Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Pray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 4:23 pm

i just found out that my younger brother is dying. He's the one who has always been there for me through thick and thin. i can't imagine the world without him. Please say a prayer for him. Sad
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 4:29 pm

so sorry to hear that jem...will do
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Done, Jem. I am so sorry to hear that!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 6:48 pm

I will Jem, for your brother and for you. I know this extreme pain.... but.. you cling to this fact ...Our Lord  is with us and always will be no matter how tough it gets. Few see the way of things but you do and know what awaits us. Stay strong as it may be rough for a while,because the evil one will try to get to you with discouragement, he loves to kick us when we are down..
 You are under our Lord Jesus' care and protection.     God bless and be with you and your brother. judy
Back to top Go down

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Thank you so much everyone. It really means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Have prayed....the Lord is your comfort.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Jem, so sorry to hear this, and of course prayers going out. Please keep us informed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 9:57 am

Jem, 
So very sorry to hear this.
I pray you are close in travel distance.
Could we know his first name to make prayers better directed and more personal?
I fully understand how difficult this will be, very sensitive to funerals anymore myself.
Prayers for you both today, take care, let your heart be not troubled, the Lord be with you always.
David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray   Please Pray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Pray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: