Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?

Go down 
+2
Tetrasonicwave
researcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:20 pm

So Heiser went back to Tishri.  The day of ScaRZ first post on this, I had watched a video by Jonathan Cahn on the birth date.  He said, 1 Nisan (Nissan), which relates to late March, early April.
Heiser's video is compelling. 

Nisan on the Assyrian calendar is the first month, and on the Hebrew calendar is the first month of the ecclesiastical year and the seventh month of the civil year. The name of the month is of Assyrian-Babylonian origin; in the Torah it is called the month of the Aviv. Assyrians today refer to the month as the "month of happiness." It is a spring month of 30 days. Nisan usually falls in March–April on the Gregorian calendar. In the Book of Esther in the Tanakh it is referred to as Nisan. Karaite Jews interpret it as referring to the month in which barley was ripe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlsXtTf6n0

https://www.wnd.com/2014/11/clue-to-christs-birth-date-revealed/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 7:41 am

Richard W. Davis wrote the next two works back to me and I will post them below. A very good read and I thank him for his work. 

ScaRZ reminds us that the scriptures are very clear that no one would know the day or hour, and consequently Christians are to take this literally.

The scriptures are also very clear that Passover and The Day of Atonement are to be remembered forever. Should we then consequently take this literally?

Well....thinking out loud...

"forever" is a long time! And would not this imply that "forever" would included the time beyond a "new heaven and new earth - behold all things pass away and all things become new."? (Revelation 21)

What is being remembered?

Passover = curse against the 1st born male children of Egypt. Place blood on door mantle and the spirit "Passes over" those in that household, children saved from plague.

Day of Atonement = Israelites were granted atonement for the sin of making a Golden Calf, while Moses was away receiving the Ten Commandments.

Should these be remembered forever? I would find that a rather obscure and peculiar thing to remember after all things pass away and all things become new.

However, I would think the crucifixion and resurrection WOULD be something to remember forever. 'Jesus' was symbolically the Passover lamb, and it happened during the remembrance of Passover. And so then, remembering this would fulfill scripture that Passover would be remembered forever.

But what of the Day of Atonement? Why would it be remembered forever? A Golden Calf!?

I suggest it quite plausible that the Return of Christ and the reaping of the earth, WOULD be something remembered forever, even after all things pass away and all things become new.

And if Christ returned on the Day of Atonement, then it would be so. That the Day of Atonement would be remembered forever, thus fulfilling scripture.

Could anyone have known the day or hour in which 'Jesus' would be crucified?

Allow me to theorize for interest's sake. We can in retrospect, say that 'Jesus" knew when he would be crucified. As the evening before, he shared a "Last Supper" with his Apostles, informing them that the time had come, and then passed the bread and cup, saying "this is my body that is broken for you...", and "this is my blood which is shed for you...".

The day of crucifixion was the eve of Passover. This can not be coincidence, as the significance of the annual Passover was in remembrance of the day in which the Israelites would be freed from bondage and slavery of the Pharaoh of Egypt. And Moses told them to spread the blood of a lamb over the door frame and mantle of their abodes.... (Exodus 11-12)

After-which Moses commanded that this Day be remembered every year forever (Exodus 12). On the 10th day of the month of the 1st month.

Approx 1,400 years later, 'Jesus' became the Passover Lamb. And the Hebrew/Jewish continuance of the Passover sacrifice never occurred again, nor since.

Could there be another biblical connection likened to this, with regards to the second coming of Christ? A Holy Day connection?

Well here is some food for thought....

Leviticus chapter 16. Here we have another Holy Day established by Moses and likewise commanded to be remembered every year forever. It is called Yom Kippur. It is considered to be The Holiest Day of the year for the Jewish people. And the same is said for Passover.

Coincidences...

Yom Kippur is "The Day of Atonement". The day signifying the forgiveness of everyone's sins. It is also "The day of Judgment", as it signifies the day when everyone is judged, as to who will live and who will not.

This also happens on the day of the return of Christ.

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."—Matthew 24:30-31

Note the underlined. Then look at the Day of Atonement.

Lev 16:2 "and the Lord said to Moses: "Tell Aaron your brother not to come at just any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat".

And during the second coming 'Jesus' will appear in the clouds.

Lev 16:30 "For on this day shall atonement be made for you, to cleanse you; from all your sins shall ye be clean before the LORD".

On the day of the second coming we will also be made clean before the Lord.

Lev 16:31 "It is a sabbath of solemn rest for you, and you shall afflict your souls. It is a statute forever."

Upon the second coming we then shall also rest forever.

The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is on the 10th day of the month of Tishrei. = September-October of our calender.

So is Tishrei the month he'll return? To coincide with The Day of Atonement, just as the crucifixion coincided with the day of Passover? (which note they were also both on the 10th day of the month)

But what of 'Jesus' saying no one knows the time, and not even "the son" knows?
Well, there is a rather obscure incident prior to 'Jesus' evening arrest, trial and crucifixion. And that is, 'Jesus' prayed to the heavenly Father, in essence asking him not to be crucified, if God's will could permit.

Mark 14:36 "And he said , Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will , but what thou wilt."

Luke 22:42 "Saying , Father, if thou be willing , remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

As we see here, even 'Jesus" did NOT know for certain which day or hour.

So...Which Tishrei, which Day of Atonement, will Christ return?

No one knows.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:10 am

There is always something to be learned from all the information we can avail ourselves of.  And that's wonderful and edifying, and I enjoy it and think it's great.

But in matters such as this (and the other ongoing discussion on days) I'm never compelled to choose one set of facts over the other.
THIS DAY is the Day the Lord has made.  THIS IS THE DAY I pray, I worship, I commune, I sing, I give Honor and Thanks.  I do not venerate any day as 'better' than another.

And by this I am assured that THE DAY that He Comes, He will find me doing as He said.
And in that Truth, I find rest and peace and joy in my soul.

I know I didn't have to say that, or remind anyone.  It  just wanted out of my heart and into the world. I love you

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Dove......I just enjoy searching scripture for myself but also I like good clean discussion of The Bible. You will never get a room of people together that will agree on every point. I believe all believers need to keep interest burning in their hearts. I see way too many that never even enjoy anything related to a discussion of any type that involves The Lord or Bible topics.

Yes! and many of these say they are believers. In my opinion that is a shame and does nothing but hide the fact you are a believer. We are never suppose to hide our candle from The World.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 am

A long time ago something broke and it needs fixing. I believe man was chosen by God to be a fixer. You ever notice everything is in constant need of fixing? Mankind are his children......"God is our Father,our creator."

Think of us as teaching our children how to grow in understanding and also accomplishments. God wants to mold us, his children in the same way by using us to fix things. In my opinion I see this as an eternal fixing as we become elohim. I view heaven as a constant growth......."We never come to the end of the road in eternity."

One of the very best ways to teach someone how to fix things, is to give them lots of broken things. And just when they think they have it all figured out how to fix everything, give them something more complex to fix.

It all starts with:

this is the way we tie our shoes,
this is the way we brush our teeth,
this is the way we comb our hair.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:03 am

I see this one differently, but I'll start off minimally-keeping it simple.  

ScaRZ said, A long time ago something broke and it needs fixing. I believe man was chosen by God to be a fixer. You ever notice everything is in constant need of fixing? Mankind are his children......"God is our Father,our creator."
--------------------------------------------------------------

What broke was MAN, and it's MAN that needs fixing.
God's entire point, I believe, is that man, without God can't fix anything, especially himself-his own fallen state.

I do think God's point is "Apart from ME, you can do NOTHING."  And I believe that's eternally so.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Dove.......We all know man needs fixing......."Jesus Christ is our fixer."

You are always looking in an area I'm not even talking about. What was man created to do?......"Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth." God said to not only have children but also to replenish the earth. Man was to bring it back,restore it to a former level or condition. In other words man was to be "A Fixer".

What did God do with Adam in The Garden?........"And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it." Once again Adam is given a job to fix things. Adam is to dress it and keep it. 

God could do everything himself but he doesn't,does he?........"No he doesn't." You can see this throughout the whole Bible. God doesn't even do this with his Heavenly Host. 

God said the very same thing to Noah and his sons after the flood........"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth." One more time the earth not only needed offspring of man but also to bring it back,restore it to a former level or condition......"Noah and his sons were to be Fixers."

This is what I'm referring to and I could go further with Gods Heavenly Host (Sons of God) at The Tower of Babel. Like I said it's not just about man.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:38 pm

I'm sorry...even with the explanation...what can I say.  Even when God put man in the Garden, it was
already 'Perfect'.  When imperfection entered in, man was forced to leave the Garden, not restore it.
And I never thought of procreating as 'fixing things'.   Wink  (kidding around)
So this is just one of them where I can't see what you're seeing. It happens.  No biggy. Carry on!

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 3:46 pm

i'll just see myself out on this little debate because i see both sides of the coin and it will take too much typing and i don't like to type when i'm happy, much less when i'm mad....never buy anything from Wayfair.......ever
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 am

I started looking into the SDA Church and when I found this it was really all I needed.

Seventh Day Adventists Church made this statement in their "Ministry" magazine of October 1981 and has never retracted it:

"We believe the revelation and inspiration of both the Bible and Ellen White’s writings to be of equal quality. The superintendence of the Holy Spirit was just as careful and thorough in one case as in the other."

If you are a true prophetess of God you don't miss any of your prophecies or you are a false prophet.

Ellen G. White prophesied a number of predictions, which did not come true.  One of the most blatant false prophecies she made was when she predicted before the American Civil war, that the Union would not be preserved but that the United States would be divided, slavery would not be abolished but England would intervene and declare war on the United States. 

Here goes that mark again.

They believe that in the last days just before Christ returns, only those worshipping on Saturday will be saved.  They particularly believe that worshipping on Sunday will be the mark of the beast.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:37 pm

hey scarz, i actually enjoy hearing walter veith lecture....he was a history professor from south africa, strict anti-catholic and a very good lecturer....at times, he also full of shit....SDA hold that Christ and Micha-El are one and the same...end of discussion

I have actually learned a lot from SDA's concerning history,diet and lots of other stuff, but as far as the Gospel, notta' chance....I also have never heard one even mention their belief that Christ is Micha-El, but its a huge part of their belief system....they are a cult
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:47 pm

I like(d) him too, but there's a moral in that story.  (One can know a WHOLE LOT and still be dead wrong.)  
And of course their adulation-elevation of Ellen White is a dead give away.  It really makes one wonder how could they be so 'learned' and still stay so blind.  What a waste of a good brain.

But they are good exercise for spitting out bones.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:34 am

I think they have some good things......."But who don't when they are reading from The Bible?"

I heard that about MichaEL also years ago. The EL is the key as to why they believe as they do. There is no way I believe Michael is Jesus Christ.

In my opinion The Catholic Church is the biggest cult on the face of this earth. But they are not alone are they?

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 Runes110
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 7:28 am

Here is a question I have thought about for years........."Does Jesus Christ stand down during this "Little Season" of Satan?" 

After the 1,000 years are over and Satan is released for this Little Season is Jesus Christ still here on this earth to rule or not?

Satan will be restrained in the Abyss for that 1,000 year period of time and can't deceive the nations of the earth. But once that 1,000 year period of time is fulfilled Satan's restraining will end for what Revelation calls "A Little Season". Satan now goes forth to deceive the nations of the earth from all four corners of the earth. The deceived nations will number as the sand of the sea.

These deceived nations will surround the saints and the beloved city (Jerusalem) and God will bring fire out of heaven and consume them.

We know from scripture that The Kingdom never has an end.

Will Jerusalem and those within the promised land at this particular time of "The Little Season of Satan" be the only area not deceived by Satan's influence?

Does Jesus Christ stand down except in this area?

The deceived nations come from North,South,East and West and totally surround the saints and Jerusalem.

Why doesn't Christ defeat them with the sword of his mouth as he did at his coming at Armageddon from his Kingdom on this earth if he is still here?...........Why does the fire come from God out of heaven and not from Christ on earth?

One thing to notice is that those who are blessed to take part in the first resurrection are to be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6......."Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

I bet you can guess where I'm going with this. If they are only to reign for 1,000 years only,then what about "The Little Season" of Satan that comes after 1,000 years are fulfilled?

We can read that there are saints here on earth during the "Little Season" but that's to be expected after the rule of Jesus Christ and teaching of the priest for 1,000 years.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:21 am

ScaRZ wrote:
I think they have some good things......."But who don't when they are reading from The Bible?"

I heard that about MichaEL also years ago. The EL is the key as to why they believe as they do. There is no way I believe Michael is Jesus Christ.

In my opinion The Catholic Church is the biggest cult on the face of this earth. But they are not alone are they?
Truly , Scarz is a man after my own heart!!!! Catholicism is best church that the devil owns. They are the most evil organization that has ever existed and to be honest, they are far worse than any communist/marxist/ or any other atheistic group and have caused the deaths of more innocent people than mao and stalin combined...once popery was introduced, the "universalists ( I am not a universalist )" set about to become the dominant religion on a worldwide basis...All you have to do is read "FOXES BOOK OF MARTYRS" and you will see why i put the damn pope below any dictator that has ever lived...compare what you know about nimrod and apply it to the papacy, interesting stuff
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:08 am

damn scarz, you ask too many questions....all of that made my brain hurt,lol....back to the "EL"....all angels mentioned anywhere have names that end in 'el"....the bible/book of enoch/jasher/etc, they end in "el" and thats the clue that got me to looking into the "lucifer" name, a name that did not fit....as has been over-discussed here, lucifer is a title/descriptive term and is most definitely not a name for the devil, but just another case of "made up stuff" for a lazy approach to research...since gabriEL and michaEL are the only two angelic names in the bible, the SDA's associated (wrongly)the function of michael and the return of Christ in the book of revelation to be one and the same...just another case of false doctrine, only this was not something that came form the harlot church f catholicism
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:41 pm

michael371 wrote:
damn scarz, you ask too many questions....all of that made my brain hurt,lol
 These are questions I ask myself as I read Revelation. I just enjoy thinking about a lot of things most never question. I don't claim to understand all those questions but some I have my own thoughts about them. I most certainly don't believe they are written in stone that's for sure. I don't believe there is anything wrong with asking questions that keep me in the word.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:47 pm

michael371 wrote:
the harlot church f catholicism

Oh Mike, you're gonna love this one. Where do they come up with this bulls**t?

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/09/24/catholic-missionaries-compare-greta-thunberg-to-virgin-mary/

Quote :
Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary

The Maryknoll missionaries have thrown their support behind 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, comparing her to the Virgin Mary.

“Christians getting their knickers all in a twist over the passionate, articulate & knowledgeable witness of Greta Thunberg because of her age seem to overlook the age of the Virgin Mary at the time of the Annunciation,” the group wrote on Twitter.

“Young women can & have changed the world,” they concluded.

The Virgin Mary? More like Rosemary's baby!

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 Un-appearance-greta-640x481

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 2:19 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EETYNsPUYAAAiV3.jpg

take a look at this that was posted on TD....we are paying taxes to support this shit!

researcher, the church at rome began their apostasy in the 4th century and in 606, completely fell off the ledge with the adoption of the papacy...pay attention to the pergamon era of the 7 church ages....we usually associate the "seat of satan" to the altar of zeus and i agree with that being the literal seat....as we know there is usually a "spiritual" parallel to about all scripture...i contend that the spiritual seat is in rome, established in 606....most modern baptists are so ignorant of their own church history that they cannot recognize what is a real church from one that is a fraud...i know that history and to those that say,"well the church at corinth was involved in some wicked things, and it was still considered a church"....they are right, but what the church at corinth was allowing was from ignorance and from the carnal nature of man....not from proclaiming a damn man to become a replacement for the 2nd Entity of the Godhead!!!!...notice, the date of 606 and do a little looking into what some scholars say about the number that is translated as 666....i don't know, greek is above my paygrade
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Yeah, that 606 vs 666 thing has always bothered me. I've always wondered about the translation. Scripture does say clearly that it's the number of a man though. Notice the singular "A MAN" and not men plural. I've kept an open mind about either number. I wanna point something else out while we are on the 606 subject. Islam and Vatican kinda fit together in a lot of ways. Vatican promotes Islam openly. Why, nowadays they are practically joined at the hip. Consider that 606 date once more in light of that and Islams beginnings. That 610 date comes mighty close to 606.

Just thinkin' out loud here.

https://www.allaboutreligion.org/origin-of-islam.htm

Quote :
Origin of Islam: According to Secular History
The origin of Islam can be traced back to 7th century Saudi Arabia. Islam is thus the youngest of the great world religions. The prophet Muhammad (circa 570-632 A.D.) introduced Islam in 610 A.D. after experiencing what he claimed to be an angelic visitation. Muhammad dictated the Qur'an, the holy book of Islam, which Muslims believe to be the preexistent, perfect words of Allah.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm

well researcher, while we are both riding this goat, there are many knowledgeable students of "religious history" that explain the strange bedfellows of the vatican and islam....i have seen the evidence presented and read it with these old anti-catholic eyes and i do find it credible, and although circumstantial, the timing may not be a "coincidence"....what if the roman paganist church (jesuits)actually convinced mohammed that he was visited by an "angel" and helped produce the koran and the beginning of islam, in order to conquer the area of palestine, so that the vatican could claim it for themselves, and with it, Jerusalem....they always craved Jerusalem, but a funny thing happened on the way to the prom!....the heathens from the middle east kicked their roman asses when they tried to take it and almost lost europe to them in the process
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Michael371 wrote:
. . . what if the roman paganist church (jesuits)actually convinced mohammed that he was visited by an "angel" . . .

Doesn't work, Mike. 1540 is 900-ish years future from ol' Mo the prophet (pork be upon him). Besides that, the Vatican Pope nonsense was a European construct back then and the Islamic nonsense thing was happinin' way down south in sand-land.

Now what I will buy is the two became lovers later on (Islam & Pope doin' the nasty together), Islam then conquered parts of Europe, (Vatican got a divorce notice), Vatican had a temper tantrum and wanted revenge (we call 'em the crusades), and today they are back together like horny teenagers 'doin' it' in the back seat of daddy's borrowed car. (wedding bells & baby on the way soon)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

wikipedia wrote:
The Society of Jesus is a religious order of the Catholic Church headquartered in Rome. It was founded by Ignatius of Loyola with the approval of Pope Paul III in 1540. The members are called Jesuits.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 5:44 am

the timing does work between islam and catholicism.....i guess i forgot or didn't know when the jesuits began....i assume all catholic hierarchy members to be the same i suppose....the romanists have always had their tentacles spread even before the jesuit branch began....read "foxes book of martrys"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:11 am

hilarious AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!   HHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!  

pork be upon him

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 7:17 am

How could anyone that reads The Bible believe such lies?

Catholics believe that Jesus merely made the way open for salvation. In order  to enter into that salvation, one must live in obedience to the authority of the papacy. In addition, Jesus' provision for salvation not being complete, the Roman Catholic church offers other means to assure one's salvation. The Roman Catholic church says it alone can grant this essential blessing for full salvation. 

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:57 am

they will tell you that "there is no salvation outside of the catholic church" and i do think that i read it in their catechisms....while i have great admiration for the great reformers of the reformation period, one thing that is always in my head is that they all had one thing in common.....they were all catholic and had been influenced by the romanists.....now, how much of that influence continued once all of the scriptures were made available, i'm really not sure....
the catholic heresy is prevalent today in all denominations, even the baptists who were never part of the catholic church, but descended down through the waldenses

History refers to the Waldenses/Vaudois, Albigenses/Cathari, Bogomils, etc as the true "Bible-believing" Christians] "These simple believers were burned at the stake or slain with the sword (and most of their records were destroyed) when their towns and villages were razed by papal armies.....this is why i have a personal war against the romanist bastards....oh, they say they have changed, but its just hidden now under the veil of pomp and extravagance that is nothing but a haven for the degenerates that practice homosexuality and pedophilia....they are murderers!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 7:23 am

I see no evidence that the hybrid offspring of the fallen sons of God will be redeemed,saved or whatever you choose to refer to it as.

I don't see any evidence that those mixed with the genetics in any form with the fallen sons of God or their children will be redeemed,saved or whatever you choose to refer to it as.

After years of study on this subject it is where I remain standing. Until The Lord speaks to my heart and leads me away from my stance,I will continue to stand firm.

I see it to be an abomination,an evil seed.

I believe this took place in the past and was an abomination. God is the same yesterday,today and forever. If it was an evil then,then it's an evil today and on into the future. I believe God has placed certain genetic boundaries for all his creation to follow. Once those boundaries are crossed his wrath will come.

I also believe genetic boundaries are being crossed once again as they were in the past.

As it was in the days of Noah will play out once again. Remember in the days of Noah that the flood waters came from below as well as above. The fountains of the great deep broke up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

The flood in the last days of this age will not be a flood of literal water but will be a flood of deception coming to this earth from above as well as below.

Above.....powers of the heavens

Below.....contents of the bottomless pit(abyss) pouring out into this earth
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 10:34 am

agree 100% scarz, the genetic aberrations were not allowed salvation in enochs time, nor will they allowed it now....does adam schiff look fully human to you?
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 6:49 am

michael371 wrote:
does adam schiff look fully human to you?
 He just looks like a politician to me......Hehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:29 am

The day we all turn our computers off, put down The Bible and other texts and say,........ " Ok I've figured it all out" is likely going to be the day we should be inducted into the hall of ignorant fools.
I don't believe we should ever think for one second we have it all figured out.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 am

Romans 8:22........"For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."

If this verse is indeed referring to "The Whole Creation",then this would certainly cover not only earthly creation but also the whole creation within all the heavenly realms.

Are there other worlds of creatures within the heavens fighting the same battles that we fight against these wicked powers of the heavens? Are they at war with their (flesh,suit,house,tent) as we are?

"The Whole Creation" is like a woman about to give birth.

This shows us the massive effect that rebellion has caused on the whole creation.

The effects run deeper than we humans have ever conceived. The birth pangs continue but one day they will come to a climax. What will then come for the whole creation?

I believe The Law of God is also written in our DNA. Our very names are written in this book of life. But remember our names can also be blotted out of the book of life.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 7:02 am

David Flynn wrote:

Before the creation of Adam, the civilizations of angels existed on the terrestrial planets. Throughout scripture there is a consistent reference to the first dwelling places of some of the ancient sons of God. These angels created habitations on the Earth, Mars, "Astera" the Fifth Planet, the Moon.

When Satan rebelled, God cast him as profane from the height of heaven. Because of his rebellion, Satan was destroyed from the midst of the " stones of fire ", the planets, where he had reigned over literal material kingdoms. Evidence of the civilization on Mars can still be seen, while another civilization of B'nai ha Elohim was destroyed thoroughly, becoming the asteroid belt.

When Satan and his angels rebelled, God destroyed their literal dwelling places. According to scripture this destruction was swift and decisive. The fifth terrestrial planet which God calls "Rahab" (boaster, pride), was obliterated. Job 26:11-13:

The pillars of heaven are stunned at His rebuke.
He quiets The sea with his power,
- and by his understanding
He shatters (maw-khats, dashes asunder), Rahab,
-by His spirit the heavens were beautiful;
His hand forbids the fugitive snake

Clearly, God wrought destruction on the heads of the rebellious "sons", with power that cannot be imagined. Satan is described as a snake trying to escape the judgment of God .It is symbolized by the constellation Draconis, which winds itself between the big and little dipper, which represented to the ancients, the flock of the good sheperd and the stronghold of the saved.

God brought a fire out of Satan's midst, in the center of his greatest planetary kingdom. The planet Rahab exploded sending pieces of itself into the orbits of the interior terrestrial worlds. Asteroid impacts on the surface of mars rocked the planet, oceans washed over its dry land. The martian atmosphere was blasted into space.

On earth virtually the same catastrophes took place -- DESTROYING CITIES CREATED ON EARTH BEFORE THERE WERE EVEN ADAMS. Jeremiah 4:23-2:

I looked on the earth, and
beheld it formless (laid waste) and void;
and to the heavens, and they had no light.
I looked on the mountains,
and, behold, they quaked.
And all the hills were shaken.
I beheld and lo, there was no man (Adams);
and all the cover of the skies had fled.
I looked, and, behold, the fruitful place
was a wilderness; and all its cities
were broken down before the face of Jehovah,
before his glowing anger. For so Jehovah has said.
The whole land shall be a desolation;
yet I will not make a full end.

Jeremiah looked into the ages before Adam and described the destruction of the earth.
There were no men, (descendents of Adam), yet there were cities which were destroyed by God's wrath - who dwelt in these cities?

Never in history, since the creation of Adam, has man been completely destroyed from the earth, we ourselves are descended from Adam. The inhabitants of these "cities" were in fact the angelic host, the B'nai Elohim, before the rebellion.

The exact words of Genesis 1:2 "and the earth was (became) formless and void", are recorded in chapter 4 verse 26 of Jeremiah. The majority of Christian scholars believe Gen. 1:2 means that the earth was created in an imperfect state. Genesis 1:1 lays the reality of creation out clearly: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The next sentence, "and the earth was formless and void", is in error in most English translations. It should read, "and the earth became formless and void." The Hebrew word translated "was formless" in English versions of the Bible is "toh-ho" a verb which means, "to lay waste".

God does not create confusion, He creates order out of nothing. Satan on the other hand, corrupted what God had already created in perfection.

The rebellion of Satan plunged all creation into a state of corruption,where before it was perfect and glorified.
Satan's rebellion was part of the plan. Romans 8:20:

For the creation was not willingly subjected to vanity,
but through Him subjecting it, on hope; that also
the creation will be freed from the slavery of corruption
to the freedom and the glory of the children of God.
For we know that all the creation groans together and
travails together until now.

God uses the rebel angels to demonstrate His righteousness and mercy, and His omniscience throughout history. This will one day be revealed to all creation when the plan culminates here on Earth. The descendants of Adam are central to that plan. All of the angels, especially the soon-to-be judged rebel angels, are focused on the goings on of mortal humans on the earth. 1 Peter 1:110-12

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you ... unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven;
which things the angels desire to look into.

The truth of scripture is, "By His wisdom the heavens were beautiful", then rebellion came and with it, corruption and death. Psalm 89:10 :

You have broken Rahab
in pieces, as one slain:
you have scattered your enemies
with your mighty arm.

After Satan's kingdoms were devastated, many of the rebellious angels were bound and held until the time of judgment, the Day of the Lord -- the end of the age when God gathers rebel angels on earth to receive His wrath. Other factions of the rebel angels continued existing with the abilty to travel in the atmosphere outward from earth, space, and amongst the planets - "the stones of fire". The Book of Enoch, quoted by Jude the brother of Jesus, and considered an important work by the early Christian Church, describes a terrifying vision, Enoch 18:13 :

And over an abyss I saw a place
that had no heaven above it
and no firmament of earth below it
... it was a void place,
and there I saw a terrible thing:
seven stars, like great burning mountains
and like spirits, that petitioned me.
The angel with me said:
"this is the place of the consummation
of heaven and earth;
it is a prison for the stars of heaven
and for the host of heaven.
And the stars that roll over the fire are they
who have transgressed the command of God...
And He was enraged at them, and bound them
till the time and the consummation of their sins
in the year of the mystery."
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:15 pm

Has anybody here read The Lost Book of OG?

I've never read it and tried to find a PDF of it online without any luck. Well I guess if I want to read it I'll order it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:03 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Has anybody here read The Lost Book of OG?

I've never read it and tried to find a PDF of it online without any luck. Well I guess if I want to read it I'll order it.

Never ever heard of it so I went searching. I might have to buy a copy myself. Amazon has it and Ebay has signed copies. Both go for ~$25.

Amazon wrote:
Included in this volume:
1. The Manichean BOOK OF GIANTS
2. The first 36 chapters of THE BOOK OF ENOCH
3. THE BOOK OF KING OG
Much has been written on the BOOK OF ENOCH and the BOOK OF GIANTS. In fact, when one researches this subject matter, one can see the various writers struggling mightily to say something new on the subject to no real avail.
The BOOK OF ENOCH and the BOOK OF GIANTS are readily available to anyone with an Internet connection. However, what has not been available in literary form are the two previously mentioned texts coupled with the recently translated (into English) text of THE BOOK OF KING OG.
The contents of this text combining the above mentioned three ancient manuscripts shatters that “lack of new things to say” paradigm with great violence and resolute logic.
The BOOK OF KING OG has answers to questions that have boggled the minds of MEN for thousands of years.
This is a book full of antediluvian history. It tells of the undying faith in Baal that the Rephaim had. It speaks of human sacrifice and circumcision. It is a full meditation from the mind of a giant on the spiritual darkness that had to be wiped out by a universally recognized flood.

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Og-Enoch-Giants-Antiquity/dp/1544629257

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-LOST-BOOK-OF-KING-OG-The-Only-Written-Words-of-the-Rephaim-Autographed-/282948828013

Ebay signed copy $20 plus $5 shipping.

Ebay wrote:
AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG.
Published in 2017. This is an autographed proof of either THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG or THE BOOKS OF KING OG, ENOCH AND THE GIANTS.

Author DEMMON will sign every copy sold, thereby giving it much more value than any other copy of this book that you find ANYWHERE.
Give DEMMON your name and he will personalize it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Well this did it for me. I'm getting a copy. Screenshots below from the book snatched from Amazon.

EDIT: Book is on its way to me from Amazon. Thanks ScaRZ for bring this to my attention.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 41xwz1UJpKL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 Og_0110
Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 Og_0210

Last edited by researcher on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:09 pm

LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN ACCESS SOMETHING FROM THE WRITER HERE:

Twitter: @the_DEMMON
https://theancientgiant.com/
http://www.nephilimwerewolf.com/
http://thelostbookofkingog.com/
http://endtimeministrieschurch.com/

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:38 pm

THE WHOLE ARMOR OF BAAL

http://www.nephilimwerewolf.com/the-book-of-og.html

In THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG, King Og puts on the whole armor of Baal. In this post, I will first post the verses from Chapter 4 verses 21-23. Then I will post Ephesians 10-18 (which historically were written afterward).

THE LOST BOOK OF KING OG Chapter 4:21-23:
Then, before the [army] of one hundred thousand giants, Anak helped King put on the whole armor of Baal, so that he would be able to stand against the wiles of the incoming circumcised. So King Og took to himself the whole armor of Baal of the earth, so that he would withstand on day of war, and having done all, to stand. King Og stood with his feet apart, having girded his loins with the truth of the uncircumcised. He wore the breastplate of Baal of the moon. King Og also had his feet shod with the preparation for [total] warfare. Above all, King Og took the shield of Baal of the stars and constellations to quench all the fiery darts of the circumcised Nephilim. And king Og fixed the Mot's helmet of the afterlife upon his head, and the sword of Baal of the Sun which illuminates the life that surrounds all uncircumcised Rephaim.

The above passage serves as a template for the following:

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 3:32 pm

I have never heard of this book before in my whole, entire life and I thought I had a fairly complete knowledge of them
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 7:30 am

The New Earth I believe is where "The Eternal" will reside. The Government of The Eternal will be based from the New Earth consisting of a heavenly divine counsel of Sons of God.

During the prophesied future period of the the New Heaven and New Earth...... "If God continued to create and God decided to make a New World and New Created Being (Creature,New Adam) is it unthinkable to consider God might sent one of us (Sons of God) to deliver a message to an Abrahamic figure on that New World?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 9:56 am

ScaRZ wrote:
The New Earth I believe is where "The Eternal" will reside. The Government of The Eternal will be based from the New Earth consisting of a heavenly divine counsel of Sons of God.

During the prophesied future period of the the New Heaven and New Earth...... "If God continued to create and God decided to make a New World and New Created Being (Creature,New Adam) is it unthinkable to consider God might sent one of us (Sons of God) to deliver a message to an Abrahamic figure on that New World?"

My simplest thought is I don't believe the Sons of God of the heavenly Divine Counsel were ever human, as Jesus was and as we are.
That's the primary reason I don't think they will be on the restored earth of the Millennium. 
How we will know to 'come and go' in accordance with the King's wishes?  By the Holy Spirit; the same as now (as much as we can hear).

And I can't think of any reason why angels would be excluded from the Kingdom.
And they could continue their Messenger duties as well.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 2:49 pm

scarz, i do have some thoughts about "creation and then a series of re-creations"....where else would the idea of the ouraboros come from....its circumstantial, sure, but not out of the realm of possibility....none of us were there....i don't think...hey scarz, ever notice that if you read genesis forward and revelation in reverse that they are very similar?....i mean in the process of events, not chapter and verse....thats what made me think about the possibility of many re-creations....big mansion/many rooms/big universe/ eternity.....
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 7:44 am

michael371 wrote:
scarz, i do have some thoughts about  "creation and then a series of re-creations"....where else would the idea of the ouraboros come from....its circumstantial, sure, but not out of the realm of possibility....none of us were there....i don't think...hey scarz, ever notice that if you read genesis forward and revelation in reverse that they are very similar?....i mean in the process of events, not chapter and verse....thats what made me think about the possibility of many re-creations....big mansion/many rooms/big universe/ eternity.....

Please Michael lay out your thoughts......"So many things you and I are very much on the same page." 

I'm a person who just can't see the road ending with regards to creation. What God has in mind after the new heaven and new earth for US=Sons of God,most close their minds to......."They can't see beyond the box mainstream thinking has placed them in."

As creation continues it continues "Without Sin". I believe Sons of God will be used to carry forth God's will as "True Imagers of God". Sons of God will be an outreach of God's hands (Work for God,have jobs to do) for all of God's creations that never ever ends......."Eternal life,eternal creation". 

Yes!!! Beginning to end......end to beginning. Just think about humans with a beginning (Birth) as well as an end (Death). Now we rise from the end (Death) and reach a new beginning (Re-Birth)........."Genesis to Revelation.....Revelation to Genesis."

Isaiah 65:17........"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

Isaiah 66:22........"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

2 Peter 3:13........"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Oh scarz, its nothing earth shattering....i try to stay within the parameters of scripture when i form some of these thoughts, based on evidence and let scripture interpret scripture, but sometimes there is no scripture absolute, no evidence, but i just feel that something is there....there are many clues as to why i wonder about multiple recreations, one is the obvious gap between genesis 1:1- 2....the universe is very old, and adam and eve are told to "re-plenish" the earth....the "re" always means to "do it again"....jeremiah saw the earth as a "tohu ha' vohu" or as a waste and desolation where there was no man and he was seeing into the past, not the future....there was something here before the re-creation....what?....i got nothing but speculation....was it once, twice, many times....no clue, its hard to form a hypothesis in the absence of at least a little evidence.....pagan writings may indicate this, but i don't feel comfortable basing abstract thinking on a foundation outside of writings that did not originate from the "good guys" so my "thoughts" are just wonderings and "what ifs"......lol, anything outside of this 3 dimensional existence is above my pay grade, but i do like to think outside the box sometimes...

Yeah scarz, great minds do think alike, its just my cerebral radiator has overheated a few times too many when looking into various things down through the years...the most discouraging thing to me is that i found that a whole LOT of "Christian" things really ain't Christian at all

Last edited by michael371 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 2:12 pm

cerebral radiator . . . . I'm gonna use that somewhere!

THAT RIGHT THERE!

most discouraging thing to me is that i found that a whole of "Christian" things really ain't Christian at all

THAT RIGHT THERE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:02 pm

I did some Heiser reading earlier.   No one could ever say Heiser cannot provide references for his material!!

From: http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/DivineCouncilLBD.pdf
The divine council at Ugarit may have had four tiers, but the evidence is not conclusive (Smith, Origins, 41–53). A three-tiered understanding may be better.
The top tier consisted of El and his wife Athirat (Asherah). The second tier was the domain of their royal family (“sons of El”; “princes”). 

One member of this second tier, Baal, served as the co-regent of El. Despite being under El’s authority, he was called “most high” (Wyatt, “Titles”). 

A third tier was for “craftsman deities,” while the fourth and lowest tier was reserved for the messengers (mlʾkm), essentially servants or staff (Cho, Lesser Deities). There is solid evidence in the Hebrew Bible for a three-tiered council. In the divine council of Israelite religion, Yahweh was the supreme authority over a divine bureaucracy that included a second ,בְ נֵ יֹהָ אֱ ֹלהִ ים ,elim beney, בְ נֵ יֹאֵ לִ ים) “God of sons “the called also), elohim (אֱ ֹלהִ ים lesser of tier beney ha'elohim, or יםִ להֱ ֹאֹיֵ נְ ב ,beney elohim) or “sons of the Most High” (וןֹיְ לֶ עֹיֵ נְ ב ,beney elyon). It may be significant that these “sons of God” are never clearly referred to as angels (יםִ כָ אְ לַ מ 
------------------------------
Today I read at:  https://drmsh.com/mikes-divine-council-book-draft-completed/
MSH   • 6 years ago

Revelation says in a few places that "those who overcome" (believers) will be set over the nations. Paul suggests the same thing in his "ruling over angels" comment (recall that the nations are governed by the sons of God). There's no specific hierarchy given; only general rulership language.

In Daniel, the nations are ruled by Princes.  As the archangel Michael speaks of them, they are angelic of some level.
----------------
That's as much as I got with the time I had.  Not much, I know.
Michael also said in his blog:
One's eschatological position is not essential to articulating the gospel; one's eternal destiny is not tied to an eschatological position.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 6:41 am

michael371 wrote:
 one is the obvious gap between genesis 1:1- 2....the universe is very old, and adam and eve are told to "re-plenish" the earth....the "re" always means to "do it again"....jeremiah saw the earth as a "tohu ha' vohu" or as a waste and desolation where there was no man and he was seeing into the past, not the future....there was something here before the re-creation....what?....i got nothing but speculation....was it once, twice, many times....no clue, its hard to form a hypothesis in the absence of at least a little evidence

We've got so little written in the Bible about another age before the flood. Most of the Bible takes place after the flood, but if one digs deep enough he may find some jewels of that past age. I believe this below is one of the things you are talking about. 

I'm one who finds it very interesting that in history and through all cultures and civilizations one theme is ALWAYS in the mix........THE gods of the heavens. Whether they be Angelic, ET, Alien, Creature, or another creation, one thing is for sure their fingerprints are all on and around us.

I believe the Bible may point to someone living here on Earth before man ever showed up on the scene. The way Jeremiah 4:23-27 is worded has always got me thinking it may have been a different age without man here on this earth.

Jeremiah 4:23-27

I beheld the earth, and, lo, (it was) WITHOUT FORM, and VOID; and the HEAVENS, and they (had) NO LIGHT. 

I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 

I beheld, and, lo, (there was) NO MAN, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 

I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place (was) a wilderness, and (ALL THE CITIES) thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, (and) by his fierce anger. 

For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will (I not make) a FULL END.

As you see there were NO MEN(NO Adam's) but there were CITIES.(Who or what lived in them?)

Since the creation of man there has NEVER been a time in history where man has been completely destroyed from the Earth.

Of coarse some teach this event of Jeremiah 4:23-27 has not taken place yet,but is a future event that will take place after Fire comes down from Heaven from God and The Great White Throne Judgement takes place that is spoken of in Revelation 20:7-15.

But notice in Jeremiah verse 27......."That The LORD will not make a full end."

This then could play out in a re-created earth written about as A New Heaven/Heavens and New Earth.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:42 am

There is no room in the New Testament for a Jesus Christ appearance to anyone until he returns and the whole world sees his coming. It leaves absolutely nothing to guess about.

I don't care who they are,if their encounter is with someone standing in front of them claiming he is Jesus Christ in physical form I will quickly reject it. There are too many "Warnings" from Jesus Christ himself as well as his Apostles on not being deceived.

There is really no doubt in my mind that a "Messenger" could appear to deliver a message to a person. The one thing that person would need to understand is that all messengers are not in The Eternal's camp. Dark forces can and will disguise themselves and appear as something/someone they're not.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 6:55 am

A lot of William Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse" I find very interesting given our current global economic climate.

Here is a snippet.

THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF A NATION —
DEPENDENCY

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a
political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own
dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human
god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their
bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them
into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when
they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician,meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing.

So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency.
It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a
disgusting public.

ACTION/OFFENSE

Most people want to be able to subdue and/or kill other human
beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to have to cope
with the moral and religious issues which such an overt act on their part
might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including
their own children) so as to keep the blood off their own hands. They rave
about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious
hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of
sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional
association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain
about corruption in government.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 7:17 am

Bill Cooper was one of the pioneers in the exposing of the NWO and I am firmly in the camp that he was murdered in an orchestrated hit that originated in the white house by either bill or the bitch clinton. I don't believe the official story at all. Bill Clinton called him "the most dangerous man in america" so that tells you that Cooper was over the target
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 6:56 am

Revelation 12: 1-2

Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 

Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. 

These are three major opinions and they follow below.

[1] The woman represents the church with the 12 stars representing the 12 apostles.[2] The woman represents Mary with the 12 stars representing the 12 apostles.[3] The woman represents Israel and the 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. 

I don't see how the woman could be the church, since the church did not bring Christ into the world, but Christ brought the church. I also don't see how the woman could be Mary, because after the birth of the man child [Christ] the woman is pursued by the Dragon for 1260 days,this never happened to Mary.

The crown of stars represent the 12 tribes of Jacob, this is mirrored in Joseph’s dream where the son’s of Jacob are pictured as stars, and the moon and sun as Jacob and Rachel. 

Genesis 37:9-10

And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

And he told [it] to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What [is] this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

Remember later how his brothers sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver. 

Joseph's dream would one day come true when all of them would bow down to Joseph. 

Joseph himself was one of the stars. 11+ Joseph=12 

The Woman I believe is clearly Israel [the seed bearer of the Messiah] through whom the Messiah, Jesus Christ, (the child) came into world.

The male child who will rule with a rod of iron I believe is Christ the Messiah.

Revelation 2:27
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light?   Will we love the darkness more than the Light? - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light?
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next