ScaRZ wrote:
It's all about a deception on a vast scale......." Blending in."

Pretending to be one thing while being quite another. Saying one thing but meaning something else.

ScaRZ wrote:
God knows the beginning and the end, but the dark legions are as we uncertain of all the details.They will never give up and we as believers and followers are in their crosshairs.

Why are we in their crosshairs? Jealousy? Do they have an inferiority complex?

ScaRZ wrote:
If we allow or invite them to enter our temple........"They will move in and blend in very quickly." We must always be alert, watching, and wearing our full armor. They know a weak spot and they will jab at it time and time again.

That's where it gets tricky - or they do. They impose themselves on us and it's very, very difficult to get them off of you, and i'm not talking about spirits. i'm talking about those inhabited by them.

ScaRZ wrote:
We as believers and followers of Jesus Christ are never to engage them in mind games. In other words......."Do not play with them or argue with them." This is one of their main goals........"Drawing you into the jaws of the trap."

Our one and only weapon is The Word of God.

Thanks. i learned a lot about them by following their clues but don't appreciate or accept being judged/graded/categorized while in the process of learning.

ScaRZ wrote:
Any other route we take will lead to our defeat. Many times they will even let you think you have won, but when the dust settles.......They got what they wanted........"You".

Only in their own make-believe dream world which, unfortunately, they impose all over and around - Us. It's quite a monstrous transgression.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:41 am

jem2 wrote:

Why are we in their crosshairs? Jealousy? Do they have an inferiority complex?

Demons have no earthly bodies as I believe they once did.....("The Nephilim").

They now look to enter and control an earthly (Flesh&Blood) body.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 am

Why are we instructed to put on the armor of God if we are exempt?

We are to always be warriors for the faith. The devil is coming to sift all of us.

Two of the great verses of scripture are in Luke 22 when Jesus is with his disciples at the last supper. Read what Jesus tells Peter about Satan (The Adversary).

Luke 22:31-32

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Satan is going to come after Peter and find every weak spot he has. Jesus has already prayed for Peter to give him strength that his faith will not fail him. Once Peter has endured and turns back the devil he is to be the one The Lord trust to strengthen the other disciples.

There is no weakness in overcoming. When one overcomes he gains strength to help strengthen others.

Many times we don't understand why The Lord doesn't remove things from us.

Why does The Lord allow it?

Many times I believe it's to keep us on the path. People that have an abundance of revelations need to be humbled as did Paul with the thorn in the flesh. Paul prayed for the thorn to be removed,but The Lord knew what would keep Paul's feet firm to the path.

I believe all of us have thorns that can and one day will be removed. Sometimes to humble us the thorn remains for now.

I don't believe anyone knows exactly what Paul's thorn really was. But it could have been something that most never think about.

Take a look at what Paul writes about and then consider that thorn.

2 Corinthians 11:23-27

Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

Paul tells us about this thorn in 2 Corinthians 12. As we see this thorn is called "The Messenger of Satan". The Lord allowed this Messenger of Satan to remain instead of removing it.

Could this Messenger of Satan have been something most never consider........"A fallen angelic dark force?"

2 Corinthians 12:7-10

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:56 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Strangely, this is the 3rd time i have heard this passage in 24 hours. facepalm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:48 pm

ScaRZ said, 
We are to always be warriors for the faith. The devil is coming to sift all of us.
-----
I can say I never consider myself exempt except as the Spirit provides. And that requires a Fear of the Lord and mindfulness to fulfill His Will in all our days, all our going out and coming in.

It is the Spirit that is the Power of the Resurrection, as we Abide in Him and He in us.  And that to me
is the Sum and Fulfillment of all God's Promises, including from Jesus' teaching on the end times:

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Innocent

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Psalm 144

Of David.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
    who trains my hands for war,
    my fingers for battle.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 5:36 am

Thanks guys for your words of strength. In a forum as this most people are just lurkers and take no part.
We never know whom today or one day may reflect back on words typed out on this very forum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 pm

2 Corinthians 6
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 18
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Question: How does God make Paul's strength perfect in weakness? Through practice and exercise? and, Why do you suppose that when Paul is weak, he is strong. Through humility?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Jem said, Question: How does God make Paul's strength perfect in weakness? Through practice and exercise? and, Why do you suppose that when Paul is weak, he is strong. Through humility?

I'm guessing when I say surrender, everyone comes to their own impression of that.  But this is a good example I think. 
Scripture says 'rely not on your own understanding', and 'not by might, nor by power, but by My Holy Spirit says the Lord.
When we are weak we are 'forced' (blessed) to rely on the Lord, who of course far surpasses any effort we might make.  It is the Spirit of God in and thru Paul that makes Him strong. 
And we yield 'better' when we are weak and know it, whether in the little things or the very big challenges. And Paul had them all.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Isaiah 65:17........"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

I have long wondered if we will remember anything from our past life. If the former heavens and earth will not be remembered or even come to our mind......"How is it possible that we will remember anything of our life before the creation of the new heavens and new earth?"

I think about it almost every day. How could it be "Heaven" if we remember family and friends who aren't with us?

How can it be "Heaven" remembering hurts,pains,and any type of evil deeds whether it was ours or others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next