Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video Empty
PostSubject: Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video   Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:58 am

OH YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS ONE!!!!!

Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”…

Posted on November 23, 2018 by sundance
Dan Bongino delivers speech about “Spygate” during David Horowitz Freedom Center Restoration Weekend 2018.  His presentation outlines how the big threads all connect to weave a very specific conspiracy.  Great presentation:

https://youtu.be/_aevtHHULag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the Dan Bongino Show: audio files here!   Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:36 am

the Dan Bongino Show

https://bongino.com/podcast/

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video   Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:53 am

Q SAID IT BEST...
THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video   Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”…

2 posts up or  https://youtu.be/_aevtHHULag

Finally got to the video.   Really good, but too short.  (have to buy the book...)
He was talking about how smart Trump is, but how everybody's supposed to listen to 25k a year Joey bag-a-donuts from Buzzfeed. Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video   Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Bongino Presentation of “Spygate”… Great presentation!!! Video
Page 1 of 1